CHAPTER 9

Kiss the Rain

Sandara and Seung Hyun are sitting on the floor of the music room. Sandara has her head leaned back against the wall while Seung Hyun's head laid on her lap. The sun's light slowly lights up the room. She opens her eyes and smiles. Sandara traces Seung Hyun's eyebrows with her finger then his eyelids. She continues down his nose and stops at his lips. She hesistates. Her finger continues to hover lightly above his lips. He looks beautiful sleeping. My guardian angel. Every feature of his face is so..so...gosh! Sandara blushes. She retreats her hand back to the top of his head and lighlty plays with his hair. I still remember the first day we met. She softly giggles. You looked frustrated at the toy store. I didn't mean to eaves drop but when I heard your voice I was instantly drawn to it. I followed your voice around the store til I spotted you holding your cellphone looking all frustrated. Seeing the crease on your forehead made me want to soothe it out. That's why I chose TamTam. Your eyes...your smile...I'm sorry that I left without saying 'bye' or even asking you what your name was..'coz Sang Hyun was ugh! So embarassing...silly brother of mine...he saw me talking to you and I saw him making kissy face at me and winking... that's why I ran away from you and grabbed my brother out of the store. I never knew that was going to be the last time I'll see my brother giving the 'okay' sign to have a boyfriend. I mean I don't know if it was a sign but he sure didn't stop you from talking to me. Most guys that attempt to talk to me or the guys I talk to he glares at them then takes me away... I don't understand this feeling...

Seung Hyun moves his head. He opens his eyes and stares into her soft beautiful eyes. He smiles brightly, "You're awake..."

"Yes, I'm awake." Sandara sheepishly smiles back. My sleeping heart has awaken because of your presence. I don't know what happened these past few months. I believe darkness clouded my thoughts...I was asleep for so long...but my prince charming woke me up? Wait did he? Doesn't Prince Charming kiss Sleeping Beauty for her to wake up? He never kissed me...not yet..kekeke..AIGOO SANDARA! What are you thinking? Her cheeks flush pink.

He reaches his hand up and lightly touches her cheek, "What's wrong?"

She shakes her head, "Nothing, come.."





-------------------------------------------------








"Sandara?"

Question marks cloud Seung Hyun's head as he follows her into a bedroom. Uh? Why is she taking me in here? What are we going to do?His heart starts to pound. He swallows hard on the invisible lump he's starting to feel in his throat. Sandara takes his hand and opens the door. His hand starts to feel clammy. She could feel it against the palm of her hand. She pauses and looks down at their intertwined hands.

"Are you nervous?"

He swallows again. Sandara laughs. Aigoo this guy! I'm not going to torcher him or anything. Why is he scared? She pulls him into the room and closes the door behind him. 

Small beads of sweat forms on Seung Hyun's forehead. I have no experience in uh...Man! What am I going to do? What does she want me to do? Her soft pink lips look so tempting...Knock knock Seung Hyun be a gentleman! What are you thinking? Sandara releases her hand from his and opens the the bathroom door. His eyes pop out. OMO!!!

"There's an extra toothbrush in the cabinet." She points at the cabinet then turns around and faces Seung Hyun. "You can use it to brush your teeth. I really feel bad that you stayed over night because of me. I feel so bad. I'm sorry..." Her head hangs low.

STUPID SEUNG HYUN! She was just showing you where to brush your teeth and freshen up. What were you thinking? That you two were going to do something? Dumb. Dumb. You need a cold shower now. He quickly steps into the bathroom, "I need to shower." 

Sandara's head snaps up, "But you don't have extra clothes. You're going to shower and wear that again?"

"It's ok. Chaerin and I will be going home after I wake her up. So no worries about me wearing the same clothes. I just really need to shower." He hides behind the door only peaking his head through the crack.

"Why do you need to shower when you said you're going home? You don't make sense." 

"I just feel like taking a quick shower. I like taking a shower after waking up. The water wakes me up more that's all. I'm fine Sandara. You don't have to worry about my clothes." He slowly closes the door on her but she stops the door.

"Wait! I'm going to get you some extra clothes from Sang Hyun's closet."

"No, Sandara. I'm fine really. You don't have to." Seung Hyun manages to close the door but he could still hear Sandara on the other side.

"I'll still want to! I have some new clothes and also boxers I bought for Sang Hyun that I washed and put away in his room. Even though he's dead I still liked buying him new clothes and putting it in his room. You can use it. I'll be back. I'll leave them on the bed for you to use. I'm going to take a shower too. When your done meet me downstairs for breakfast okay?" Sandara didn't wait for his answer. She ran out of the room.

Seung Hyun sighs and looks down. What am I going to do with my heart? Heart? Hello why are you acting this way? Are you in love? "I'm silly talking to my heart. Like it's going to answer me." His heart pounded hard. I guess it did answer. He laughs then starts taking off his clothes.

-------------------------------------------------





Sandara is in her walk-in closet. She's staring at her clothes. Ten minutes go by she still standing there. Just pick something to wear Sandara! She grabs a white blouse and blue jeans and quickly puts it on. She spins around in front of the mirror and smiles. I'm happy now. Sang Hyun look your noona is happy. I hope you're not sad anymore seeing how I was before. Sorry again but I'll be good now for you!Sandara opens her bedroom door to walk out, "Seung Hyun!"

"Hey."

"Didn't I tell you to meet me downstairs. Why were you waiting in front of my bedroom door?"

Seung Hyun takes her hand, "Coz I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine. See!" She flashes her freshly brushed teeth at him.

He laughs. If I'm not mistaken she's wearing the same blouse she wore the first day we met. Unless they just look similar and THAT smile! Finally! Seung Hyun suprises Sandara with a hug. At first she hesistates to wrap her arms around him then gives in. Both of them enjoying each other scents. He rubs his nose against her shoulder and she too rubs her nose in his chest.

"Ahem!"

Sandara and Seung Hyun both jump away from each others arm. They slowly turn around and sees... Chaerin with a huge grin on her face and Bom just smiling sweetly. They both felt uncomfortable under their siblings mischievous stares. Chaerin looks up at Bom, "Unnie, let's go! You're taking me on a shopping spree!" She pulls her passed them.

Seung Hyun grabs Chaerin's shoulder, "Where do you think you're going?"

"With Bom unnie. She's taking me shopping. You two can go back in each others arms. I didn't mean to disturb you two." She giggles.

Sandara's cheeks flush red. Bom is still smiling. No more black hoodie. She's definitely back. My sister in his arms...so cute! I won't say anything. I'll just wait for her to talk to me again like the way we used to talk. I'm not going to force her to say anything. I didn't expect her to come back this quickly. Seung Hyun's presence definitely woke her up from her depression. Future brother-in-law! "Yes I'm taking her shopping Seung Hyun." 

"Huh? She has so many clothes back at home. She doesn't need anymore. We're going home now."

Bom shakes her head, "I'll take her home after we finish shopping. You can go home if you want to but I'm taking her with me. Plus she already asked your parents permission and they said 'Yes.' So you can't stop her."

Seung Hyun frowns and releases his grip on his sister's shoulder. She clicks her tongue at him. Chaerin walks hand in hand with Bom down the hallway leaving them behind. Sandara looks up at Seung Hyun, "They didn't even invite us to come with them."

"Do you wanna go with them? I can run after them and stop them from leaving? Come let's go." He takes her hand and pulls her.

Sandara tugs her hand back stopping him from walking, "No, I don't want to go with them. They didn't invite us. You can go home now since you said you were going home."

"No, I don't want to go home anymore."

"You're just saying that 'coz you think I'm sad that they left me out."

"No, I'm not. Come I'll take you out. I want to see..." Seung Hyun trails off not finishing his sentence.

"What do you wanna see?"

Your smile again. I always want to see your beautiful angelic smile. "I want to see you eat ice cream."

"We're going to eat ice cream in the morning? Won't that make us hyper?"

Seung Hyun thinks for a moment, "Ah! You do have a point. My bad...nevermind then...hmm what else can we do?"

"I was just kidding! Actually I'm suprised you know my favorite morning habit."

"What morning habit?"

"Eating ice cream in the morning! I haven't eaten ice cream in the morning in how many months now come lets go! I want some ice cream since you offered!!!" Sandara tugs his hand forward leading them down the hall.

Seung Hyun smiles while she leads the way. I didn't know that. The first thing that came to my mind was ice cream. This is going to be a fun day.