CHAPTER 21

Kiss the Rain

"Uncle Yang Goon?"

Seung Hyun and Sandara walk into Yang Goon's condo complex. They walk hand in hand towards him in the living room area. He stands up and gestures them to sit down on the couch, "Tell me everything from the beginning. From your phone call earlier it seems to me you two need all the help I can offer. Please sit."

"Yes, uncle we really do need your help. We need them to listen to us and clear things out." Seung Hyun squeezes Sandara's hand. He gives her a sidelong glance. She gives him a half-hearted smile.

"I'm going to call my sister to meet us here. I know she wouldn't want to involve our parents in this situation. My parents have no clue at all what happened to me back in Korea with Seung Hyun and his family. They've been out of the loop hole because of my sister. I really want to settle everything nicely with my sister so when I introduce Seung Hyun to my family it'll be a smooth sail from then on. I love Seung Hyun." She smiles at Yang Goon.

"I love you too, Sandara." He kisses her hand.

Yang Goon nods his head, "I'll have my security guards up here in ten minutes. They'll be on guard if things turn out bad. We'll be in the other room watching from the survelliance camera up above." He points at a camera hidden within a picture frame hanging on the wall.

I really hope it doesn't turn out bad. My unnie has to listen. She just has to. Sandara pulls out her cellphone from her pocket and turns it on. She dials, "Unnie?" She pauses and listens. "I'm really sorry unnie..." Sandara continues to listens. She lets out a sad sigh then instructs her sister to meet her at the condo complex. She turns off her phone. Seung Hyun wraps his arms around her. She nestles her head in his neck, "Don't leave me."

"Never."






--------------------------------------------------------------





Seung Hyun finds Sandara standing in front of the glass sliding door that leads out to the balcony. She's staring blankly outside. It's dark and lightly drizzling raining. He quietly walks up behind her and taps her shoulder, "What are you thinking?"

Sandara turns around and her eyes glisten as she eyes the bowl of strawberry ice cream in his hand, "You really love me!" She grabs the spoon and scoops the ice cream off the bowl into . She smiles with delight.

He grins, "Yes I do. So what are you thinking right now?"

She scoops another ice cream and feeds him, "Sang Hyun and Bommie unnie..."

He swallows the ice cream, "I'll be by your side when she's here. I'm not letting go."

"I know you're not. I was just talking to Sang Hyun asking him for his blessing with our relationship and that I'll never forget him. If he was still alive I bet you two would get along real well. You both kind of have the same personality... For Bommie unnie, I hope she listens. I really don't want us to have a gap if it doesn't turn out well..." She twirls the spoon in the bowl Seung Hyun's holding.

"She'll listen...she loves you Sandara...she's protecting you from getting hurt again. I understand her position as your older sister - is to protect. We'll make her listen." He takes the spoon from her and scoops an ice cream. He takes a bite and smiles.

"You're supposed to feed me." She clicks her tongue at him and he laughs. Sandara takes the bowl away from him and walks over to grand piano by the living room area. She sets the bowl on top of the grand piano and sits down. Seung Hyun follows and sits beside her.

"Do you still remember the song you played for me at my house back in Korea?" Sandara begins to play the musical piece. 
"Even though you only played it once...this song was permanently engraved in my heart since then...I learned how to play it by memory and ear 'til I finally mastered it...I always play it..." **Click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdgHN1GT7Ek&feature=related to listen to - "Kiss the Rain by Yiruma (with Rainy Mood)" **

 

Seung Hyun stops her hands from playing, "Let me continue. This song is only for you....I'll name this musical piece, Kiss the Rain." He continues where Sandara left off. She watches him quietly, adoring the way he plays and his serious facial expression makes her grin. 


He's so y playing the piano. This is my song...No it's OUR song. "Seung Hyun?"

"Yes, love?" He's almost coming to an end with the song. 

"Is there a meaning to why you named this song 'Kiss the Rain'?" 

"This song is full of emotions of what you went through in your life. You've been standing in the pouring rain for too long and it's time to get out of it. No more kissing the rain okay?" He smirks as he ends the piece.

Sandara smacks his forearm, "You're a dork! I really love this song! You're right about it being full of emotions. It's amazing how you just composed it right then and there...."

"Because that's what I saw in you and took all that emotions out and poured it into the piano. No more sadness..."

"Not anymore because I got my sunshine in my life." She wraps her arms around his neck.

"You're my sunshine too. I guess this song is also for me too because I've been in the rain for so long."

"We're meant to be together..to shield each other from the pouring rain with an umbrella...my umbrella!" She giggles.

"From sunshine to umbrella...I'll forever be your umbrella Miss Sandara Park. As in literally no more being out in the rain. You seriously have a weak immune system." He laughs. "You don't want to finish your ice cream? I think it melted already." He reaches out for the bowl and stares at the melted ice cream.

Sandara shakes her head, "I could always eat some more tomorrow morning. I just want to end this problem already. Where is she?"

Doorbell rings.

"I'll get it. You two stay right here. My body guards are just down this hall." Yang Goon turns and heads for the door. He could see on the monitor who's standing in front of his door. He sees a young lady with a young man. He opens the door.

"Hello."

"Where's my sister?" Bom folds her arms across her chest. 

"Please follow me." 

Yang Goon escorts the two to Seung Hyun and Sandara. Bom quickly walks ahead of Joon and reaches out for her sister. Seung Hyun quickly hides Sandara behind him. Yang Goon immediately stands in between Seung Hyun and Bom. Joon lightly holds Bom's elbow pulling her back.

"We will talk in a civil manner, you hear? They want you to listen and hear them out. There's no need in making a scene here. We all want peace and settlement." Yang Goon stares into Bom's eyes and seeks for an agreement.

Bom stares angrily back at him, "I just want to take my sister home."

"She'll go home as long as you accept their relationship."

"No." She says coldy.

Sandara steps beside Seung Hyun. He takes her hand. She smiles back at him then looks back at Bom, "Bommie unnie, please listen."

"No."

"I love you, unnie." Her tears start streaming down her cheeks. "It's all a misunderstanding... Please listen to Seung Hyun. He's free from his grandfather's control. His grandfather wants to personally apologize to you and me when we get back to Korea. I love Seung Hyun."

Bom tries her best not to cry. She hates seeing her sister cry. I don't want to be the bad guy here Sandara. I'm just protecting you. "Is that so?"

"Yes, noona. I admit. I was a coward for not defending Sandara back at the hospital in front of my grandfather. I was only thinking of both of your safety from my grandfather's cruel power. I thought leaving Sandara would protect her but I was wrong. It only pained us both. So I gained enough strength to face my grandfather and tell him how I truly feel. I wanted to be sure after our confrontation he would let me be and leave your family alone before I showed myself to you guys. But that accident happen...then this whole misunderstanding took place...both our families trying to protect us from getting hurt by separating us. True love really conquers all circumstances. Right now we're fighting for our love. We want you to accept our love. I'm not letting her go, noona. After my accident my grandfather came to realization what he has done was very wrong. I almost died because of his greed for only our family fortune that he forgot the meaning of love. He feels remorse for hurting me and for saying those cruel words to you about your family especially about Sandara. I spoke to him earlier. He wants to personally apologize to you when you guys get back to Korea. He gave me his blessing with my relationship with Sandara. I really wish for your blessing, noona. I'm not going to hurt Sandara ever again. Please noona..." Seung Hyun pleads Bom with his eyes.

Bom takes slow deep breaths. She closes her eyes and thinks. After a minute gone by she opens her eyes. She looks back at Joon standing next to her then back at the couple in front of her. "If you hurt my sister I'm going to personally dangle you off a thirty-feet building, you hear?"

Sandara laughs out loud and runs toward her sister. She embraces her tightly into her arms, "I love you unnie! Thank you!"

Bom caresses Sandara's hair and kisses her cheek, "I love you too, Dara. No more running away okay? This will be your last and if you do it again I'll do the same to you what I'll do to Seung Hyun."

Sandara pinches Bom's cheek then moves toward Joon, "I'm really sorry Joon for what happened earlier. Are you okay? Does it hurt?" She gently caress his bruised cheek. He slightly winces and shakes his head.

"No, I'm fine. The bruise doesn't hurt that much." My heart hurts way more but I'll survive. Seeing you this happy makes me happy. I'll find the right girl for me one day. Even though I thought it would be you. I'll be fine. Joon takes Sandara's hand and squeezes it. He looks back at Seung Hyun, "Noona's threat to you isn't that harsh. But with me it'll be worst if I find out you made Sandara cry, you won't be seeing the living day when I'm finished with you." 

Sandara pulls Joon's hand, "Hey!"

"What? I'm just warning him."

"It's okay. Everyone loves you Sandara and they don't want you to get hurt. I too don't want you to get hurt. If ever I do make you cry, I'll personally punish myself. But that'll never happen. I'm going to bring you loads of happiness throughout your life as long as I live." Seung Hyun takes Sandara's hand from Joon and wraps his arms around her.

Bom coughs, "Gosh, I need some air. Too much lovey dovey corny lines being filled in this room. I'm suffocating." 

Joon laughs at Bom's comment, "I agree. So what now? How are you going to introduce Seung Hyun to your parents?"

Sandara and Seung Hyun gives each other space from their embrace and looks at Bom. Bom shrugs her shoulders, "Hmm, well we'll introduce him as Sandara's suitor. Then it'll go on from there. You know how love blooms obviously it already did but we sort of have to start it all over with our parents. Even with your parents Seung Hyun. We're all starting fresh right? Like with your memory." Bom laughs.

"Hey, I got my memory back."

"Yeah, after 3 months. Anyways, at least everything is okay with your family. We can all be happy. Hmm...should we go back to Korea or stay here? Where do you want to stay Dara?"

All eyes are on Sandara. She feels uncomfortable with all their stares. What matters to me is where ever Seung Hyun will be. I'll be there too. I'm blissfully happy!

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY AND LEAVING WONDERFUL COMMENTS!  THIS STORY WILL BE COMING TO AN END ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.  

You guys don't know how happy I am and flattered that there are still other people who still like this story and new readers who also like this story.  It really puts a smile on my face :D.  Thank you again everyone for taking the time to read this fic.  I shall start posting my other fic "ETERNITY" that was on hiatus in YGL to here too.  And maybe I'll also post up my other hiatus fic "A Million Stars" that I wrote a little after Eternity but I tried to update both the fics the same time last year but wasn't able to update them.  Now I think I'll be able to have time.  So look out for those 2 other fics of mine.  Big hugs and kisses to all my subscribers and readers of this story :D

<3 Dhelcee