Friends?!

Vanilla & Chocolate

 

L’s POV

The car stopped in front of the school gate when my driver, Mr. Lee got off to open me the door. “Thank you Mr. Lee but no need to open the door for me. I have my own hands!” I said as I got off. “It’s Mr. Kim’s command sir!” My father was a good successful and known business man and of course he was rich. But in my eyes this cruel man was never my father and what he did is unforgiveable. As the expensive black car drove away, I was walking with hands in my pocket to the school building. No wait!! Scratch that! I was walking to hell! As soon as a single girl saw me thousand girls would surround me and ‘confess’ with their loud voices.  

“Oppaaaaaaa!! Did you miss me???”

“Myung Oppaaaaa!!! Let’s go on a date!!”

“Myungie! I backed you some cookies!!!”

“Myungsoooo be mine forever!!!”

“NOOO, He’s MINE”

Trying to release myself from their grips and touches I made my way to the classroom. *God!! What did I do to deserve this??* I fixed my hair that got messed up while those monster girls were pulling and touching me, competing for me. If someone would ever grant my wish, it would be having a new life far far away from my ‘father’ and those annoying fan girls!

I stood in front of my classroom and took a deep breath before entering. No, I wasn’t afraid of classes or teachers! I was more afraid of my classmates, especially the girls! Like always they began to squeal as if they saw Johnny Depp or Justin Biber. Wait, I’m better than Justin Bieber, right??  Tell me that I am!! It’s not like I hate him, he’s just…….. Let me say it like this, if I were a girl I wouldn’t swoon over him!! Errm…. However, back to the topic! I sat down on my chair when girls were making their way to me. I really got headache because they would always jabber without knowing where to end. I ignored them and looked to my left where the new girl….. what was her name again? Ah! Minjung! She was calmly reading a book and didn’t care what happened around her. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t stop staring at her. She was kinda……different. The first girl, that didn’t want to get my attentions and trying to look good in front of me. Well, if you ask me, I think she wouldn’t need make-up or surgery! That girl was perfect the way she is now.

After reading a while she noticed me staring at her and looked at me with her innocent eyes. She gave me a little smile that made my heart beat a little faster than it usually does. *What was that? Do I have any heart disease?* I held on my chest feeling my heart beat.

Minjung’s POV

In the break time I went to the school back yard where I was supposed to meet Eunkyung. Arriving there I couldn’t see her anywhere. *Seems like she isn’t here yet* I thought to myself as I saw that scene again. There was someone lying on the bench and this time I was sure that it was my classmate Myungsoo. With slow steps I approached him because I didn’t want to wake him up again. This would only embarrass me another time. There I was, standing in front of a handsome guy that looked so innocent while sleeping. His chest was moving up and down through breathing and he looked just like a male sleeping beauty. Suddenly he opened his eyes and sat up which made me jump a little.

“AH! Sorry!! I didn’t mean to watch you sleeping I was just here because I’m supposed to meet Eunkyung at this place so…. Please don’t kill me!!!” I squeezed my eyes shut. “Tssshahaha! Who told you I would kill you??” 0_0 He sat there and was laughing and my mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. I tilted my head and looked at him confused. “Just because I look cold desn't mean that I’ll stap you with a knife or something!” He began to smile. “You should smile often! It suits you!” I sat down beside him as he looked at me. “Should I leave?” I raised an eyebrow. “It’s Ok!” I tilted my head up, looked at the green leafs above he from the tree and held out my hand. “Hi! I’m Yoon Minjung!” Myungsoo hesitated before grabbing my hand. “L!” He shook my hand. “L?” I looked at him. “Actually Kim Myungsoo but everyone call me L!” I pouted with a frown and said, “But I think Myungsoo sounds better….”

L’s POV

*She looks cute when she pouts!* I smiled and looked at Minjung “Then you can call me Myungsoo if you want!” I didn’t know why but it feels different, when I’m with her I can be myself without trying hard. “So we’re friends now?” Her sparkling beautiful eyes were looking at me. “…..I guess?!” Scratching the back of my head I said shyly. Before I could say another word there was someone running to our way. “MINJUNG!! Sorry for waiting I had to- what are you doing here??” A girl who smiled just a little while ago turned into a frowning one. “Is this your place?? I can’t see the name of you anywhere!” I said with a poker face. “Eunkyung-ah! This is my new friend!” Minjung stood up and hugged her arm. “EHHHH?? Y-your friend? B-but he’s Infinite’s coldest member!!” That girls said with wide eyes. “Tch! As if you know me.” She stuck her tongue out and dragged Minjung away.

“Sorry!” She mouthed as she walked with her friend away. My poker face turned into a smiling one and couldn’t stop. *What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I stop smiling? Am I sick?* I asked myself before standing up and heading to the canteen where Infinite was waiting, again.