That guy....

Vanilla & Chocolate

Minjung’s POV

It was a sunny Saturday when I was walking around with Doojoon oppa in the city. Since I didn’t have something to do and Oppa was free too we decided to go shopping. The city was full of people walking by. Some were laughing with their friends, some were talking with their phones and some were walking by quickly. I was clinging on Doojoons arm as we were walking to some stores. It’s been a long time since we spend time together so I was really happy.

“Oppa, look! Isn’t that dress cute?!” I pointed at the store window where I could see the cute dress. He tilted his head and looked at the direction I pointed. Doojoon raised an eyebrow and said, “I don’t know….. Isn’t that a little too short?” He bit his lower lip. I puffed my cheeks, looking at him with a frown. “You think? But I really like it! Besides it’s not like YOU will wear it!” Doojoon shook his head and looked at me. “Nope, I won’t allow you to wear something like that! It’s too short; what if some ert will stare at you?! No I won’t buy it for you!” He said in a protective tone and crossed his arms.

We entered many stores and bought clothes, shoes, accessories and lots of other things. Doojoon was being a good brother and carried the shopping bags for me. We shopped for almost three hours and when I discovered a shoe store, I was about to run into it but Doojoon grabbed my wrist. “Stop running away!! It’s exhausting to follow you around, you know?! I’m hungry, let’s go eating somewhere!” I smiled widely before giving him a bear hug, “But you offered me to carry those! I never asked you for it! Come on! Just this one store and we will eat something! Mmhhh??? Please!!” Doojoon who was carrying shopping bags with both of his hand frowned. “Oppa! Please…. Pretty please with a cherry on top??” I showed him my best aegyo and puppy eyes. “Ok BUT, this is the last store!” My dear brother rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. “Pinky promise!” I squealed before running into the shoe store.

Actually I’m not the kind of girl who would spend most of her money on clothes or shoes, but it’s really been a long time since I’ve been shopping. But I have to admit that I really love shoes especially sneakers so I had to enter that store. Doojoon was sitting on a little couch while I was trying on some shoes. After I found some shoes that caught my eyes, I bought them.

“Come, let’s head to a restaurant!” I was clinging on my brother’s arm. “Hallelujah!” He said loudly.

Not far away from that shoe store we found a restaurant and decided to go in. We sat down at the table where we could look out at the window and waited for the waiter. “Oppa, what are you going to order?” I asked him with my eyes on the menu. “I want to try the steak here!” I nodded, “Then I’ll try the spaghetti!” A young waiter came and took our order while looking at me. Doojoon seem to notice it and glared at the waiter. “Stop staring at my sister!!” he muttered. “I-I’m s…sorry!” The waiter bowed and went away. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him “What??? He was staring at you!” I slowly shook my head and waited patiently for the food.

L’s POV

It was Saturday and I was hanging around with Infinite because I didn’t want to stay at home. Again I was arguing with that man that calls himself ‘father’. The only thing he cares about is money, money and money! I hate him!

We went to sing karaoke even though I don’t really want to. Well, anywhere is better than at home. On our way there we passed a restaurant and something caught my eyes. It was Minjung! No, it wasn’t just Minjung, there was another person and it was a guy. I frowned as I stopped walking. “Yah! L, what’s wrong?” Sunggyu hyung asked me as he noticed me. I hesitated before speaking, “….C-can we eat something before heading to the karaoke? I’m really hungry!” I said. Infinite looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. “It’s really rare to hear you saying that you’re hungry!” Woohyun said with a smile. I wasn’t hungry at all. I don’t know why but seeing Minjung with that guy was bothering me, a lot! We all entered the restaurant and I suggested to sit at table where I could clearly see Minjung and that boy.

“What would you like, sir?” A waitress came and asked. She was staring at us like a crazy fan which I didn’t like. “I want this, this, this aaaand this!” Sungyeol pointed at the menu he was holding in his hand. “Isn’t that too much?” Hoya asked with an are-you-serious look. “Don’t worry, Dongwoo hyung will help me, right?!” Choding Sungyeol patted Dongwoos shoulder. I wasn’t really paying attention since I was busy staring at Minjung. *Who could this guy be? Her boyfriend?* Just then I saw her smiling at him as if he was the most precious thing in the world. I narrowed my eyes when I realized that the others were calling me.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!!” Sunggyu called me “Don’t yell! I have ears!” I looked at him as he shook his head. “Dear L, I was calling you the whole time!!” He crossed his arms. “Oh, sorry!” I said shortly. “What were you looking at anyway?” Sungjong suddenly asked and made my hyungs curious. “N-nothing!” I said and played with the silver fork that was on the table beside the knife and spoon. “Aiiyooo, don’t lie!” Dongwoo said. “It’s really nothing!” The others didn’t try to bother me anymore and I peeked at Minjung. I don’t know why but for some reasons I clenched my fists as I saw that guy wiping Minjungs mouth with a tissue. *Myungsoo!! What’s wrong with you?? It’s not wrong for her to have a boyfriend so now stop staring and pay attention to Infinite!* I told myself but it was hard not to staring. I tried my best to look away but then someone called me.

“Oh, Myungsoo! What are you doing here?” It was Minjung. I swallowed hard when I saw her standing in front of me beside her boyfriend. I was dumbfounded. *God, Myungsoo! Say something!!*