Everthing's fine now

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

L’s POV

My heart was beating faster and faster, seeing how Munjung could be killed in any minute. I clenched my fist and looked at Minjung then back at Yunhee who was staring at me. *It’s my entire fault. Minjung is in danger just because of me!* I frowned looking at the girl I loved. It couldn’t go on like this. I had to stop this.

“Let go of her! I’ll do what you want, Yunhee!” I muttered and walked toward them. “Myungsoo!” I heard Doojoon gasp. Also Minjung’s eyes were wide open at what I said but Yunhee just smirked. “No, Myungsoo!” Minjung cried. “I’ll be your boyfriend, just don’t harm her!” I glared at Yunhee who smiled in victory. “Don’t worry, Myungie! I’ll be a better girlfriend than her!” She beamed and clapped. “Let her go!” Yunhee ordered and as told, the tall guy let go of Minjung as she run toward me.

Minjung’s POV

I ran into his Myungsoo’s arms as he hugged me tightly. It felt so great to be in his arms again. I missed him. I missed him so much. “Myung! You don’t have to do this!” I sobbed into his chest, grabbing onto his shirt. I didn’t intend to let go of him and I won’t let go of him. “Myung…. Myungsoo! P-ppll… please d-don’t!” I said between breaths and cries. “Don’t worry, I won’t leave you!” I heard him whisper into my ear before kissing my temple.

“Now stop this and come here, L!” I could hear Yunhee in the back. I looked at Myungsoo’s face, not wanting him to let go of me. Hugging him even tighter, I shook my head like there’s no tomorrow, thinking that he will be Yunhee’s. Before I knew it, I heard a crashing and people came running in. I peeked behind Myungsoo and my eyes widened seeing Infinite and Beast standing in a row like heroes. Looking back at Myungsoo I could see him smirk.

L’s POV

I smirked and looked at Yunhee who was totally shocked. The men behind her were standing in position, ready to fight. “Do you think we’re that dumb to come here alone?” I looked at the witch, still holding onto Minjung who was looking at me astonished.  Of course Doojoon and I informed our friends because I knew we would need them “I called my brothers on our way here. I hope you don’t mind!” Doojoon was now smirking too, putting his hands into his pockets.

“YOU!! I won’t forgive you for hurting our little Minjung!! Doojoon’s friend said before running toward Yunhee’s men. Beast and Infinite began to beat them up one by one. Doojoon joined the fight as didn’t dare to let go of Minjung since Yunhee was still standing there watching the fight between her.

Groans and whines could be heard everywhere as we looked at them punching and kicking each other. Minjung hid her face into my chest since she didn’t want to look at her brother and the others being hurt.

“Wooohooo!!” Infinite and Beast soon cheered as they won the fight, seeing only Yunhee standing there. High fiving each other and fist bumping, they all looked at Yunhee. The girl who was confident and powerful one second ago was now shaking from head to toe, looking at us scared. “Give it up, Yunhee!” I said and looked into her eyes. Tears began to come out of her eyes as she dropped down on her knees, cupping her face, crying like rain that never stopped.

Minjung slowly let go of me and freed herself from my hug. Slowly she walked to Yunhee, kneeling down in front of her. We guys could only stare at the both of them, waiting to see what will happen. I think all of us were worried that Yunhee might have another plan but we didn’t move from our spot.

“Yunhee… I know you love Myungsoo but what you do isn’t real love!” Minjung said, holding on her shoulder. I stared at Yunhee, making sure that she didn’t try to hurt Minjung. “You can’t force love or buy it with money, Yunhee! So if you really like Myungsoo, shouldn’t you let go of him and be happy for his happiness?” Minjung asked. I smiled to myself, looking at my girl. *That’s the girl I’ve fallen for*

“Yunhee, I’m sure you’ll find a better guy! So don’t be like this, Ok?!” Minjung said softly and her hair as Yunhee cried even harder, hugging Minjung. She didn’t say anything and just cried but I knew that she felt sorry for what she did. We all knew. Doojoon stood beside me, smiling at his sister. I’m sure he was proud of Minjung for not holding a grudge on Yunhee but actually forgiving her.

“Thank you, Myungsoo!” Doojoon said and patted my shoulder, making me look to my right where he was standing. “At first I didn’t really trust you but I didn’t want my sister to be sad so I accepted the fact that you were dating her. But now I know that you really love her so… You have my trust!” Hyung smiled at me.

Beast and Infinite were looking at each other, being happy that Minjung didn’t have serious injuries and also about the new friendship they made. And for me, I was just really, really happy that Minjung was save.