Can't get him off my mind

Pretending to be Gay isn't that Easy!

Myungsoo's P.O.V 

I was sitting in class. My chin resting on the palm of my hand.

I sighed and looked outside not paying attention to the teacher that was going on and on about formulas and blah blah blah.

My mind was to busy with the boy of this morning.

Who is he?

I never saw him before.

Does he attend this school?

In which class is he?

What is his name? 

Is he the transfer student that Woohyun was talking about? 

I sighed, what is wrong with me?

I stopped looking out of the window and actually paid attention to the teacher for the first time today. 

I grabbed my notebook and wrote the notes that the teacher said we should write down. 

Suddenly, the door of the class opened and a guy walked inside.

With this happening, all of my classmate started talking and whispering. 

This is fate... I thought when I recognized his face. It's the boy from before...

I smirked and stared at him as he walked to the desk of the teacher, giving him a letter. 

"Okay guys!" The teacher clapped his hands and asked for silence.

When the quietness was back in the classroom the teacher said, "Introduce yourself." To the boy. 

"A-ah neh!" He took a deep breath then looked at the class with a big smile, "I'm Lee Sungyeol, 16 years old and I'll be a part of your class from today onwards. It's nice to meet you guys! Please take care of me!" 

Hmm, Lee Sungyeol... I'll remember that name. 

I smiled at the thought that the only empty seat was next to me. I wouldn't let anyone sit beside me, but he's an exception. 

"You can sit over there." The teacher pointed to that seat and Sungyeol obediently walked to it.

Stopping midway and widening his eyes when he saw me sitting there. 

"Is there something wrong, Sungyeol-ah?" 

"No..." He blushed a light shade of red and sat down at the seat, hanging his head down and putting his bag on the floor.

Aww, how cute!

Sungyeol's  P.O.V 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! That dude was in my class! I would've never kissed him if I knew that!

"Is there something wrong, Sungyeol-ah?" I suddenly hear the teacher say.

"No..." 

I saw him looking at me and I felt something hot coming to my cheeks.

God! Why am I blushing!?

I proceeded walking and sat down on my seat. Hanging my head low trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

Why is my seat next to his! I whined. This is torture!

I secretly took a glance at him and saw him staring at me. 

The blood flowed to my cheeks and they became even redder than it was before.

I stared for a few seconds then broke the eye contact that we had. 

My god... he got some face...

"Sungyeol-ah?" 

"NEH!?" I yelled making everyone look at me. 

I heard the boy next to me chuckle lightly. The jerk, laughing at something that embarrassed me. 

"Aha..haha..." The teacher faked laughed, "Do you have your textbook?" 

I shook my head, "No, I'll get them by post next week."

"Okay, arasso. You can for now look with Myungsoo textbook." 

"Myungsoo?" 

"That's me." I looked next to me and saw him grinning widely. He suddenly grabbed my desk and put it next to his, "I'm Myungsoo." He grinned and I don't know why but, I didn't like that grin of his one bit. 

"I'm Sungyeol..." I bluntly said and sat on my seat. 

The guy that is named Myungsoo put his textbook in the middle and smiled.

"T-thanks for sharing your textbook." I said softly and looked down, not daring to look at him. 

What the is wrong with me?

I didn't paid attention to anything and spaced out when a folded letter was shoved to me. 

I looked at Myungsoo that was staring at me and mouthed, 'Read it.' 

With little hestitation, I opened it and read what it was saying,

'You're my Boyfriend starting today, arasso?' 

WHAT?!

I looked at him with my eyes widened. I came back to my senses after a few seconds and grabbed a pencil out of my pencil case, writing, 

'What are you talking about?!'

I shoved him the folded letter and waited for him to write back. 

When I got the letter back and opened it it was saying, 

'We'll talk later cutie.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I hope you liked this chapter! ^o^

It's a bit short but I just wanted to double update today~ (; 

Please comment and subscribe ~