Jealousy

Pretending to be Gay isn't that Easy!

Myungsoo's P.O.V

 
I looked at Sungyeol's back as he rushed out of the bathroom into the bedroom and i couldn't help myself but let out a soft chuckle. Lee Sungyeol... an interesting fella. 
 
I stepped out of the shower, thinking that the situation that i came into wasn't unfortune, but a fortune. I'm going to have so much fun teasing him. 
 
A smirk was on my lips as I wrapped a towel firmly around my waist and stepped into the bedroom. I looked left, no Sungyeol. I looked at my right, also no Sungyeol. Hmm, weird. Maybe he's gone out already?
 
I sighed and hurriedly grabbed something from Sungyeol's closet. I slept here without knowing I would, so i don't have any spare clothing. Plus, I just showered. I'm not going to wear the same clothes as yesterday then. Hell no. 
 
I changed into the clothes and quickly hurried to the door and opened it, only to see something I totally didn't expect. Lee Sungyeol hugging a girl. I frowned as my heart started trobbing and aching. Why? I sighed and just shook it off. But as I expected, they didn't saw me and I can't just keep staring at them for forever, right? 
 
Still a bit in shock, I raised my hand and tapped Sungyeol on the shoulder. As a reflex, Sungyeol turned around and pushed the girl off of him, giving me a panicked look. I furrowed my eyebrows, why did he looked panicked? It's not like we are  dating anyway. That's when it hit me, we are pretending to date, no- we are pretending to be fiancés
 
I crossed my arms over each other and looked at the taller angrily, "Care to explain?" I asked, making my voice sound like I was angry. God bless I have such great acting talent. Maybe I should become an actor. 

Sungyeol's mouth went open, like he wanted to say anything but nothing came out. So, he closed his mouth. Then opened it again. Open, close, open, close. Honestly it looked pretty darn retarded. I had the urge to laugh but I didn't. Finally, when it looked like something would come out of his mouth, the unfamiliar girl stepped infront of him, crossing her arms and giving me a look. 

Wow. What a . 

"And who the hell might you be?" she asked.  Sungyeol hurriedly grabbed the girl by the shoulder and pushed her away from me before I could retort back to her, "Go away. Now, Hyuna," ohhh, so Hyuna's the name, huh. I clenched my teeth as I saw her wrapping her arms around Sungyeol's neck and that's when I noticed that Sungyeol was still practically . 

I walked to them and grabbed Sungyeolby the arm, pulling him behide me. That Hyuna girl looked shocked, though. "Stay away from him," I said angrily. I wasn't acting, and I don't know what I'm doing. Why am I sounding angry? Am I really angry? Why should I be, though? 

Hyuna flipped her hair and looked me up and down, surprisingly, she wasn't fazed by my looks. Most girls would be swooning and fangirling about me by now, "And who are you to talk to me like that?"

Sungyeol pushed my aside but I swinged my arms around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me, "Well, I'm his fiancée," I said to her. If the look she gave me a fee seconds ago then I don't know what this look should be called.

"B-But, that can't be true!" she said with her high pitched pikachu voice, "I-I'm his fiancé!"

Aha, so that's the person he should marry with. No wonder he doesn't want too. "That's too bad for you. Things have changed, Yeollie here loves me, not you." I said making Sungyeol blush. 

"But... but...but," she looked confused and hurt, "I'm going to tell this to appa!" with that, she stomped her feet angrily and dashed away. Sungyeol suddenly pushed me away, looking down on the floor, "Don't say so casually that I love you!" He yelled at me. 

I just shrugged and quickly pecked him on the cheek, "Sorry." 

"Y-Yah… you.. huh... w-what...?" he blabbered with his hand on his cheek, blushing madly. He looked fazed by just this innoce t gesture. Who would've thought that he is the same person who kissed me on this lips the first time meeting? Cute.

"Aahh.." he said softly and rubbed his forehead, "I'm getting a headache." A grin formed on my lips and I slowly but surely steped closer, wrapped one arm around his waist and pulled him closer till our chests touched, "Want me to give a chuchu on your forehead?" I asked teasingly and poked his forehead. 

The blood rushed to his cheeks once again. And honestly, I have never seen a guy blushing so hard. Though, it looks cute on him and I could only laugh as he pushed me away, "ert!" he yelled at me and rushed back into his room, slamming his door shut behind him. 

I chuckled and shook my head, I'm only going to more if he reacts like that. I smiled softly, but, the happy moment soon faded away as I saw that Hyuna girls face in my mind again. I slowly lifted my hand up and clutched my shirt with my hands, but why does my heart hurt this much? 

I made a face  and left the mansion, deciding to have some fresh air to clear my mind. When I was taking a stroll in the park and thought that I could better pack some clothes. If I'm going to play as his fiancé then I should play it right. 

Step 1) Moving in together.