Chapter Three: The day You Had Fallen for Kim Sunggyu.

What He Did For Love

 

Chapter Three: The day You Had Fallen for Kim Sunggyu.

You still can’t believe that Kim Sunggyu was standing there in front of you; you even pinched yourself to make sure you weren’t having another ‘sweet dream’.

“Oh? Woohyun ah you didn’t tell me you’re having a quality time with a girl.” Sunggyu stated when he finally noticed your existence. “Annyeong I’m Kim Sunggyu, you are?”

Eh? What did he mean by that? Did he forget my name? “I’m Miyazaki _____________, from class 3-A.” Yes you’re from class A, the class where students with bright minds usually belong to.

“Woah so you’re smart too ah just like Woohyun, I’m form class c, Miyazaki __________, and can I just call you by your first name? Your surname sure is too long to pronounce.” Sunggyu said with a smile on his face as his already small eyes became even smaller.

“Well that’s because my father is a Japanese.” You said after nodding your head; giving him permission to call you by your first name.

“Then nice to meet you _______________. I’ll be going now, class is about to start again, Woohyun I’ll see after class at our club okay?” Sunggyu said before leaving you and Woohyun alone on the rooftop.

You heaved a sigh as your usually pale face turned into crimson red. Your face is blushing to your heart’s content due to your short but worthwhile conversation with your first crush Kim Sunggyu.

“So your type is Kim Sunggyu?” Your now crimson red face blushed more when Woohyun found out and teased you about your crush to Sunggyu.

“A-Anni.” You said, denying your feelings for Sunggyu though your face has already betrayed you.

 

“So tell me? What is it about Sunggyu that you liked?” Woohyun asked, knowing that the answer to his first question was yes no matter how hard you denied it. “His eyes? His lips? His nose? His face? Or is it his body? Or maybe it’s his nice skin?” Woohyun added, enumerating Sunggyu’s features that might be the reason why you liked him.

 

“D-don’t make fun of my feelings for him!” Stammering, you shouted at Woohyun, a frown ensued on your face upset that he mocked your feelings for Sunggyu. “M-my feelings for him are not based from stupid shallow reasons.” You added.

“Then tell me? What did you like about Sunggyu?” Woohyun persistently asked you with a serious tone of voice.

“What do I like about Sunggyu?” You repeated Woohyun’s question, probably asking yourself the same question.

 

Why did I like Sunggyu?

 

(Flashback)

 

“Everybody I’m Kim Tae-hee and I will be supervising your entrance exam. Your exam is about to start in five minutes please prepare your mechanical pens as I distribute your answer sheets and questionnaires.” You heard your exam proctor announce.

You searched for your toothpaste shaped pencil case inside your pink bag but heaved a sigh when it’s nowhere to be found. “Mou, I put it inside last night before I go to sleep and yet it’s not here?” You whispered to yourself but then mentally hit yourself upon remembering that you pulled it out just this morning.

 

You looked at your co-examinees and asked those within your reach for an extra pen but all of them just shrugged off and ignored you.

“I don’t have one, bug off.”

“Hey, I’m trying to review here.”

“It’s your fault for being unprepared.”

“Sorry but I might use it too just incase.”

You looked around and desperately looked for someone who would be kind enough to lend you a mechanical pen when a beautiful girl approached your seatmate.

“Hi, I’m Nam Soyee may I borrow your extra pen?” Your eyes almost shed tears when you saw the same guy you asked for opened his bag and lent his blue pen to the beautiful girl.

“I thought you don’t have any extra pen?”You asked him with bitterness in your voice.

“An extra pen popped in my bag when I saw her beauty.” He bluntly said, not minding if he might offend you or anything.

You bit your lower lip; obviously hurt by the words your jerk seatmate, uttered.

You were about to lose hope when a hand of a guy holding a bloody colored mechanical pen appeared on your desk. You looked up to see who it was, only to be welcomed by a guy who has such cute small eyes with a cute smile on his face.

You slightly bowed your head and, without words, accepted the mechanical pen he has offered.

“I didn’t even ask him for this and yet; what a nice guy that lad is.” You uttered as you watched him return to his seat.

 

 

You waited for him outside the room where you had taken your exam; there was a hint of surprise in his small eyes.

“I, I’m Miyazaki _________, thank you very much for this pen.” You said as your hands extended the mechanical pen he had lent you towards him.

“Don’t mention it, and about this pen…” You noticed Sunggyu’s head turned and looked around the room and the corridor, as if he was looking for somebody, before he continued. “You can keep it if you want. Then I’ll be going now.” Sunggyu added as he flashed another welcoming smile to you before he left you.

Both of your hands squished the bloody colored mechanical pencil he had given you.

 

~0.0~

 

 

That was the day you started to like Kim Sunggyu.

 

 

 

 “I, Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu was the first guy who showed me kindness; he was the first guy who made me feel like a girl.” You finally answered Woohyun’s question when you remembered the day you first met Sunggyu.

 

KING KONG KANG KONG

 

Woohyun stood up from the ground he was sitting in when he heard the School’s bell rang, signaling the end of lunch break. He held his right hand in front of you, as if he was asking for something from you.

“Eh?” You uttered, not knowing what to do.

Woohyun rolled his eyes before he said, “Just grab it.”

You hesitated for a moment but decided to follow Woohyun’s order. Woohyun swiftly but gently helped you stood from your sitting position on the floor as soon as your left hand (Did I forgot to mention you’re left handed?) reached out for Woohyun’s right hand.

“T-thank you.” You thanked Woohyun, as your gaze shifted from Woohyun’s eyes, you don’t know why but Woohyun’s action, somehow, made your heart skip a beat.

“Woohyun, my hand?” You murmured when you noticed that Woohyun hasn’t let go of your left hand yet. You pulled your left hand away from him but he did not waver, rather he tightened his grip on your hand.

“Let’s head to our class or we’ll be late, for the second time around.” Woohyun said, paying no heed to your protest, he gently pulled you out of the rooftop, his right hand was not letting go of your left hand.

He walked to your classroom with you while his right hand was holding your left. You could feel the intense look the entire girls who had seen you holding hands with Woohyun gave you. Realizing that you’re gonna get in trouble if you continue holding hands with Woohyun.

Again, you tried to withdraw your hand from Woohyun’s grasp, but Woohyun did not let you.

He pulled you closer to him and whispered, “Don’t let them bother you.” You gulped and listened to what Woohyun said.

You heard the girls who had witnessed your “intimate” contact with Woohyun whisper to each other, probably they were wondering what Woohyun was doing with a toad like you. You felt the sharp stares and heard the painful words they threw on your direction but decided to ignore it just like what Woohyun had instructed you.

            You heaved a sigh when you finally reached your classroom, thinking that Woohyun would, at last, let go of your hand. Woohyun opened the door of your classroom. You tried to hide yours and Woohyun’s hands from the sight of your fellow classmates but Woohyun boldly showed it.

            “Sorry if we were late, Miyazaki _________ and I lost track of the time.” Woohyun said to your math teacher Kwon Sangwoo. Your math teacher on the other hand was kind enough to let you enter the class without causing any ruckus.

            Finally Woohyun let go of your left hand and headed towards his seat. His chair was located on the first row while yours was located on the farthest row, near the window of your classroom.

            You went to your seat and sat on your chair, your classmates’ stares were all fixated on your left hand until your math teacher Kwon Sangwoo preceded teaching something about statistics.

            “Warm, Woohyun’s hand sure is warm.” You whispered to yourself as you stared at your left hand which you just hid beneath your desk.

           

 

“How I wish Sunggyu was the first lad I held hands with.”

 

A/N: I hope you’d be delighted to read this chapter, I do encourage you readers to please drop a comment, I would love to read your reactions. Constructive criticisms are welcomed too.

                                                                                                                                                                                     

            Then a hundred and one bow of gratitude to my twelve subscribers. Your subscriptions and comments never fails to make my day!

Then see ya next chapter.

Bluementrit signing off~