Chapter Ten: I Love You

What He Did For Love

 

 

 

Chapter Ten: I Love You

 

“Come on ____, smile.” Hannah uttered with excitement as she pointed her pink flip phone at my direction. “You are so so so pretty!” She gushed as she captured another photo of me.

“Hannah cut it out!” Hannah’s face turned pale and I swear her phone almost slipped from her grasp. I gulped and apologized, “Sorry, I’m just, I’m just tired that’s all.”

“Oh come on.” She walked towards me and sat on my bed and as she pulled my blue blanket away from my face. “What happened?”

I shrugged before tugging my beloved blanket away from her grip. “Hannah let it go.” I said but she didn’t listen. Instead Hannah gathered her strength and pulled and threw my blanket completely out of my reach.

“Tell. Me.” She said rather ordered as her eyes pierced through mine.

“Fine!” I yelled out. “He, that, he, Woohyun. Woohyun Kkotip unni, date, bus, theme park, disappeared, Sunggyu, home, fight-”

                “Stop blabbering you’re not making any sense.” Hannah’s complain stopped me from talking. “Take a deep breath.” I paid heed to her order and took a deep breath, it did calm me down. But only a little, only a little. “Okay. Now tell me what happened.” I opened my mouth to speak up but Hannah stopped me again as she added, “Crystal clear.”

                I nodded before I told her everything that happened this day, well except the part where I was tempted to kiss Woohyun as well as the part where Woohyun kidded to kiss me back.

                “And then next thing I knew we were already fighting.” I uttered, concluding my story.

                Hannah chose this moment to laugh to her heart’s content while staring at me like I just turned into Mr. Bean or something.

                “Why are you laughing? Stop laughing Hannah for God’s sake it’s not funny!” I complained but she simply laughed out louder.

                “It’s because hahahaha you are so so so so hahaha cute.” A frown ensued on my face upon listening to her response. Cute? The heck Hannah are you high?

                “Are you smoking weeds?” My inquiry earned me a smack on my head.                “Hey!”

                “That’s for being stupid you pabo. You started a fight because you were jealous that’s that.” She stated with her as-a-matter-of-fact tone of voice.

                “Me? Jealous? No, no, no definitely not.” I objected adamantly. I mean I know I’m starting to have unwanted feelings for him, but to the point of being jealous? I don’t think so.

                “Come on what’s wrong with being jealous? I mean he’s your boyfriend after all. It’s normal to feel that way.” Yeah that’s the problem. He’s not my boyfriend.

                “Hannah why was he with you?” All of a sudden she broke free of our eye contact and avoided meeting my eyes again. Her hands fidgeted on the hem of the red skirt she was wearing and her lips quivered. “Well?” I asked once again, waiting for her answer.

                “It’s just about the stupid math homework we have that’s all.” She’s lying, she’s obviously lying. But why would she?

                “Really? Since when did math homework classify as an emergency?”

                “Since the day it was invented?” Hannah asked back and left out a nervous giggle.

                Since Hannah is blatantly lying to me I simply let things slide. I know Hannah, she never lie, I mean she does but only when it is desperately needed.

                “Hannah tell me the truth. Do you have feelings for Woohyun?” I asked.

                “Are you kidding me? No I’m not. I already like someone else.” She said in a relaxed way.

                “May I know who he is?” I sheepishly inquired. I rarely talk about love interest or the likes to Hannah simply because I’m not interested about those things before, but now? I’m totally all ears on it.

                “Only if you would allow me to take your pictures tonight cooperatively.” She bargained with a grin in her face.

                “Deal.” She can take as many pictures as she likes. I just really want to know who she’s infatuated with. “So, who’s he?”

                “He’s Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.” The smile on my face was wiped out and bloods were drained from my face. Hannah’s still grinning like a fool which totally means she’s serious. She likes Sunggyu of all people!

                I mean yes just a few minutes ago my heart is no longer beating for Sunggyu but I don’t know. A part of me doesn’t want to let go of my feelings for him yet. I mean I’m still not sure about my feelings for Woohyun. Heck I’m not even sure who I like right now.

                Woohyun’s great there’s no doubt about it but what if my heart is simply beating eratically for him right now simply because of the spur of the moment? What if it’s only temporary like a crush?

And Sunggyu, the Kim Sunggyu I had I mean have feelings for him for what? Two years and how many months. Come on can I really forget about it? Can it really simply disappear?

 

                “Now let me take a picture of your pretty face.” She beamed as she started flashing her phone’s camera at me.

 

 

0              0              0

 

                “Woah!” I was closing the gate of our house when a familiar male voice spoken up. I turned around and was surprised to see a surprised Woohyun leaning on the wall.

                “W-what are you doing here?” I asked, surprised to see him standing there. “Waiting for Hannah?”        

                “No I was waiting for you anyways what the hell happened to your hair?” He asked as his right hand touched my hair.

                “Nothing, I just, I can’t handle the hair extensions and the contact lens Kkotip unni gave me only lasts for a day so here I am, back to normal.” Well I slept with my hair extension on and forgot about it when I woke up so I ended up taking a shower with it still attached to my hair. It kinda messed up so I removed it. And without the makeup, the contact lens and the hair extension I returned into being a duck once again.

                “I see. Are you free tomorrow?” He asked me as we were walking towards the school.

                “Besides club activity, yeah I’m free why?” I asked glancing up to see his face.

                “I just need you to come with me to the mall tomorrow gotta buy something.” He said not even bothering to look back at me. “By the way, if it’s alright with you, spend your time with me after class.”

                “Eh?” His order stopped me from walking. I stood there with bewilderment on my eyes.

                “I want to make up for the date I missed yesterday.” He answered as his eyes looked directly on mine. My left right hand moved on its own and clutched my heart. I’m feeling that sensation again. I’m feeling my heart beat louder and faster again.

                He walked towards me and the least I could do was check him out.

                He was wearing our uniform. Blue blazer, white polo, neck tie, slacks, there’s really nothing special to our uniform yet it’s a wonder how he’s able to look so handsome while wearing it. I mean some boys look good with uniforms but him? He looks great! Like great great.

                And his hair, his oh so perfect tousled hair which looks effortlessly good never fail to amplify his handsomeness.

                Plus his smell. Woohyun has this distinct scent. You know the smell of a person who just got out of the shower? That’s what Woohyun smells like, except there’s something more, there’s manliness on his smell. I don’t know it’s like the mixture of his soap, cologne and sweat resulted into a godly scent.

                I was busy checking him out I didn’t realize he was already standing too close in front of me. My nose almost touched his neck and my eyes landed their sight on his lips upon glancing up.

                “W-wha-” I opened my mouth to ask Woohyun ‘what’s the matter?’ but I was cut off when he gently enveloped me in a heartwarming embrace.

                I found myself enveloped in his arms tightly, securely.

                And I also found myself hugging him back. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder as I tighten my embrace on his body.

                “Miyazaki _______...” Woohyun whispered on my ear.

                “Hmm.” I replied, urging him to say whatever he wants to say. My eyes, still closed, savoring his embrace.

                “I’m sorry about last night.” I felt a squeeze in my heart upon hearing his voice filled with guilt and sincerity.

                “Yeah, me too.” I murmured, apologizing back.

 

                “And Miyazaki . . .” I thought Woohyun would finally let go of me after he apologized but he didn’t. Thank God.

 

                “Hmm?”

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah me too-”

 

 

0.0

 

 

>.<

 

OoO

 

Wait

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

.

 

 

W H A T ? !

 

 

 

 

Bluementrit’s Note:

This Chapter is dedicated to my 49 subscribers. Hope you all liked it.

Also Please do check out and watch the TRAILER of this Fanfiction to those who haven’t watched it yet.

And if it’s not too much of a hassle please do leave a comment. I wanna know what your opinions are about this chapter and whole story.

Lastly, please do click the subscribe button to those who haven’t subscribed yet.

K A M S A H A M N I D A  < 3

 

 

              T H E    T   R   A   I   L   E   R