Double date

I kissed a stranger

“So, I heard you got yourself a boyfriend.” Minho uttered grinning at me on our way to school.

“Who told you about that?!” I asked surprised.

“Who else? Your brother Kibum, of course.” He smiled.

“That gay!” I shouted angrily. Why can’t she wait? “I was supposed to tell you about it personally. Why can’t she wait?” I mumbled. MInho’s face got serious.

“So it is true?” He asked curiously.

“Um...yes.” I said, hoping he won’t found out that I’m lying.

“Why didn’t I know that? I thought I’m your best friend.” He said hurt.

At first I thought he was jealous but I guess not. He’s just hurt because he thought I hid something from him. Oh Minho, how can I tell you? I just met the guy and he didn’t even court me and the truth is he’s not really my boyfriend were just acting. I can’t tell you that. I sighed.

“We just met. It’s like...um...love at first sight hehe.” I gave him a fake laugh not even looking at his eyes afraid that he might see that I’m lying.

“Really?” He said seemingly not believing what I’m saying. “ Then I must meet this ‘lucky guy’ you fell in love with.” He grinned. He’s really asking me to introduce him to Onew. I guess our plan will have to start earlier than I expected. I’m not yet ready but well, there’s no backing out now.

“Uhm...well then, I’ll tell him to visit one of these days.” I said.

“Why not have a double date?” He insisted.

He sure wanted to kill me, huh. Double date means me and Onew and him and Yuri. How can I breathe looking at them doing their sweet moments.

“Why not.” I acted excited, but I want to cry inside.

“Well then let’s schedule our date this weekend, what do you think? I should ask Yuri soon.” He flips his phone and started to mail his girlfriend. Why am I not that girl, Minho? I’ve known you more than her. We’ve been best friends since we were kids.

“Ok then, I’ll tell Onew later about our date.” Our hell date, I sighed.

*****

“Is this really important?” I asked Onew looking at my attire smirking at his own idea. Onew told me to wear a ladylike clothes so I wore a pink blouse and a white mini skirt which my brother Kibum helped me coordinate.

“That looks good on you. You should wear more like that, not jeans and t-shirts.” He grinned. “But why wear rubber shoes? Why not try to put on heels so that you would look taller.” He laughed, I glared at him.

“What’s wrong with my shoes? It’s my favorite pair.” I said angrily. “Also, Kibum said I look just fine.” I raise him a brow and he laughed louder looking at my face. I pouted.

“I’m not saying it’s no good. I’m just playing with you. “By the way, how’s your brother?” He asked.

“He’s perfectly fine, aside from being hysterical whenever he hears your best friend’s name.” I giggled.

“Yeah, the last time we met your brother and Jonghyun fought all day.” He chuckled. I can’t help but laugh every time I remember the face of the two fighting.

“Ha ha, isn’t it funny.” He said laughing. “That’s the first I saw Jonghyun so pissed. But maybe he is really attracted to your brother because he’s been seriously thinking lately.”

“Oh really?” I asked not believing what he said. “He should stay away from Kibum because that guy is a heartbreaker.” I told him seriously, he chuckled.

“Then they match perfectly.” He grinned.

We were enjoying our little conversation when we saw a couple coming on our way. I patted Onew’s shoulder looked in his eyes to tell him they’ve arrived. I stand straight and waved on the two. I was surprised by an arm laid on my shoulder. I glared at Onew.

“Why?” He asked. “boyfriend can’t hold his girlfriend?” He smirked. “We should look like a real couple, look at them they are holding their hands.” I’m hurt.

“Hello.” Minho and yuri smiled at us. “This is Onew.” I said.

“Nice to meet you.” Minho smiled at Onew and shook his hand. “This is my girlfriend Yuri.” Yuri waved at him and smiled at me.

“Did you told him I’m your cousin?” Yuri asked, still eyes on my ‘boyfriend’.

“Really?” Onew looked at me surprised. “She didn’t told me about that.” I forgot to tell him.

“You didn’t ask.” I gasped. “Let’s go arcade.” I uttered trying to run from Onew’s glare and the couple’s questions.

When I told Onew that Minho invited us to go on a double date he suggested we go malling. I don’t usually go out, the truth is I’ve never been on a date before. Never had a boyfriend. I don’t have much friends to hang out with I only have my annoying brother and Minho who sometimes stay on our house to play arcade. You won’t see me on a loud places unless I was being dragged so this date is something new in my boring life and I am a bit nervous and excited.

Onew seems to know what he was doing trying to be a gentleman and guiding me all the way that I feel unease. If we are on other situation, I had punched him for getting so close to me. Though his scent is so sweet like a strawberry and his skin is so soft when it touches mine, I am annoyed by a tingling electricity running from veins. These are exactly how I feel whenever I’m so close to Minho, it’s just that I feel more comfortable with my best friend’s side. Of course, because I love him. I was in my sort of day dreaming when Yuri called me.

“Taeyon!” She said. “Look at the two.” I saw Minho and Onew playing basketball. We went to support them. I actually wooing for MInho and obviously Yuri is cheering for him too. I used to be the only girl who cheer for this keroro why did he have to change, I mumbled.

“Hey,” Onew whispered when they finished their first round. “cheer for me, I’m your boyfriend remember.” He grinned. He’s been playing with me the whole day he’s being annoying.

“Yeah yeah.” I just uttered. He pinched my cheeks and smiled cutely. I blushed.

“Wohoo, the two are being sweet.” Yuri wooed at us which made my face become more red. I looked at Minho who is seem to be serious in his game. Round two started. they finished tie, what the heck.

“You both are good.” Yuri congratulate both. “But of course my Minho is still number one.” I rolled my eyes at her, though she’s my cousin I feel like pushing her away from my best friend’s side.

We played on the game center for an hour.

“What to do next?” Minho asked.

“Let’s go eat lunch.” Onew said putting his arms on my waist to my surprise. I gave him a short glare and secretly elbowed him which made him whimper a bit.

We decided to eat pasta. I ordered carbonara and garlic bread while the others chose meat spaghetti. I was so hungry I didn’t have enough time to eat my breakfast. I I eat hungrily. When I looked at the three, they are all staring at me amused.

“Why?” I asked.

“Taeyon, you never changed. You still eat clumsily even with Onew in front.” Minho chuckled. A bit hurt, I stopped eating and pouted at them. Onew took my food smiling sweetly at me. I was confused. Then to my surprise he started feeding me. I looked at him shyly while the two in front of us chuckled.

“Stop feeding me in front of them.” I hushed.

“Why not, I was just trying to be sweet.” He smirked. He moved his face close to mine like he will kiss me, my face turned red and I was shocked I pushed his face far from mine.

“What are you doing?” I said angrily, and I’m blushing hard. He gave me a big smile.

“I was just joking.” He laughed.

“Don’t do that again...” I looked at the confused two. “...not in front of them, honey.” then showed them my fake smile.

“Yeah, I don’t wanna see my cousin flirting in public.” Yuri laughed. Look who’s talking, I mumbled.

“Look at them Minho they are like cat and dog they look cute together.” She added.

“Yeah.” He answered. The rest of the day Minho is a little bit odd. He’s silent when and just looking at us he just answers when he is asked. He seems not in the mood.

“Are you ok?” I asked him.

“I’m fine.” He smiled.

*****

After we ate lunch we walked around the mall. There were already a lot of people inside eating and shopping. We were walking on pair when I saw group of kids ice skating inside a glassed room.

“Have you tried ice skating?” Onew asked.

“No, not yet. I don’t know how.” I answered.

“Want me to teach basics?” He said. Minho and Yuri saw us looking at the kids.

“Hey, that’s sounds fun. I wanna try too.” Yuri added. The next thing I remember they are already dragging me inside.

Onew is guiding me holding me tight for support. Minho is also guiding and supporting Yuri. I can’t help but look at them I can’t deny the look so good together. I wish I was as tall as her and her legs are so long I’m so jealous.

I was on my complaints when Onew pulled me closer to him that I lose my balance. I fell on his arms he was holding my waist tight so that I won’t fall on the ice. Our eyes met on sudden fall that made me notice his beautiful eyes. Sure this guy is damn handsome, I admitted.

I didn’t know what came onto his mind when he moved his face closer to mine. My heart is beating fast I closed my eyes. I felt soft lips on mine... again?

 

*****

 

I think I'm not doing good on this one huhu. I wanted to make it funny but I find it difficult to express what I want to say huhu. Don't kill me for failing in this *pleading*

Still, thanks for reading this one :)