Pay for my first kiss, I need your help

I kissed a stranger

He’s awake, I told myself when the bed creaks. I made a mistake of bringing this guy inside my apartment and let him lay on my bed ‘cause snores like a pig I can’t sleep all night. I should’ve let him on the floor in that bar when he passed sleep last night. He’s lucky I still have a good heart of taking care of him even after he stole my first kiss. Ugh! I hated him already after he did that. Though I gave him two slap on his face last night while he was flat on the floor, it’s not enough and I promised myself I’ll give him lesson he’ll never forget. Does he even remember what he did last night?

I really didn’t plan on spending my night on that club but this irritating older brother of mine, Kibum or sis Key is what he wants me to call him, dragged me there after our cousin’s wedding party. Yes my brother is gay and he’s proud of it. Our family are also ok with him being like that but with one condition, he must not do any operation on his body. He is even allowed to wear girl clothes so he said he’s fine being just what he is right now. He’s really an easy going person, he likes to go to the bar and dance drink all night. He can easily befriend with anyone even if he just met them. There’s only one thing I’m not so proud of him being my brother is, he’s a player. He often changes partner so easily. He’s the perfect opposite of me. I hate loud places, I don’t drink or smoke and I can’t do well with people especially on our first meets. I always get an impression of being a snobbish or warfreak ‘cause I would always start a fight. The hell with what they think about me, if I don’t like the person I don’t think the need to spend my time with them.

Last night was an exception, though. I needed to unwind and forget. I just can’t believe I will see him with someone on my cousin’s wedding. I’m talking about Choi Minho, my first love and close friend. We’ve been friends since we’re in grade school. He considers me as his best friend but he doesn’t know that I want to be his girl, I just can’t confess my love for him I don’t have the guts. I thought he will love me in the future but when I saw him yesterday with Yuri, my heart breaks. First, she is his first girlfriend as far as I know. I just hoped I will be his first and last but that didn’t happen. And second, Yuri is my cousin. A close friend of mine too so it’s really a difficult situation. My heart and mind is so full last night and my brother Kibum knows what I’m going thru so when he said he wants to go to the bar I know he just wants to help me clear my mind and think things up that’s why I said yes.

After a few glasses of beer and my brother is a drank already. He then started blurting about me doing some moves of stealing my cousin’s boyfriend or making him jealous. Pretend that I’m dating a hot guy is what he suggests. “It really works”. He even added. I was pretending of taking his ideas seriously but not really, I just don’t think Minho loves me the way I love him and can he really fall for me if he knows I have my eyes on some other guy? Besides I don’t know anyone who will pretend to be my boyfriend, my social life is not really that interesting. I don’t have a lot of friends and I’m not easy to deal with.

I left Kibum in the dance floor talking to a dino looking guy to wash my face in the powder room. I’m not comfortable on putting makeup. Maybe that’s the problem no one approach me is because I’m not that pretty and I don’t put some effort on being girly girl like other teenagers out there. I just never thought Minho also likes the girly girl type, maybe he found me more of a guy friend because I always wear boyish outfits and I don’t wear makeup. My thought was broken when I bumped into a drank person who didn’t even looking where he’s walking. I got pissed. Why people drink when they cannot handle it, I asked myself.

"Watch where you’re going, you head!" I shouted. I’m really not in the mood right now.

He seems irritated at my choice of words then the next thing I remember was he was cornering me on the edge and pinned me on the wall then he gripped my hands making his face closer to mine I was shocked I didn’t had enough time to think.

"Sorry honey, I didn’t saw you coming 'cause you're not that pretty to lay my eyes on." He’s really an whole, I thought myself. I was about to say something when he suddenly move his face a lot closer to mine and pressed his lips to mine. Oh great he stole my first kiss. I was about to push him away when his body fell on my shoulder, he even managed to humiliate me by sleeping after we kissed?! He’s really is something.

If not for my ever good brother who left me last night without even informing, this guy will never be here in the first place. But because I still have a good heart and I don’t know who he was with, I decided to bring him to my small apartment then I will let him pay for what he did when he wake up.

Back to present, the guy move out of the bed and took his clothes on the floor one by one. Ow, he’s trying to leave without waking me up, huh. Go put your clothes on , I won’t let you leave that easily eh. I can’t help but chuckle at his movements that are so careful trying his best not to make any noises. He didn’t notice I’m wide awake and checking his every move, he’s really an idiot, I thought myself not recognizing a little smile on my face looking at the guy. I found out his name on his ID which is inside his wallet. Lee Jinki, 22, a college student. I had to know if he’s not a criminal so I checked his wallet, it’s freak neat and everything is organized. I bet he’s a neat freak and well organized person not like me who always place my belongings everywhere I like it and then won’t remember where I put them the next day.  

I don’t know why but I think this guy is not really that bad. By the way he dresses he looks presentable, who came from a good family. I bet he’s living well if not rich. And I admit he’s God damn hot. He’s face is perfect, he’s voice is so deep and y plus he have a God like body. I just saw it  when I put off his clothes last night because I can’t take the smell of a mixture alcohol and cigarettes.

Ideas coming into my mind, I secretly smile boasting at how smart I am. Now I know how he can pay for my kindness and for stealing my first kiss. He will be perfect. Maybe I can still have a chance on Minho with a little help of this guy. Bad Taeyon on the move heh.I just can’t let him leave like this. I started to move when I saw him rushing thru the front door.

“Where are you going, Mr. Lee Jinki?” I gave him my evil smile. Don’t go yet, I need your help.