Development

I kissed a stranger

I don't know what came into my mind when I  started to press my lips on hers. I just felt like kissing her inviting lips.

I know I can't blame what I did on the alcohol anymore because  I'm one hundred percent sure I'm not drunk. And I must admit, I like the taste of her lips and how it fit just right into mine.

I can see her eyes strongly closed so I did the same as her. I still don't want to pull us out from our intimate moment but I gasped when I felt a punch on my stomach which made me let her go. Her eyes on the ground while she walked out of the skating rink. I felt so bad doing such thing to her. I'm a jerk.

I run to follow her making the couple left clueless. I don't care I just need to apologize.

"Taeyon wait!" I shouted for her to hear me but she still continued walking.

"Taeyon! Minho and Yuri are still inside. Don’t leave yet.” She stopped walking, remembering her friends. I didn’t think twice when I continued to walk near her, I was able to grab her hands.

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...”

Smack!

I was shocked that her hand laid on my face my cheek got red and it hurts. But I know I deserved it.

“The next time you put your fat lips on mine again I’ll make sure you’ll taste your own blood!” She shouted angrily then she started to punch my chest over and over she’s so angry she cried a little louder which made the people around look at us.

“Taeyon, a lot of people are watching.” I told her and she stopped punching me.

I was so sorry for her seeing like that. I just felt like hugging her that moment. Maybe by that way I can loosen her anger. She stopped crying and pushed me away. She left without saying goodbye to her friends. I just told them she got angry at me. Minho is hating me now and I can see it in his eyes. Of course I made his best friend cry. He wanted to punch me but Yuri stopped him. I made things worse for them, I sighed.

*****

Monday again. I sighed while walking my way to our classroom. I felt more lonely when I found my best friend’s not inside the room. Our first class will start soon and yet he’s still not around. I shook my head. That dino-head is always nowhere to found when you needed him the most.

I looked outside the window to see a familiar face. The dino-head arrived, I smirked. Then I saw he is with someone. Oops, is that someone I know? I grinned looking at the two. They were like cat and dog the last time I saw them together, and now they’re so intimate with each other. What happened?

“Hey, I saw you with Key.” I asked Jonghyun when he entered our classroom. “Did you sleep with her?” I grinned.

“Oh, why can’t I keep secrets from you?” He growled.

“Because I’m your best friend.” I smirked. “Now tell me.”

“I won’t tell you the whole detail but yes we went out last night and we slept together. Is there a problem with that?” He answered irritated.

“No problem at all.” I’m just poking at you, I laughed, he sighed.

“Hey by the way, what happen to you and Taeyon?” Jonghyun asked. My face turned serious after hearing her name.

“Why did you ask?”

“Nothing, it’s just that when I saw her last night when I picked Key in their apartment she was so angry after I asked her about you. I was just teasing her but she really got so mad at me.” He explained. “What the hell did you do to make her get angry like that?”

I sighed. “Nothing. I just kissed her...again.”

“What?!” He shouted, then laughed so hard.”

“What’s so funny?” I got pissed.

“You’re hopeless, Onew. Why’d you always make the wrong moves. I must teach you better next time.”

“That girl is just overreacting.” I complained.

“That girl has no experience. You must not scare a lady like her. Take it slow.”

“Hey, I didn’t say I want to get her.” I said angrily. “She was the one who needed me in the first place, and if she won’t talk to me anymore it’s not my problem. I’m more happy to end our little game.”

“Oh really?! Why am I seeing regret in those small eyes of yours?” He teased.

“Now you’re saying you can read my mind? Oh come on, Jonghyun. I’m still pissed of you not being around when I needed you. How come you became my best friend anyway?”

“It’s because I’m the only one who can take your personality Mr. always right.” Now I’m really angry at this dino-head. But I’m not in the mood to fight with him at this point I have many things on my mind so I thought of just let him go this time. Exactly after our professor arrived.

*****

The same day in Taeyon’s school

“Now tell your best friend, what did he do to make you got angry like that. It was the first time you walked away from me, us.” Minho seriously looking at my eyes and waiting for a response.

I didn’t know exactly what to tell him, why did I walked out on our double date and just left them there with that jerk. Maybe I was just surprised at the sudden kiss I felt like I want to burst into the electricity running on my body at the moment that I needed some air to breathe that’s why I walked out of the rink. Or maybe I’m feeling like I’ve lost again to that guy that I got frozen when he did something to me without my approval. And lastly, maybe because he kissed me in front of my love, Minho. Any of those reasons, I know I’ve lost and I’m really pissed that I’ve let him kiss me twice.

“Hey, aren’t you gonna tell me?” He asked again. At times like this I just want to be deaf, not able to hear what he is asking because I can’t give him any explanations.

“It’s just a misunderstanding.” I started. “It’s not really serious.” He rolled his eyes not really believing what I’m saying. This guy is really smart, that’s one of the quality I like about him except for being active in sports. He really has everything a woman would like her boyfriend to have. I’m so sad he didn’t see me and he had to look far to find love. I sighed.

“Ok, If you don’t want to tell I won’t ask anymore.” he gave up. I gave him a soft smile for him not to worry anymore. “But I must admit, I’m a bit sad.” He said. I was shocked, I tried to explain my side but he continued talking.

“That was the first time I saw you with other guy than me. You looked happy and you really look like a girl that day wearing mini skirt.” He smiled. My face turned red thinking that he really noticed my change that day. I guess Onew’s tips are really helpful.

“Did I really looked pretty wearing a skirt?” I asked him in disbelief.

“You really is pretty, why didn’t I noticed that.” He said looking at my face, I felt like my cheek is really hot right now. “That guy is one lucky bastard.” He uttered. I burst into laughter after hearing his words. I imagined Onew’s face turn upside down from anger if he ever heard Minho call him like that. Onew is full of himself, the reason why we sometimes clash because each of us doesn’t want to lose with the other. I knew that from the first day we first met.

“Hey stop thinking of someone when I’m here.” Minho joked. I chuckled.

“I’m not thinking about Onew.” Oops, my mouth slept. Minho rolled his eyes. I smiled.

Thinking about how Minho reacted on my relationship with Onew, I felt like our little lie is working on making him jealous even a little bit. If we do more acting maybe he can see me in a different way and will feel liking me. I think I must contact the jerk again. I still need him, until Minho fall for me.

 

*****

 

I'm so sorry for updating later than usual. I got a problem about my OnTae, writers block I think hehe. I updated but I know it's short. I'll try to make it longer next time. Please be nice *puppy eyes*. I feel like adding some character to be paired with Onew hehe, any suggestions? 

 

And also, I'll make a JongKey chapter next time so please wait for their love story :)

 

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing.