The playboy and the hot chick

I kissed a stranger

Monday, school day again. I haven’t seen Jonghyun nor he contacted me after the horrible incident on the bar so I promised myself that I will haunt him first thing in the morning and I never failed, I saw him soon as I enter our classroom he was looking outside as if thinking of something.

“Hey! Good to see you’re still alive.” I started, he jerked on his seat surprised.

“Seems like you’ve been avoiding me after you left me on the bar last saturday night. Why the hell did you leave without me anyways? I thought we were best friends.” I complained.

“I’m sorry Bro,” He said. Seems like he’s thinking something seriously and he is not in the mood to fight with me so I stopped poking at him.

“Is something bothering you?” I asked a little bit worried. He is not in his usual self who is very cool and talkative.

“Nothing, bro. I just have something in my mind right now. But it’s not that important.” He gave me a sad puppy smile.

“Anyways, did you met a hot girl that night. Because I saw you flirting with some girls so I thought you ditched me for a one y night?” I asked him joking, trying to light the mood which did not happen instead made him more frustrated. But it seems he doesn’t really wanna tell me he just nodded. His actions intrigued me more.

“Tell me, what happened that night?” I asked him persistently.

“Um, yeah we went somewhere.” He started not sure if he should tell me or not.

“And then? Is she hot?”

“Yeah, she...she is hot.” he made a bitter smile.

“tell me more, you used to give me every details of your affairs, what happened to the Jonghyun I know?” I was getting irritating to him.

“Yah! I’m not in the mood ok.” he stand up starting to leave the room.

“Hey, you should make up on ditching me, come with me this weekend we will meet someone.” I shouted to get his attention then he left after.

*****

Saturday morning.

“Why am I waiting here early in the morning with you?” Kibum, Taeyon’s brother mumbled.

“It’s payback time brother!” Taeyon said. “Remember when you left me last saturday at the bar. Why didn’t I thought you’ll go boy hunting that night after you did your cross-dressing. It happens every time.” She said angrily.

“Not every time. And call me sis, I like that better.” Kibum blurted.

“Whatever!” She answered. “We’ll meet someone here. I need you for support.”

“Oh, is it a blind date?” Kibum got excited. “Why didn’t you tell me, I should have cross-dressed.” He joked.

“That’s why I didn’t tell you. And it’s not a date.”

“Whatever!” Kibum pouted.

They were still on their argument when Taeyon saw a familiar face coming near their seat. He was with someone she seems to recognize but doesn’t remember when or where.

“They’re here.” She told Kibum who is sitting in front of her. The two young men stand behind where Kibum is seating.

“Sorry we’re late. You see this guy here which happens to be my best friend forgot our appointment today and I had to pick him up.” Onew apologizes to Taeyon when he notices she is with someone.

“I didn’t thought you were serious about bringing me.” Jonghyun complained.

“I don’t joke you know that.” He glared at his best friend. “By the way you’re with someone?” he asked Taeyon.

“Yeah, my brother.” Kibum looked behind to introduce himself to the two strangers when his eyes saw unexpected person.

“YOU!” Jonghyun and Kibum blurted.

“Why are you here?!” Jonghyun started.

“Why are you here too?!” Kibum copied.

Taeyon and Onew stared at the two clueless. “You knew each other?” Taeyon asked.

“Yes, very well.” Kibum answered still glaring at the smaller guy. Jonghyun didn’t answer but glaring also at Kibum.

“How did you knew each other? I never heard of him from you, bro. And why do I feel that we are in the middle of a fight?” Onew gave Jonghyun tons of questions the smaller didn’t answer any.

“Kibum! Stop glaring at each other. Are you two not in good terms? Did this guy do something bad to you because if he did I am ready to give him a punch right now, just tell me.” Taeyon showed her fist ready to punch Jonghyun.

“So Kibum is your real name huh, Key. You liar!” Jonghyun come closer to Kibum which the other did the same still glaring at each other, Onew trying his best to stop the two.

“And why am I be the bad guy when he was the one who fooled me.” Jonghyun looked at Taeyon who still don’t understand the situation.

“Now tell us why are you both became enemy?” Onew said. “Let’s all seat we need a long talk.” All four of them followed and started their little talk.

Flashback

Onew and Jonghyun seating in the bar counter. Onew a bit drunk his head down at his glass while Jonghyun, who is not really drinking only taking a zip at his glass of vodka that’s been there since they arrived 1 hour ago. You see Jonghyun loves to go to a bar but cannot handle alcohol so much and he knows himself well that’s why he’s not drinking more than 1 glass. He just go there to dance and to check girls around.

His eyes have been roaming the dancefloor when he saw a beautiful sight. There is this hot chick with her hot short leather pants shaking her on the music. Damn that body is so gorgeous, he found his target he said to himself. He went near the y dancer and joined her to the grove.

“Hey y, you alone?” Jonghyun started. He found her more beautiful closer. Pouty lips, feline eyes and her blonde long hair.

“Nope, I’m with my sister.” She said. “She’s somewhere um, I don’t know.” Then she smiled that diva smile of her is so cute.

“I’m hoping to spend more private time with you, but I guess you can’t since your sister is around...” Jonghyun was cut by an answer.

“I guess I can leave her alone, she’s not a child anymore she can take care of herself.” Jonghyun grinned at her words then they left the bar.

Few minutes after they are exchanging hot kisses while walking on the room they rented.

“You’re so y, you know that?” Jonghyun said panting after they cut their hot kiss for air but their touch again soon after.

“I know, you’ve been looking at me the whole night I was on the dancefloor. I found your body hot too, and your lips is so tempting.” She moaned at the kisses.

“Oh. so you’ve been looking at me all the time? Are you a stalker or what?” Jonghyun smirked. This girl’s y voice is really getting into his nerve giving him more pleasure when she moan.

“Key, call me Key.” She said.

“Jonghyun. Remember the name.” He grinned.

He started to roam his hands to Key’s body. He love this young lady’s so much. He wanted to feel her body more he run his hands upper to her chest. Wait, she has flat chest. Um, but it’s ok, it doesn’t matter anyway he thought. He pushed her to the wall then he grind his thigh to her lower body. there is something in there which is not supposed to be with a girls body. He started to feel suspicious about this person he’s with. He pulled her looked at her in her eyes.

“Are you not, no...um...you’re not a guy aren’t you?” Jonghyun asked, hoping he’ll get a no.

“What are you talking about, of course I am...the same as you! Didn’t you noticed that we’ve been kissing like hell and you still did not recognized?!” Key gave him an unbelievable look. Jonghyun can’t believe what he just heard. He started to act hysterical he can’t believe he got fooled.

“OMG! Why didn’t I noticed that, you liar.” Jonghyun shouting taking his things starting to leave the room.

“Wait wait, you were the one who’s so excited to get in my pants. I didn’t said I’m a girl, you just assumed I was. Well I guess I’m that gorgeous I look hotter than any normal girls in that bar heh.” He smirked a the boy running to the door.

“You...” Jonghyun didn’t continue his words he just shut his mouth and left the room. He took a cab. When he was seated there alone he thought of the guy he left in the room. Damn he was hot I almost ed him, he still arouse he thought of taking a cold shower when he return home.

End of flashback.

“Woah, that’s why you don’t want to tell me what happened that night.” Onew grinned at his best friend’s story.

“Stop poking you know I’m not in the mood right now.” Jonghyun said angrily.

“Hey, that was a clear misunderstanding ok. So both of you make up and try to get along even just for today ‘cause me and Onew has something to do and we need your help and we can’t do that if you will fight the whole day ok.” Taeyon trying to end their story and move to the actual reason why they meet up.

“I’m fine walking with that dino, as long as he will not talk to me.” Kibum looked at Jonghyun from head to toe.

“Hey I don’t look like a dino. And I will not talk  to you. You wish.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“You’re talking to me right now.”

“No I’m not.”

“Hey you both stop.” Taeyon and Onew shouted. The two shut their mouth.

“Why are we here anyways?” Kibum asked.

“We need you both to help us make a plan.” Taeyon started.

“About what.” Jonghyun asked curious.

“About her stealing someone’s boyfriend.” Onew grinned on Taeyon who is giving him a glare shot.

“Will they start the fight too? Kibum asked Jonghyun and the other shook his head.