Chapter Eleven: *CHUP*

What He Did For Love

Chapter Eleven: CHUP

 

 

Time: Present

Point of view: Woohyun

 

                “Did you tell her what your feelings are?” The question of the interviewer brought me back to the past.

I remembered everything.

Everything.

I remember how messed up your hair was.

I remember how big your eyes were when you saw me waiting for you outside your house.

I remember how relieved and nervous you were.

I remember that foolish expression written all over your face when you’re in daze.

I remember how fast your blood rush to your face whenever you get flustered.

I remember how your body went rigid upon embracing you.

I remember how, a few seconds later, the rigidness melted, and so is your heart. You embraced me back, and I simply can’t believe my luck.

I remember the touch of your small hands as they clung unto my back. Returning every warmth and care of my embrace.

I remember the small size of your ears when I whisper your name.

I remember your sweet voice, urging me to go on.

I remember your heart beating together with my heart.

I remember gathering enough courage to tell you how I really feel…

 

 

 

“I love you.” We are surrounded by a sea of people. A sea of people! Yet my eyes always find its way towards yours. We can be surrounded by a thousand more people, you can be surrounded by numerous fan girls, yet I will still be looking at you. I will only look at you. Only at you.

 

“I remember telling her those three words.” The fans squealed with awe, some are whispering how lucky you are, for hearing those words from me. See, numerous girls would give anything to be in your shoe, while you gave everything to get out of it.

“And? What did she say? What happened next?” The interviewer asked with much enthusiasm. He’s dying to know what happened next and so do are the fans.

 

“Me too.” I can’t help but smile upon remembering the day you said you feel the same way. Years have passed but I could still feel my stomach being twisted, like there’s something brewing inside, like there’s something wanting to get out..

“She said ‘me too’.” Another squeal erupted from the crowd, and the interviewer asked for more details.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you still have feelings for her?” Funny how the interviewer is asking me the very same question I am asking myself every single night.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I do…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hatred. There’s nothing else I feel for her but hatred.”

 

Your hands let go of the camera you are using to photograph me. And your eyes filled with question and disbelief looked into mine, searching for answers.

Realization hit you. You knew that I was dead serious, that I was not lying, that everything I said is real.

That’s when you began crying...

 

 

That’s when I curled my hand unto a fist…

That’s when I decided to look away.

 

 

 

I loved you

I love you

And I will still continue loving you

 

I love you so much I must be numb to it; because it’s killing me… it’s killing me.

 

And I hate you for throwing away every ounce of love I have for you

 

I hate myself for choosing you

 

 

 

Time: Past

Point of View: Woohyun

 

 

                “Don’t you think it’s a li’l bit early for you two to be making out in the morning?” I was pulled away from your embrace by the cold and authoritative voice of your father.

                “I-um, g-good morning sir.” Your father looked me in the eye, before dismissing my greeting. Making sure that I got the message, he doesn’t like me. And as long as he’s your father, I will never be welcomed as your boyfriend.

                “Tou-san (father) Woohyun and I will be going.”

                “What time will you be home?” Your father asked, barely acknowledging my presence.

                “Sir, I’ll make sure Miyazaki will be home before eleven.” I answered. I want to prove something to your father. I want him to know that I’m scared, but not enough to unlove you.

                “Eleven? Isn’t your dismissal around five?”

                “Yes sir but if you don’t mind I would like to take your daughter out on a date.” I said, my eyes looking straight unto your father’s. My fingers hidden inside my pocket were crossed, hoping, praying that some divine forces would intervene with his decision.

                “I want to say I don’t mind but then I would be lying.” . Your father is one old living .

                I’m not saying that I hate your father, but if he’s burning on fire and I have a glass of water, I’d drink it. And if he’s crossing the street and got hit by a speeding dump truck, I’d be driving that dump truck.

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woohyun     mianhe.” We were nearing the school vicinity when you broke the silence surrounding us. You have a weird expression in your face, like you feel it’s you who’s responsible for my murdered happiness.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.” I held your left hand and gripped it gently, hoping it would make the guilt go away.

“But-”

“Don’t worry.” I stopped walking and simply stood outside the classroom, you were entering inside, but my hand still holding yours, stopped you. You looked at me with a puzzled expression in your face.

 

With a gentle tug I urged you to come near me, and you did. My hand abandoned yours, and moved to rest in your shoulders.

You were simply standing in front of me, I was merely touching your shoulder blade and yet… and yet my heart feels like it’s about to explode into fireworks. My palms are sweaty and I am nervous as .

 

Do you know you have such an effect on me? Do you?

 

With every sincerity, love and courage I could utter, I looked into your eyes and said. “Everything’s going to be okay.”

I really want you to believe it.

I really want myself to believe it.

….

 

(This is your point of view)

 

                “What’s with the frown?” Hannah’s voice disturbed my train of thoughts.

                “Eh?” I asked, wondering what she’s talking about.

                “I said what’s with the frown? Why the long face? Ya! Did somebody make fun of you?”

                “Anni. It’s just that… Woohyun’s mad at me.” He said everything’s going to be alright… but he simply disappeared. He didn’t even attend class; he just left and didn’t bother to say where he’s going.

                “Is that why he’s absent? Because you fought?” Hannah inquired before smiling at those freshmen who passed us by.

                “No… it’s just that father’s really been rude to him and (he’s not even my real boyfriend yet father’s being an to him)”

                “And?”

                “Nothing…” I said, I want Hannah to know that we’re not the real deal, but I was really afraid that Woohyun and her might be an item. I know Hannah has a crush on Sunggyu but then again she used to like Woohyun and Oh gees what’s with me? Seriously? I shouldn’t be jealous, I shouldn’t be a green-eyed monster.

 

                “Ah I know there’s a recently opened teashop near the bus station, let’s check it out before we head home eh?”

 

“By the way, if it’s alright with you, spend your time with me after class.”

 

*dug dug* *dug dug*

 

                                “I want to make up for the date I missed yesterday.”

 

I was really really happy. Really really happy when Woohyun asked me out on a date, for real. Even if it’s just a compensation in his part, I was really happy. I was looking forward for the time I’d be able to spend with him, I was exhilarated knowing we’ll go on a date.

 

“Yes sir but if you don’t mind I would like to take your daughter out on a date

 

*dug dug* *dug dug*

 

                “I want to say I don’t mind but then I would be lying.”

                        

                         Thank you father for ruining my happiness. >:l *sighs* I wonder where Woohyun is planning to take me if only we were not forbidden.

 

 

                         “Sorry but Miyazaki already made plans with me.” My heart stopped beating… at least I thought it did.

                         “Eh?” Hannah asked, baffled by Woohyun’s unexpected appearance and intrusion.

                         “We’re going on a date, aren’t we Miyazaki?” Woohyun said-half-asked… I looked at him, for the first time after he disappeared, his usually perfectly comb hair was disheveled, his usually clean uniform was wrinkled, and is he sweating?

                         “We are?” I asked back.

                         “Yes we are? Aren’t we?” Woohyun asked back too.

                         “I don’t know, are we?”

                         “Why? Aren’t we?”

                         “Well I thought we weren’t…”

                         “Well I was really expecting we ar-”

                        

                         “Oh for the love of God, yes. You two are going on a date. Now I’ll go ahead,” Hannah said, interrupting Woohyun and I and in the process, making the decision for the both of us. “Ya” She continued, looking straight unto Woohyun’s eyes. “Take care of my cousin, ne?”

 

                        

 

 

 

 

 

                         “Miyazaki, why are you pinching your cheeks?” Woohyun saw that? Oh gaaaahd

                         “B-because…”

                         “Because?” Woohyun asked, looking at me as he waited for my response.

                         “I’m just making sure I’m not dreaming.” I said rather mumbled… too embarrassed for my action and the reason behind it.

                         Woohyun’s hand held me on my elbow, stopping me from walking. I looked up to meet his eyes, and I swear, I swear that smug expression on his face made him even more handsome.

 

                         His face slowly descended, as if it’s being magnetically pulled to meet mine.

                         His eyes looked directly unto mine, before descending unto my…. Lips?

                         His opened eyes, closed. And I couldn’t help but mimic his gesture

 

 

*dug dug*

 

*dug dug*

 

*dug dug*

 

 

*  C  H  U  P  *

 

I opened my eyes in surprise and bewilderment.

 

                         “Kaja.” Woohyun, who has a big smile on his face, said as his hand took hold of mine and led me on our way.

 

                         He kissed me.

 

                         He kissed me.

 

                         HE KISSED ME.

 

                         RIGHT ON MY ING CHEEKS      

 

A smile as big as Woohyun’s emerged on my face.

 

 

. “Everything’s going to be okay.”

 

When I’m with Woohyun, it really does feel like everything’s going to be okay.

 

 

Everything. Everything.

 

 

T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D  l l >

Bluementrit’s Note:

Hello dear readers! I’m really really sorry for taking me a super long time before updating this beloved story of mine. I really am grateful for your utmost support and faith in this story. Thank you thank you thank you for reading, for believing that this story is worth a shot. I hope this update somehow satisfied you dear readers.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dear readers, may we all have a blessed 2014

To my readers and subscribers you all made my 2013 complete.

P.S. Please do leave a comment :) I would really like to read yoru insights regarding this chapter.

Hang on tight readers! 

K  A  M  S  A  H  A  M  N  I  D  A  <  3

BLUEMENTRIT

 

 

N             E              X             T:

Woohyun and your make up date