Worst day of my life.

Pretending to be Gay isn't that Easy!

Sungyeol's P.O.V

This morning has been the worst morning of all my freaking life. 

Firstly, Sunggyu didn't talk to me at all. Only 'Yes sir' or 'Certainly' it drove me so crazy that I decided to just give him this day off.

Maybe I was to harsh on him yesterday night. Maybe I shouldn't have push him of the bed and that I should've pushed him away slowly and gently, clearly telling him what he did wasn't right. 

And then secondly, when I came to school, the first thing that I noticed were the death glares I got from all the girls in school. 

I didn't even know that I did something wrong! And when I asked to one of the girls why she was looking at me like that I got yelled at in my face. That I was a and a and should leave 'their' Myungsoo alone or something like that. 

I didn't quite catch it as there were curse words between every freaking word she was yelling at me. 

The only good thing that happened till now was that that freaking Myungsoo dude wasn't at school, probably sick or just skipping school. Probably the last one. 

And of course,  he came to class anyway! And I was so sure that he wouldn't come to school anymore. Who skips class and still goes to school later, that's just weird.

​When he came to class all the eyes faced him, including mine of course. Then all of them started whispering nasty things. Well, only the boys did so. The girls looked at him with hearts in their eyes.

He just shook it all off like it was the most normal thing that could happen in your life and slowly walked to his desk totally ignoring the teachers questions. 

I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eyes so I tried to avoid his piercing stare which was quite hard to do. 

Seconds passed by as I tries to ignore him when, suddenly out of nowhere, a letter came flying on my desk. And this was just to familiar. 

I turned my head to Myungsoo who just made a movement that I should read what is written on it. With a deep breath I opened the letter and clearly read it letter to letter. 

'Okay, I accept. I'll be your pretend fiancée. Let's have a great time before we get married, shall we? ;) ' 

Honestly, I was shocked. I never expected that he would accept my offer. I knew he needed someone to be his fake boyfriend but -- I didn't know he was this desperate. 

I looked at Myungsoo with my most shocked look on my face and when I saw him laughing at me, I couldn't stop myself from blushing. 

As a reflect I stood up from my chair, getting the attention from the whole class. 

"What wrong, Sungyeol-ah?" the teacher asked. 

"Uhmm... I-I.." I didn't know what to say, "I.... need to go to the toilet!" I said and then rushed out of the classroom. Of course I looked back one time and saw that Myungsoo had a hard time to stop his laughter. 

This jerk! I should've picked someone else! 

I sighed as I walked in the hallway, classrooms at my right and left side. Just this corner to the left and I would be by the toilet when, suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder and forcefully turned me around. 

"Huh? What the he--" I looked up and saw Myungsoo looking at me and I backed off immediately, "What are you doing here? Class is still on you know," I said, avoiding his look. 

"That, I know," he said and I looked at him for the first time, "Let's go." 

"Huh?" before I could say something else he grabbed my hand pretty tightly and dragged me out of the school. I tried to break lose from his grip but he was to strong.

Eventually, I gave up on it. 

But being the curious me as I always am, I asked, "Where are you taking me?"  

He turned around and gave me a small smile, "To the same café where I first took you," I just nodded and just let him drag me to the café, hands still locked together and I didn't bother pulling my hand back.

​After a good 15 minutes walk we arrived at the same café and were seated at the very end of it, next to a window. Myungsoo remembered that I liked coffee and he ordered it for me. It was his treat so I won't say no.

The coffee was served and I slowly took some sips of it, enjoying the taste. Myungsoo did the same but I saw his nose scrunch up every time he did so. So he doesn't like coffee, huh?

​He put his cup of coffee back down and looked at me, "Okay, I got 2 questions before I 100% accept to be your fiancée." 

"Alright." 

"Why did you kiss me yesterday and why would you need a pretend fiancée?" Myungsoo said, looking me straight in the eye. 

​I put my cup of coffee down and was ready to answer those questions, "I kissed you yesterday because you looked like you needed some help... /cough. and you are hot. /cough." I purposely coughed so he couldn't hear what he said. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

​I nodded in understanding, "Go on."

"Well... look... you know..." "Spill the beans pretty boy, my reason was pretty obvious so you should tell yours." 

"My mom is the boss at Lee Company and of course I'm the eldest son so I would obviously take over the company," I nodded in understanding again and he took that as a sign that he should go on, "And my mother being the lazy  that she is doesn't want to be the boss anymore and decided that I should take over the company." Take over the Lee Company, wow. Lee Company is famous for their high tech stuff. They're one of the richest families in whole South-Korea! "And because she thinks it's weird that I don't have a girlfriend for all she cares, she arranged a marriage for me,worse, with a big ."

​He took a big breath and looked at me with big eyes, "I see, but, if you would go home with a boyfriend because the last time I saw myself I was pretty sure I was a boy, she would have a fit!" 

"No, she wont. She was the one that said to me, 'love is genderless, fall in love with a girl or fall in love with a boy, but, remember, falling in love with a boy would give you many hardships.' so I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

​He sure has a laid back kind a mother. 

"And isn't it like killing two birds with one stone, we'll pretend we're engaged with my family but outside we're just boyfriends so girls would start backing off of you," he said with the most lovely smile I had ever seen in my entire life. It was... breathtaking. 

"Okay, after I heard you explain, I'll definitely accept it," Sungyeol's face literally beamed, "So, let's go to your house, shall we." 

"Okay... let's go..." he gulped down.

​_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note

Annyeongg! 

​..... HOLY FREAKING SHISUS. ;A; Did you guys see Super Juniors comeback!?

OMG! My feels! ;A; 

/cough/ Well... I hope you like this chapter! :D

Comment & subscribe please!

Seeing your comments always make my day! :))