His story

Vanilla & Chocolate

It was already dark when Myungsoo and Minjung were sitting in the car in front of her house. Myungsoo didn’t talk much since they met his father in the mall center, which Minjung didn’t like at all. “Go inside now, I don’t want Doojoon to scold me because you came late.” He forced a smile, looking at her. However, Minjung frowned.

“I don’t want to leave you yet!” She pouted looking down at the shopping bag on her lap with the dress inside that Myungsoo had bought her. Myungsoo chuckled at her sentence. “I know you love me so much that you don’t want to leave, but I don’t want to die yet! I don’t want to be murdered by your brother!” He joked.

“But… I don’t want to leave you alone when you’re sad right now!” Minjung said, plaing with the strap of the bag. Myungsoo who watched her, smiled weakly. “Come here!” He whispered, leaning closer to hug her. “I’m alright, don’t worry about me!” He whispered into her ear and kissed her forehead. “But still… I want to stay a little longer! Just a little!” Minjung looked at him with her puppy eyes.

Myungsoo pulled away and leaned back on his seat with a sigh. “Did I ever tell you that I hate your puppy eyes?? They’re way too cute to resist!” He bit his lower lip and pinched her soft cheeks. Minjung giggled cutely and looked at him. After that moment, it was silent again. Myungsoo didn’t say a word and Minjung couldn’t find a topic to talk about.

“Myungsoo?!” said Minjung suddenly. “Mmhh?!” He turned to her. “Can I ask you something?” She raised her eyebrows. “Sure, sweetheart!” He smiled at her. “Y-you don’t really get along with your father, right?” Minjung’s voice was shaky since she knew that this topic wasn’t a good one. But she wanted to know more about him and his father. After all, she was his girlfriend and Minjung wanted to let him know, that he could lean on her when he didn’t have the strength.

Myungsoo looked at her, surprised at the question. But soon he looked down at the steering wheel, running his fingers through his black hair. “I hate him!” He said shortly. Minjung’s eyes widened at his statement. Before she could ask why, he already continued his story.

“My mom passed away when I was six years old. Being a little boy, I didn’t know that she would leave me that fast. Well, who would? Every time I visited her in the hospital, she would always show me her bright smile!” He swallowed hard and sighed. “ ‘Eomma, when will you come back home?’ this was the question that I always asked her and she would always smile at me, patting my head ‘Soon, Myungsoo-ah, soon!” Myungsoo’s tears were visible, even though he tried to hold them back.

Minjung who was also about to cry, took his and intertwined them slowly with hers. “But ‘soon’ never came and she left me without a goodbye.” He closed his eyes and his tears rolled down his cheeks. Minjung who listened quietly was now crying too.

“The man who calls himself father didn’t even come, after he found out that she passed away.” He cried. “Did you know how hard it was for me? She left us and he didn’t care at all!” He held her hands tighter. It was silent for a moment. The only thing those two could hear was their sniffing and breathing.

“Yah, what are you doing? You’re not supposed to cry! I’m not telling you this to see you like this!” He smiled with tears and wiped Minjung’s teardrops with his thumb away. “I can’t help it, If you’re happy then I’ll smile, and if you’re crying then let’s cry together!” Minjung smiled at him and touched his hand that rested on her cheeks.

Myungsoo who was smiling with tears suddenly frowned. “Minjung-ah, I love you! I love you so much so don’t you dare to leave me!” He leaned closer and kissed her. It wasn’t a short kiss but it wasn’t a long either. Just a simple one but filled with so much love and emotions.

“Never Myungsoo-ah, I will never leave you!” She whispered looking into his brown eyes.

 

 

 

 

Sorry that you had to wait so long :( I was kinda busy so I couldn't update. But here it is now! Chapter 17 :D

It's a rather sad chapter but hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe, okay :) ??!!