That guy.... must be lucky

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

L’s POV

I hesitated for a moment before entering the classroom to sit down on my chair. It was really quiet because I was the only one in there since I came really early. I rested my legs on the desk and stared out the window. The silent around me and the blue sky made me feel so peaceful and for one moment I forget all the bad things. I enjoyed the moment until some girls squealed while running to my desk.

“Oppa! How was your weekend?? Did you feel lonely without me?” a girl screamed as I ignored her. *Lonely my ! My life would be hundred times easier if you wouldn’t exist!* I thought and continued to look out the window. “Myung Oppa~ why don’t you say anything?! It’s boring! Let’s talk a little until the teacher comes!” I rolled my eyes and didn’t say anything. “Myungie! Come on talk with us! Buing Buing!” a girl said with a cute voice, doing her aegyo. I really hate girls that act specially cute when they’re around me. And look at her face, I can barely see her real face because of the thick layer of make-up. I wonder how much make up she puts on. They were still bothering me until one of them grabbed my arm. Quickly, I shot up and glared at her. I was about to yell around until I heard a sweet voice.

“Oh! Good morning, Myungsoo!” Hearing that voice I froze and turned around. There she stood, with her beautiful long brown hair, smiling like an angel. “G-good morning…” My voice became lower as I sat on my chair and stared at the table. Then I remembered what happened on Saturday, where I saw here and her boyfriend. *Myungsoo! What’s wrong with you? Aren’t you the cold-hearted guy that doesn’t like girls?* Luckily the teacher came and the girls beside me shut their mouths and went to their seats. During classes I tried to pay attention to classes but then my eyes would wander to Minjung who looked so concentrated. When I look at her everything around me would turn black and the only thing I see is her.

“….KIM MYUNGSOO!” the teacher pulled me back to reality with his loud voice that would scare everyone in the room. “J-joesonghabnida!” I scratched my nape and looked at him. “Pay attention to my classes if you don’t want detention….” The only thing I could do was nodding slowly, “And now please continue read!” My eyes widened and I looked my classmates who had their books open while mine was close.

“Page 94.” I looked to my side to see Minjung who whispered to me. “Thank you!” I whispered back before opening the book to read.

Minjung’s POV

The bell rang as I headed to the canteen to see Eunkyung. Arriving there, I saw a crowd around a table so I went there to see what happened, out of curiosity. “SHUT UP you ugly idiot!! I sat down first!!!” I heard the familiar girly but strong voice as I tried to peek beyond the people who were standing in front of me. “But this is OUR table, fat pig!!” Then I realized that it was Eunkyung who was arguing with Sungyeol. Quickly I went there and pulled Eunkyung away, trying to stop them.

“Minjung! This time I won’t let you drag me away! I have to teach that ugly hag a lesson!!” Eunkyung rolled her sleeve up and clenched her fists. “Teach ME a lesson?? How can a stupid pig teach me something?” Sungyeol yelled. The rest of Infinite and I were standing there waiting for a miracle to stop them but there was nothing that could.

“Yah Choding, what’s wrong??” I heard a voice behind me. My eyes widened as I heard HIS voice. I turned around and saw Myungsoo standing there with his hands in the pocket.

“Myungsoo! Please stop them!!” I looked at him with worried eyes. He raised an eye brow and looked at me. “Is your little friend the girl that pissed him of the last time?” I scratched the back of my head and laughed, “I guess so!” Myungsoo shook his head and approached the two who were yelling around like they were the only one in the canteen! “Sungyeol! Stop arguing with her!” he said with his hands still in the pockets. “But this is our table! There’s no way I would let a pig like her sit at our place!” Sungyeol stamped with his right foot like a little kid. “Tch! Stop being childish, you ugly baby! It’s just a table and it’s not like your name is written on it!” Eunkyung stuck her tongue out and crossed her arms. “Shut up! Just because you’re a girl doesn’t mean that I won’t hit you!!” Just then Sungyeol got hit on the back of his head of Myungsoo.

“Would you two stop arguing???” Now everyone stopped yelling, speaking, whispering or whatever. Everyone looked at Myungsoo who was really pissed off. “Uh-oh!”, Sungjong, who noticed the tension, said. “What’s wrong?”, I whispered at him. “Once L is mad, angry or pissed off, he will be very scary!” Sunggyu the leader of Infinite said low. I could see Sungyeol swallowing hard.

“S-sorry, L… Ehehehe! ^^’…” The scared Sungyeol slowly walked to Sunggyu and hid behind the leader. It was silent and nobody spoke, even Eunkyung was frozen until Myungsoo turned around. He gave me a small smile and said “And that’s how you sort things out!”

L’s POV

“And that’s how you sort things out!” Infinite know me too well. Once there’s something that bother me, I can get really scary, and I mean it! Minjung smiled at me and mouthed ‘thank you’ before dragging her friend out of the canteen. *Your boyfriend must be the luckiest guy on earth, Minjung* I sighed. “What was that?!” Hoya began to speak before I left my dumbfounded friends and the canteen.