Bad luck

I kissed a stranger

 

I don’t why I am happy after I received a call from Taeyon. Maybe it’s because she accepted my apology on the kiss incident. Or maybe because she told me to meet her today. She said we’ll talk about the next step on our ‘getting Minho jealous’ project. I really don’t care about that anymore. All I care right now is how will I talk to her after what happened the last time we saw each other. I made her cry, and I felt bad about it.

 

I think Taeyon is just a nice young girl and still on the growing up stage. Her ideas about love and life is a bit childish like how she wants to get her crush to love her back, it’s so high school. But her cuteness and simple thinking about life is amazingly addicting I’m beginning to like her. I won’t say it as love because I know I’m not on that stage, yet. But she sure gets my full attention at the moment. And I admit I like her being pretty, and innocent. A bit brat, but still cute.

 

I was in the midst of my thoughts about her when she arrived. I saw her came inside the café where I was seating for about thirty minutes now. I sighed in disappointment after seeing her wearing a boyish clothes, loose shirt and loose pants.

 

“I told you to wear feminine clothes often so that you’ll look like a girl. Why are you being into your old self again?” I told Taeyon after the shel sits beside my chair.

 

“Why must I follow you?” She said glaring at me. “Besides, Minho is not around to see the girly side of me.” She added, and then she smiles afterwards. I felt like she’s teasing me.

 

“I just thought you might want to look pretty for me.” I grinned. She gave me a ‘duh’ look and rolled her eyes.

 

“Better apologize to me now before I change my mind and will not forgive you forever and jot down all things I hate about you and post it to the net.” Taeyon commanded. I chuckled.

 

“As if the world care about you hating me so much.” I said.  “But seriously, I’m sorry for what happened last time.” I told her while looking at her eyes straight. I saw her blushed at that moment.

 

“Well, I still hate you for doing what you did. But I still need you so I’ll let it pass but promise me never to do that again.” She warned.

 

“Promise. Next time I’ll ask for your permission.” I grinned at her and she gave me a glare after. I still see her face is red and I see it cute.

 

We talked about her plans and how Minho is affected by our fake relationship and she thinks the tall guy is seeing her as more than a best friend. Well, if I were him I wouldn’t keep her as a friend but of course who needs a girl best friend when you can move your relationship into the next level, that’s what my dino best friend Jonghyun taught me.

 

“Hey, are you listening?” Taeyon asked after she saw me staring at her but not really listening to what she is explaining.

 

“I’m good. Yeah please continue.” I said, to make her continue what she is saying.

 

“Well, next week is Minho’s birthday and we are planning to make a surprise party for him. Actually it was Yuri’s idea, you know that cousin of mine is asking for my help because I’m her boyfriend’s best friend.” She complained. “ Why does life so cruel sometimes. I can’t hate Yuri because she’s nice but she’s taking Minho away from me and I don’t want that to happen.”

 

I was a little hurt at what she said. Doing such thing and helping her to separate the couple I feel guilty because like what she said and what I see on Yuri, she is nice and friendly. But I made a deal with Taeyon that I will help her and I need to keep my promise.

 

“So, what do you want me to do?” I asked.

 

“You’re not really listening are you?” She said angrily. “I want you to help me in the preparation. Meaning I want you to be there of course pretend that you’re my boyfriend like what we did on our double date, minus the kissing.” She added. I grinned.

 

“But if you want , I can give you more kisses. Maybe in that way Minho will get more jealous and he will make a move faster.” I joked. She punched me on my shoulder it hurts a bit.

 

“I’m warning you if you do that again, I’ll tell everyone that you harassed me on the bar and forced me to sleep with you and you’re respected father’s name will be damaged.” She uttered. I smiled. I really don’t think she will do such thing but of course I won’t force her again(If you can call it like that). I don’t want her to hate me more. I’m still hoping we can be good friends in the future.

 

“Okay okay. I’m just kidding.” I said chuckling. “I’ll go with you. What exactly is the plan?”

 

“We’ll be staying at Yuri’s family rest house near the sea so I need you to clear your schedule next weekend. Key and Jonghyun will come too because my brother do not trust you well he insisted they should join though I think he just want to have quality time with his new boyfriend under the sea.” She explained.

 

“Okay, so I’ll pick you up Saturday morning? Better wear something nice. And don’t forget to bring your iest swimwear.” I teased.

 

“Why not prepare for yourself and don’t worry about me.” She answered. “I already asked Key to help me with that matter.” I smiled. I know her brother is one of a fashionista, I just hope she got some of his sense but seems like its not.

 

“I need you to help me in another thing.” She said smiling at me. I don’t like the way she look at me. Its like she is up to something.

 

“What’s that?” I asked.

 

“I need to buy Minho a gift and since you’re a guy and you’re here with me now, why not help me find one for him.” I hate that she’s giving me that sweet smile of hers when all she wanted is to help me choose a present for other guy not me.

 

“Well, I guess I don’t have a choice.” I sighed.

 

We finished our drinks and left the café. We walked to the nearest shopping center and I let her guide the way. I said I’ll let her choose and then I’ll decide if its good or not. What if I give her something that I personally don’t like to receive as a present? I grinned at my own idea.

 

“Can you wait here for a second? I just needed to go to the toilet.” She said after we enter the mall.

 

“Ok.” I answered. She waved goodbye for a while and went to the nearest comfort room. I waited for her outside.

 

Few minutes after and she is still not going out of the toilet. I wonder what is she doing there which took her too long. I received a call from her after twenty minutes.

 

“What is taking you too long in there?” I asked a little irritated.

 

“Um, I don’t know how to tell you this but I’m in trouble.” I was worried after she said that she is in trouble. What is happening inside? I was thinking of going in soon as she told me her problem.

 

“What happened to you? Do you need me to go inside?”

 

“No, no need. I just need to ask another favor from you.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“You see, um girls. We usually have this situation every month and I forgot that its my week and I didn’t prepared that…” I really don’t get what she was trying to tell me.

 

“Can you please go straight to the point?” I said.

 

“Um, I’m sorry but can you buy me sanitary napkin. I really need it right now.” She said in a small voice.

 

“Huh?!” I know what she wants me to buy, I’m not that idiot not to know about the thing but I’m a guy and its awkward for me to buy such. I don’t know what to do.

 

“This is really embarrassing but I really need your help right now. You’re the only one I can count on to.” She pleaded. I sighed.

 

“Ok I’ll try but I can’t promise.” I said.

 

“Listen its not that difficult to buy one. Minho sometimes do that for me why can’t you. Minho is a guy too and he’s not ashamed to get one for me.” Minho again. I getting tired of her always boasting that frog like tall guy.

 

“okay okay. So how can I give that to you?” I asked.

 

“Of course. Get in the ladies toilet.” She answered.

 

“What?!” I said  in a little loud voice that some people around me got surprised by me shouting.

 

“Please.” With one word she said I felt like I really needed help her. She pleaded which is so unusual for her. I nodded in retreat.

 

I went to the supermarket inside the mall. I think they have some in there near the toiletries. I was luck to find some but I really don’t know there are so many types that thing has. I chose the simplest one and go directly to the cashier. I saw some eyes on me when I took that thing I really feel embarrassed I want to be invincible on the spot. When I paid in the cashier she took a glance at me before she packed the thing. I’m really making a scene in there making those girls look at my way. Oh I’m regretting already why I said yes on buying her that. But I know she really needs it so I’ll just deal with it for the moment.

 

“Taeyon.” I called after I silently entered the ladies toilet. I was a little nervous, afraid to get caught.

 

“In here.” She answered. I went to the center cubicle where I heard her voice coming and gave her the thing.

 

“Here it is.” I said.

 

“Thanks, you’re a big help. Please wait for me outside I’ll be out in a minute.” She uttered.

 

I went outside and waited for her to come out. She showed after a minute or two and I waved at her direction for her to see me.

 

“Really sorry for making you do that. You really helped me a lot today.” She said in a soft voice.

 

“I won’t do that again. That will be the first and last I’ll buy such.” I complained. “Now were equal.” She raised her brows, and then smiled after.

 

“Okay.” She chuckled.

 

“Why? What’s so funny?” I asked.

 

“You know what? Something bad happens everytime we meet.” She uttered. “But everytime bad thing happen, good comes after.

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like on our first meeting, you kissed me and then you passed out after. But because of that I met you and now you’re helping me to get Minho. Then on first meeting with key and Jonghyun when the two fight, but then look at them now they are inseperable. Next was our double date with Minho and Yuri when you got me mad by kissing me infront of Minho but then in result he got jealous. And now I got into trouble and then you helped me.” She expalined

 

“It’s either I’m your bad luck or your mine.” I smiled.

 

“I bet you’re my bad luck, but still a savior.” I was surprised she said that words. “I think we can be friends, though it would take time for me to accept you.” She laughed and I smiled at her.

 

*****

 

Anyone who went to SMTown LA? There's so much about that on my dashboard lately I can't help but cry because I'm not there ;(. I hope to get tickets for the Tokyo Dome though still waiting for the result :D

 

Next chapter will be Minho's birthday :)