CHAPTER 20

Kiss the Rain

Once Sandara enters her room she quickly turns on her ipod player and "When I look at you" begins to play. She smiles and opens her sketchbook. (**A/N: Please listen to this song and join Sandara listening to this song in her bedroom"When I look at you" by Miley Cyrus Cover and here's the lyrics if you guys want to read it. This song suits this scene and Sandara. Lyrics***) She stares at Seung Hyun in her sketchbook for a minute then lightly makes her sketchbook stand open while she changes. Sandara is still smiling while she changes.Seung Hyun, you give me strength. Everytime I listen to this song, I only think of you. I haven't forgotton the song you played for me at my house. I know how to play it. I'll play it for you when I see you again. Which will be soon...

After the song finishes she closes her sketchbook and locks it in her cabinet. She takes one last look at herself in front of the mirror. She gently combs her hair with her hand and smiles. My heart is fluttering...something is going to happen today? Is he coming? I wonder if remembers now... She nods her head answering whatever question she had in her mind and slowly closes her door.




-------------------------------------------------








Hmm...this place looks familiar. Seung Hyun's head starts to hurt. He rubs his left temple and stares at the book store from across the street. A quick flashback enters his mind. A girl...and a tall young boy....she's smiling pinching his cheeks.... "It's her again. She was here before?" He tilts his head in curiousity. Seung Hyun walks toward the book store and looks around, "I wonder if she's here."

Fifteen minutes has gone by he had no luck of finding her around the book store area. He walks aimlessly down the street. Just walking to where ever his feet may lead him to. I wish I could see her again...my angel. Head please work already... He stuck both his hands in his pockets and kept his head down while he walked.


His feet takes him to a park. He looks up from his feet to view his surrounding. The green grass looks like it went on forever across from him. He searches for a tree he could sit under. While he was walking toward a tree a young man bumps into him. Seung Hyun helps the guy stand back up. He's a few inches shorter than him with semi long hair and quite built, "I'm sorry."

The young man shakes his head, "No, it's my fault. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into you. I just wanted to get my friend something to eat and a drink. I don't want to leave her alone too long that's why I was rushing. Forgive me."

Seung Hyun nods his head, "It's alright. You should go get your friend that drink and food you said you're supposed to get." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah!" The young man smacks his forehead. "Thanks! And sorry again! Bye!" He runs off the opposite direction.

"I bet it's a special girl he's getting food for. The way he's rushing only means he wants to please that girl. I would do the same too...with uh..." Seung Hyun rubs his left temple again. Flashback - his angel laughing in front of him as she shoves a spoon full of ice cream to his mouth. His forehead creases. She's connected to me...I need to see her!

He finally reaches his destination under a big tree, shaded from the sun. The cool wind brushes a few of his hair strands away from his eyes. His eyes wanders around the view of the park in front of him. From the corner of his eye he saw what he wanted to see. He turned his head to the right. There she was, his angel, standing a hundred feet away from. She looks so beautiful in her white cardigan jacket and faded blue jeans. I saw her before in that outfit. It's her! He could only see her face half way with her side-view position. She was staring at something from across the street. He knows its her. Seung Hyun quickly stands up. His eyes are locked on her. When he got up, she faces forward and looks around. He was hoping she would turn around and face him but to his dismay she runs off.


Where is she going? "Ugh? De ja vu? It's like I said that line before. My dream! I was chasing after her! Like now..." Seung Hyun runs after her. Come back! She's heading towards the busy street. His heart starts to beat furiously. He's nervous. Aigoo! This reckless girl! She's going to get hurt! He quickens his pace and is only about thirty feet away from her. I don't know her name. I want to yell at her to stop running. He knocks a few pedastrians down and yelling back at them with his apology. "Hey! Please stop running!" She doesn't hear him. A couple cars honked loudly at her. Seung Hyun's eyes widen. NOO!! To his relief the cars missed her and she's at the other side of the street running down the side walk. I'm out of shape man. She's too quick and where is she heading too? He makes it across the street and sees her enter a toy store. He abruptly stops running and stops ten feet away from the toy store. 

Seung Hyun is breathing heavily. He goes down on his knees and holds both his hands to his head. Every memory flashes back in his mind like a movie going on fast rewind. He shuts his eyes and starts taking slow breaths. Everything is making sense now and he's remembering. He slowly opens his eyes, "Sandara..." He gets off his knees and heads for the toy store.

-------------------------------------------------




"I'm sorry Joonie." Sandara looks at the screen of her cellphone. Joon's name flashes on the screen. He's calling her cellphone. She turns off her phone. Her hand lightly pinches the ear of a plush rabbit on the shelf in front of her, "So cute...I should get one for...." She pulls her hand back to heart. It's fluttering. Sandara turns around and drops open. Seung Hyun is standing an arm length away from her. He's staring at her. She blinks her eyes a couple times and shakes her head. OMO! Is he real? I'm not dreaming right? He's really here? Why isn't he moving? Wake up Sandara!

Seung Hyun closes the gap between them and wraps his arms around her. He inhales her scent and kisses the top of her head. Sandara also inhales his scent. She starts to cry in his chest. He let's go of her to stares back into her teary eyes. He shakes his head, "Please don't cry. I'm here now...I'm not ever leaving you again. I'm sorry Sandara for everything...I'm sorry for making you wait this long. My heart never forgot about you even when my brain was malfunction. This heart of mine was calling out for you for months. I love you Sandara Park." He takes both of her hands and place it over his heart. "You will forever be the owner of my heart. No one else."

Sandara smiles, "I love you too Seung Hyun." She takes his other hand and place it over her heart, "And you're also the owner of my heart too. Thank you for remembering me! I knew you would remember once we saw each other again."

He embraces her back into his arms, "I love you Sandara. I'm going to take good care of you."

She looks back up at him, "Our family will disapprove our relationship. My unnie doesn't like you for me anymore and your family...your grandfather..." Sandara buries her face into his chest.

"Before I wondered why my parents didn't mention to me about you or why grandfather was in jail...I didn't know what the reason was before but now I understand. Grandpa was giving me a hint and blessing that I could love you. He did say I could do whatever my heart tells me to do. Meaning loving you. I think he was also restricted by my parents to tell me the truth along with Chaerin. My little sister did give me a clue and hope that I would see you again and I did! You're here in my arms again. I'm not letting go. We'll fight our love together. Come with me back to my uncle's place. We'll talk about Bom noona and your family. I'm also going to call my family back in Korea that I remember everything. We're going to settle this problem once and for all. No one is going to stop our love again. We're free now." Seung Hyun smiles and gently wipes Sandara's tears off her cheeks.

"I love you Seung Hyun..."

"I love you Sandara." Seung Hyun caresses her cheek and slowly inches closer to her face. He's inches away from her lips. He smiles. We'll be together forever. You are my light. He plants a sweet kiss on her lips. Their hearts both felt like they were flying up in the clouds. They explore their kisses for a few minutes and was interrupted by a staff of the toy store.

"Excuse me, but this isn't the right place to be doing that here. There are children around. Please do that somewhere private."

Sandara and Seung Hyun blush tomato red. He takes her hand and run out of the toy store. Once outside they were laughing their heads off from what happened earlier. Sandara pinches Seung Hyun's nose, "You! We got in trouble back there..."

Seung Hyun wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up, "So what? You enjoyed it didnt you?"

Sandara starts smacking his arms to let her down, "Come on, let's go to your uncle's place and fix our problem."

After Seung Hyun put her down, he was tackled from behind. Sandara screams, "Seung Hyun! Joonie?!"

Joon punches then kicks Seung Hyun in the stomach. He then quickly turns around and grabs Sandara's arm, "Let's go!" She pulls her arm back but he doesn't let go.

Seung Hyun gets back up and punches Joon, "Don't you ever lay a hand on her!" Joon falls back onto the ground. Seung Hyun takes Sandara's hand and they both run. Joon chases after them down the street. They were ten feet ahead of him. Seung Hyun spots a taxi and quickly opens the door. He ushers Sandara into the car and yells at the taxi driver, "Go!"

The taxi driver looks back at the bewildered couple, unsure if he should go. They might be criminals on a run and doesn't want to be part of it. Seung Hyun throws a hundred dollar bill at the driver and he speeds off leaving Joon stranded on the sidewalk. Sandara looks back at Joon. I'm sorry Joonie. I love Seung Hyun. I'll talk to you soon and clear things out. Bye....