Where are you?

Vanilla & Chocolate

L’s POV

Standing in front of her house, I was leaning on the wall, waiting for my lovely girlfriend. The sun was shining brightly today so it wasn’t that cold. I took a glance of my watch began to whistle. I didn’t wait long until the door opened. A happy and smiling Minjung stepped out, closing the door behind her.

My heart began to beat faster as I saw her and a smile appeared on my face. “Oppa!” Minjung smiled and ran toward me, giving me a bear hug. I smiled and hugged her back. “Did you sleep well last night?” I asked, leaving a peck on her forehead. “Mh-Hm!” She nodded, her smile never leaving her face. “C’mon let’s go!” I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

Swaying our hands back and forth, we walked happily to school while talking and laughing together. Suddenly, Minjung stopped and turned around, looking for something.

Minjung’s POV

On our way to school, I felt someone following us but when I turned around, there was no one. *Minjung, stop imagine!* I thought and continued to walk. But then again, I had a feeling of being staring at so I stopped walking and turned around. “What’s wrong, Jungie?” Myungsoo asked, looking at me. Looking around, I saw no one. “N-nothing!” Slowly, I shook my head and faked a smile. “Let’s go!” I said and continued to walk.

Soon, we arrived at the school gate and entered the school building. Students were still staring at me, especially girls. Even though Myungsoo announced that we’re going out, all his fan girls are still glaring at me whispering things behind my back. Of course it was uncomfortable for me but I won’t let something like this to ruin our relationship. Because I love him, I will ignore them.

The both of us reached the classroom when I suddenly stopped in front of it, remembering something. “What’s wrong, Minjung?” Myungsoo asked. “Nothing. I just forgot the history book in my locker! Just go ahead, oppa! I’m going to get it!” I said and turned around about to leave.

“Should I go with you?” He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. “It’s ok, I won’t take long! Just go ahead!” I gave him a smile and nodded at the classroom. “Are you sure?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. “Of course!” I rolled my eyes with a grin and headed downstairs to the lockers, not looking back at Myungsoo who probably was looking at me until I was out of sight.

I ran down to the lockers since I didn’t want to be late for classes. I was the only one walking down the hallway since the students were all sitting in their classrooms. After getting my book, I closed the locker door. That’s when I heard footsteps. *Probably just a student* I thought and shrugged, about to head upstairs.

Suddenly someone came from behind, pressing handkerchief on my face. With wide eyes, I tried to scream but it was muffled by the handkerchief. Trying to escape, I struggled with all my might but it was useless. My eyelids became heavy and before I knew it, I passed out.

L’s POV

“Aiishh, where is she?” I looked at my watch worriedly. The students were all sitting on their seats except for the one next to me. Minjung was still away and the bell already rang. I even sent her text messages but she didn’t reply. I was staring at the door, hoping for her to come. But instead of Minjung, the teacher entered the classroom.

Mrs. Park took out her book and began to check the attendance. “Yoon Minjung!” she called but no one answered. “Yoon Minjung” the teacher repeated but Minjung’s voice was nowhere to be heard. *Where is she?* I thought, starting to get worried. “Minjung is actually here but she went to get a book in her locker…” I tried to explain to Mrs. Park. “Thank you for telling me but she’s considered absent until I see her!” Mrs. Park said.

After checking the attendance she began her lessons. My watch was ticking and soon 10 minutes went by. After 10 minutes, it was 20. Just like that, half time of classes went by and Minjung didn’t return. *Minjung, where are you?* Getting worried, I couldn’t take it anymore. “What’s the matter, Kim Myungsoo?” Mrs. Park asked as I stood up.

Not bothering to answer, I left the classroom with fast pace. I ran the stairs down, to the lockers where Minjung was supposed to be. “Minjung where are you?” I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled. Running around, I was looking for Minjung but there was no trace of her. I tried to call her but she didn’t pick up.

I was so busy looking for her that I didn’t even notice that it was already break. In fact, I was searching for her for three hours already but she didn’t show off. *Minjung, wherever you are, please be save!* I prayed.