Be my pretend boyfriend

Pretending to be Gay isn't that Easy!

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I was nervously ticking on my desk with my fingers.

Just 1 minute then school's out. 

I was keeping an eye on the clock that was hanging on the white wall.

While I was staring I felt Myungsoo that was sitting next to me staring at me. 

What did I do wrong? I only helped him just now, why is he meddling with me so much? 

I grabbed the piece of paper and squeezed it tightly. 

It's so annoying! I know him for how much now? Half a day? But I hate him now already! 

My train of thoughts got interrupted bacause of the sudden ringing of the bell.

I got up and hurriedly, grabbed my bag and made a sprint to the classroom's door. 

When suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me from going away. 

It's probably him...

I turned around to found out that my thoughts were true. 

"Why are you walking away if you know that I want to talk to you?" Myungsoo smirked and stared at me. 

"Uhmmm..." I started, "Just because! Now let me go!" I said, angrily. 

"No." He bluntly said. 

How can someone like him excist?

I sighed, "Why? Why do you wnat to talk to me?" 

I saw Myungsoo gaze slowly shifting to somewhere else and I followed it. 

Everyone in class was staring at us. 

Suddenly, Myungsoo pulled me and whispered in my ear, "Let's go somewhere... more private." Sending shocks down my spine. 

"S-sure..." I said not knowing what I was doing.

Why am I saying sure, if I wanted to avoid him? 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom and out of the school.

"W-where are we g-going?" Curse me for stuttering... 

"To a place where we can talk." 

"Oh, okay." I decided to stay shut for the rest of the walk.

____ At a café ____

We arrived at a café called Hopes & Dreams and were now sitting across each other.

The silence was unbearable and being the only ones that were in the café didn't make it better. 

"Want something to eat or drink?" My head shot right up as I heard an unfamiliar voice talking. 

It was the waiter asking for our orders. 

I politely shook my head, "I don't have any mone--" "Two coffees, please. It's my treat." Myungsoo interrupted me and smiled  my direction.

"Okay, it will be right up." The waiter said and walked away.

How did he know that I like coffee?  I stared at his direction. 

"I hope you don't mind that I ordered it without your consent." He said, smiling softly. 

"Ani, it's fine." I smiled saying that it was okay. I love coffee anyway. 

"Okay good." 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

The coffee was already served and we were now drinking slowly of it. 

As he was drinking happily of his cup of coffe I decided that it was time to have that talk with him. 

"Sungyeol-ah, be my boyfriend." I said, smirking.

His eyes widened and softly put his cup of coffee back on the table. 

"I was just wondering, why are you asking me this?" He softly said, almost whispering. 

"Do you remember this morning?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows and blushed red after a few seconds. 

"Yes..." He said, again with an almost whispering voice. 

"And that I said that I was in love with you and that you're my boyfriend so that Yoona could leave me alone?" 

He nodded.

"So... if I suddenly am not your boyfriend anymore that would be weird so... you should pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Sure."

My eyes widened and I smiled brightly, "Really?!" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yeah, why not? But only if you do something for me." 

"I'll do everything."