Onew!

I kissed a stranger

 

We were already finished preparing and are starting to grill those barbecues when it hit twelve noon.

 

“Stop eating and wait for the others!” Kibum hit Jonghyun's hand that is stealing grilled barbecues on the plate. The smaller pouted that made Kibum roll his eyes.

 

“That won't work this time.” Kibum said.

 

“But I'm hungry.” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“You’ve been eating secretly since I started grilling and you're saying you're still hungry?!”

 

“I'm a growing-up boy. I need food to get energy.” He complained.

 

“But you're not growing and you won't anymore.” Kibum laughed which made the smaller glare at his lover.

 

“Sorry, I'm just kidding.” Kibum added. “I still like you as you are.” Jonghyun smiled and hugged Kibum, my brother noticed I'm watching them and he muttered 'easy' pointing at his child like unaware boyfriend. I chuckled. They looked cute together especially when they are not arguing.

 

Months ago, they were like killing each other, now they cannot be separated. I'm really happy for my brother that he had found love in Jonghyuns. He used to be counting boys, playing with them then leave when he's done. But when he met Onew’s best friend, I can see he really changed a lot. Like they say, the power of love. I giggled.

 

“I see you're in the mood right now.” Minho, who is secretly watching me from afar came near and whispered on my ear. I didn't noticed him enter the balcony. I jerked a bit as I hear his deep voice.

 

“I'm always in the mood.” I said as I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled.

 

“I didn't saw that good mood this morning.” I was surprised that he noticed that. Which means he’s been checking on me ever since. Am I that easy to read that even Minho can see inside me? Maybe it was written all over my face.

 

“You know how I hate to wake up early in the morning.” I lied. He smiled softly, not believing my excuse and then he crumpled my hair.

 

“Hey I brought some drinks.” He shouted over Kibum and Jonghyun. I smiled, silently looking at them enjoying the day.

 

*****

 

Few minutes had passed already and still I can't see Onew around.

 

“Has anyone saw Onew?” I asked the three. All of them looked at each other questioning and then looked back at me and shooked their heads.

 

“Taeyon, why don't you look for your 'boyfriend'.” Kibum uttered. He even emphasizes the word boyfriend, which made me glare at him hinting to stop poking at me. I left the balcony and roam the house but there was no Onew anywhere.

 

I started to worry. Where the hell he is. I’ve been searching for him everywhere and I can’t find even a small sign of him present inside the house. What if something had happened to him? Did he go out and he lost his way back? Or maybe he left without a warning because of what happened to us this morning? If that’s the case, the only one to blame is me.

 

I was in panick and came back running to Kibum and the rest, out of breathe. I tried to tell them that Onew is missing and I can't find him anywhere.

 

“Kibum!...ha...ha...Onew!” Kibum didn't understand first what I am trying to say as I came running near him.

 

“Calm down, what's the problem?” Kibum asked me worried.

 

“Onew!” I started. “Can't find him anywhere.” He can see the worry that is clearly written on my face but at that moment I really don’t care on how I look anymore. All I can think of is that guy and where he is. What happened to him?

 

*****

Annyeong! It's been a long time since I last updated. I'm sorry.

 

I can't give you good excuse, just that I am busy with other stuff that I'm in the mood to write. Anyway, I updated but it's short. But don't worry, I am almost finish with the next chappie so I might update again, soon!

 

Thank you^^