Kidnapped

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

Minjung’s POV

 

Slowly I opened my eyes as and blinked for a few times for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. *Where am I?* Was the first thing that came to my mind after realizing that I was lying on the cold ground. I sat up and noticed that I was in a small dark room. There was only a light bulb hanging from the ceiling, which the light came from. There was a pain in my head but I tried to ignore it. I looked down to see that my legs were tied up, so were my hands.

“Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?” I shouted, afraid of the person that brought me to this place. But nobody answered and nobody came. Feeling the teardrops running down my cheeks, I looked down at the floor I was sitting on. “Myungsoo, Doojoon oppa… help me…” I whispered crying silently.

Suddenly the door opened and I could hear the sound of high heels nearing so I looked up. My eyes widened upon seeing the person. “Y-Yunhee” I whispered, watching how the girl crossed her arms, giving me an evil smirk. “W-Why are you doing this, Yunhee? What do you want?” my voice cracked.

Yunhee looked at her polished nails and shrugged. “I told you to stay away from Myungsoo but you didn’t listen!” She said, still admiring her long glitter nails that were gleaming under the light. “At first I wanted to make you leave school, but I changed my mind. Instead, I want to have a little fun here!” she smiled ‘innocently’.

Slowly she stepped toward me and bent down to my level. Lifting my face with her hand, she looked into my eyes. Yunhee’s nails were digging into my cheeks, hurting it. “Now, what should I do with you?” She tilted her head like a little kid that was clueless.

“Yunhee, please stop this!! I’m sure Myungsoo will just hate you more! Why can’t you let go of him? I’m sure there are people out there who deserve you!” I begged her, tears flowing down. Instead of saying something, she slapped me hard.

“NO!! I don’t want anyone else but him! You hear me? I won’t let you have him, you !!” She shouted furiously, slapping me a second time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L’s POV

I waited impatient at the door and pushed the bell for the nth time. Suddenly the door burst open. “What the hell??” Doojoon yelled. “Hyung!” I called. “What are you doing here, ringing like a maniac?” Doojoon frowned at me. “Where’s Minjung??” I asked worriedly. Her brother raised an eyebrow looking at me as if I’ve gone crazy. “School?! Where else would she be?” He asked me.

With a sigh, I punched the wall beside me. “Hey, hey… what’s wrong? You should tell me instead of ruining my house!” he pouted. I clenched my fist. “Minjung… I can’t find her! And I’ve been looking for her since this morning” I said with fear.

“Whaaaatttt???” Doojoon’s eyes widened. “Before classes he went to fetch her books in the locker. I wanted to come with her but she didn’t let me so I waited for her in the classroom. But she never came back and I’ve been looking for her ever since!” I began to freak out.

“D-did you ask people if they saw her?” Doojoon was getting worried too. “Everyone and everywhere but no one saw her!” I answered. “Wait here, I’m getting my jacket and we’re going to search for her!” I nodded and watched Doojoon running inside.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, showing an unknown number. Nervously, I answered the phone call. “H-Hello?!” I stuttered only to hear silence on the other line. “Hello, Who are you?” I asked again. My eyes widened when I heard Minjung’s voice. “M-Myungsoo-ah!” He voice cracked. “M-Minjung! Where are you??” I asked her but there was no answer. “Minjung!! Can you hear me?? Please answer!” I yelled at my phone. “Kyyaaaahhhh!!” I heard her voice and my hands began to shake.

“Minjung! What happened?? Are you alright?? Why don’t you say anything?” I asked, scared that something happened to her. “Hello Myungsoo!” I froze when Yunhee spoke. “Y-Yunhee? What are you doing with Minjung? Where is she?” I shouted at her through the phone, being scared that she might hurt Minjung.

“You care for that so much? If you want to see her, come to the old warehouse behind the XXXX factory!” Yunhee told me. “But you better hurry up ‘cause I can’t promise you that she will be unharmed!” She said and ended the phone call.

I bit my lower lip and clenched my fist. Just then Doojoon came out. “C’mon, let’s look for her!” He said. “No need to! I know where she is!” I said. “Let’s go!” I said and ran to the car with him.