Chapter Eight: The Makeover

What He Did For Love

 

Chapter Eight: The Date

 

A date?

We are going on a date!

Yipee!

Yahoo!

Yehey!

 

 

 

Wait.

 

So what?

 

Why am I so freaking happy? It’s not like Sunggyu is the one I would have a date with?!

 

Calm your Miyazaki _________

 

You’re just nervous since this will be your first date? Okay? Nothing more, nothing less.

 

Mou, if only my date is really Sunggyu then I’ll be all set and done.

 

*sigh*

 

“Stop that.” I was brought back to reality when my ears heard Woohyun’s authoritative voice.

“Stop what?”

“Stop sighing, I can’t sleep.” I uttered an apology and he dozed off again, well at least he tried to. I tried to restrain myself from laughing. Woohyun’s head keeps on moving in an unsteady motion inside the bus we were riding.

                *giggles* How cute, like a five year old kid.

 

                “Ne Woohyun.” My left hand tugged the sleeve of his polo. His cute quite small eyes opened and looked at me.

                “If you want to you could use my shoulders as your pillow.” I suggested ‘cause even though he didn’t say so, I knew he was deprived of sleep because he prepared for this day.

                He stared at my shoulder then moved a little bit farther from me, then to my surprise he comfortably laid his head down on my lap.

                Without words, Woohyun slept soundly as my right hand moved to touch his tousled hair. My hand moved down, reaching, touching the contour of his handsome face. It only stopped moving when my hand touched his soft lips.

                I remembered the moment when this lips of his kissed my forehead and the tip of my nose. I wondered how it’s like to be kissed by this lips right on mine.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

                “What are you doing?” I was caught off guard when I found myself staring at his now opened eyes. Apparently my head leaned down on its own and my lips was about to leave a kiss on Woohyun’s but he woke up and I was caught. Oh SHOOT!

 

                “Err- nothing.” I said as I abruptly moved my face away from his. Damn! My face feels so hot I could tell that I am blushing to my heart’s content.

 

 

-0-

 

 

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

 

                I swear my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I opened my eyes and saw your face, with your eyes closed, slowly descending down on mine.

                Is she planning to kiss me?

 

                I closed my eyes again, anticipating the kiss you were about to give me.

                “What are you doing?” Damn! I didn’t know why but I couldn’t help but speak up.

                “Err- nothing.” Quickly, you moved your blushing face away from me and a teasing smile emerged on my face.

                “Were you planning to kiss me?” I asked, and you shook your head with much enthusiasm.

                “Anni!” To my amusement, you denied with a loud defensive voice.

                “You sure you’re not lying? ‘cause I’m sure you were about to kiss me back then.” Your already reddish face blushed more.

                “You could just ask me if you want to.” I stated as I leaned my face upward, closer to yours. Man, good thing we were at the very back of the bus.

                I saw you bit your upper lip as you took a big gulp. I knew you were nervous, I could feel it in your breath.

                “Mou! Stop teasing me.” You complained with that cute stupid pout on your face.

                “Kidding?” I left out a chuckle “My bad, ‘cause I’m dead serious.” My head leaned much much closer to yours, and only stopped until my lips is only an inch away from yours.

                I stared at you for a second before I continued to lean towards you.

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

 

This is it.

The time I’ll have a taste of your lips have come.

I could feel and hear the loud beatings of my heart.

 

At the count of three, my lips will crash into yours.

 

1

 

*DUG*

*DUG*

 

2

*DUG*

*DUG*

3

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

*DUG*

 

BAM!!

 

-0-

 

                Through out the bus ride, Woohyun did not utter even a single word to me. He must be shy and embarrassed because of what happened a while ago.

                “Ne Woohyun-ah”

                “Hmm”

                “Look at the trees outside; their leaves are green, so cute.” I said in a cheerful voice, trying to alleviate the heavy atmosphere surrounding us.

                “Looks normal to me.” And then silence, he did not even bother to look at me or outside.

               

                Okay, let me try again.

 

                “Ne Woohyun-ah”

                “Hmm”

                “Look at the sky, its color is blue, so cute.” Once again, I tried to sound cheerful.

                “Looks normal to me.” And then again, he did not even bother to look at me or outside.

               

                And for the nth time, the deafening silence engulfed us.

 

                Mou! This is all my fault. If only I didn’t do that he won’t be this upset.

 

                “Ne Woohyun.” For the last time, I uttered his name

                “Hmm..”

                “Mianhe.” For the first time after that incident, Woohyun finally looked at me. “I’m sorry I pushed you on the floor.”

                Yes, you read it right, the moment his lips was about to land on mine, I pushed him too hard that he fell on the bus floor.

                “I’m sorry, I just had to push you. No matter how tempting your lips is, I can’t give you my first kiss it’s exclusive for my future… eh?” I blabbered rather explained in a frustrated way. I only stopped I realized how embarrassing the words that came out from my mouth.

 

                Mou?! Why do I really have to admit that I was tempted to have a taste of his kiss?

 

AIGOO!!

 

                “You mean to say, you really thought I was going to kiss you?” Yeah Miyazaki ______ dream on.

                “B-because your face is too close, I- I” I murmured too ashamed to admit I did.

                                Woohyun just smirked then kept mum again.

                Though this time the silence is not scary anymore. I knew he has forgiven me already.

 

0.0

>.<

0o0

 

“We are having our date here?!” I asked slash uttered in amazement.

                We have just arrived at our destination and I did not expect that we will have a date in this cute theme park.

                “Don’t tell me you did not like it.” Woohyun said as we entered the pink colored theme park.

                “Woah, so many people.” I can’t help but notice that there are lots of people in this theme park. Children are running everywhere, couples are present too.

                “Woohyun?” I felt my heart beat rapidly when Woohyun suddenly disappeared from my sight.

                My head searched and looked from left to right. Frantically, desperately hoping that Woohyun is just around the corner.

                I thought of looking for him but then I realized that Woohyun would go back here once he realized I was gone.

                Sighing, I went and sat at a nearby bench, from here I could see Woohyun once he’s back.

5 minutes

10 minutes

20 minutesi

 

DAMN!

 

                Woohyun where the hell are you?!

                Mou? Is he still mad at me? Is this his way of getting his revenge?

 

                I could feel my cheeks slowly being soaked from tears. Mou! And here I am thinking I’d have fun on this day.

                “_______” I froze up upon hearing his cold voice, as if on cue my tears stopped from falling and my head looked up.

                I didn’t say what words I will say when I had a good look on his face.

 

-0-

 

                “You set up a date for Sunggyu and her? Dude what about your feelings?!” Dongwoo, my best friend asked me, frustration is hinted in his voice.

                Yes, indeed I set up a date for you and Sunggyu. You said you wanted to be pretty to be able to suit Sunggyu so I only think it’s right for Sunggyu to see your new look.

                Besides,

 

                Besides…

 

                “You can’t bring her happiness.”

 

 

                “I love her but Sunggyu is her happiness that is what matters.”

 

                I know that your father has a point. I know that I cannot make you happy when you’re with me but if you’ll be with the one you love through my help, somehow I could make you happy.

 

                Dongwoo shook his head in disagreement, he is my best friend, of course he is hurting when I am feeling this excruciating pain in my heart.

                “Are you really sure you’re fine with that?”

                I didn’t answer.

                Really am I okay with what’s happening?

               

                “Listen Woohyun, you should just go and confess your feelings or else she might really find her happiness in Sunggyu’s embrace.”

               

0.0

 

                It has been two hours and Dongwoo’s warning is still ringing in my mind.

               

                Will things really be okay if I tell you what I really feel inside?

 

                But then how?

 

                I can’t just go and say I am in love with you out of the blue.

 

                If I have to confess then better make it sweet, something unforgettable, and something that would make her heart skip a beat.

                Something that would make her feel like a girl.

                The next thing I know, my hand reached my phone and contacted someone.

 

                “Yoboseyo.”

 

 

                “Hannah, ah, I uh, I. Dang I can’t believe I’m doing this. Hannah I need your help.” Urgh! There I said it!

 

Operation make her fall for me begins

 

~0.0~

 

            Bluementrit’s note:  Sorry if it tooke me this long just to update a short chapter. Please bear with me, preliminary examination is coming o.o!

                Anyways, please do click the subscribe button, to those who haven’t subscribed yet.

                And do leave a comment, they are very much welcome.

                This chapter is for my 31 subscribers.

                Every one, I hope you’d appreciate this ^^

                Ja!

               P.S. I'm sorry if I disappointed you, sorry for making the make over simple and not grand. But anyways I hope you'd still read this