Let’s set our rules

I kissed a stranger

“Last night you were a mess. You’re lucky I was there beside you even though you made a rude act on me that I considered it as ual harassment, I’m still kind enough to bring you here in my house not letting you sleep in the street. But don’t think I will let you go that easy after what you did to me last night.” She blurted out, I really don’t know where this conversation is heading but I have a feeling that she will make my life in the future a little or more difficult than what it is right now.

“Look, I don’t know what happened last night but I’m pretty sure that if I did something on you I did not force you. Don’t blame me I’m drunk you know.” I started, a bit irritated at my present situation. I can’t believe this girl is trying to dominate me. I don’t even know her name yet and I’m sure she’s younger than me so she better have some respect.If she wants money I’ll give her just to end this ‘cause I really want to go home soon.

“Just tell me how much should I pay for what I did?” I asked sarcastically. I don’t know but I don’t think she want some money from me. She said nothing happened, that I just stole her first kiss and she just brought me in her apartment because my dino best friend left me. Where the hell is this guy? I’ve been calling her minutes ago he’s not answering his phone. I’ll kill him when I see him, I cursed.

“I don’t need your money!” she seemed humiliated he wants to punch me on my face but he tried to calm her anger. “O-ok, I just want you to do something for me it’s not that hard to do. I’ll just tell you what it is if you promise you will do it without any questions and that you will say no to me.” she seems desperate. “You’re my only hope, I just need your presence but not everyday. And I won’t ask for your money I will even pay you if you want.” She boasted.

“And why do you think I will help you? I don’t even know what you want with me anyways.” I am being impatient. “Why not go straight to the point, Miss...”

“Taeyon, Lee Taeyon.” She added.

“Miss Taeyon ok. Just tell me what it is that you need my help?”

“Ok ok. You’re so impatient.” she sighed. She walked near where I was sitting and look straight to my eyes. “I want you to be my boyfriend.”

Shocked I was I got stiffed, then I started to laugh at what she said. “Haha! Are you serious!? And why do you think I will accept your proposal?” Damn, I’m too gorgeous even a girl like her is falling from my charm eh.

“Stop laughing, you idiot!” She gave up trying to be nice she is slowly showing her true color which is I think, black. She is really a witch.
“I’m not asking you to be my real boyfriend, you fool. You just have to pretend to be one.” she explained a bit shouting trying to calm herself.

“You don’t have to shout at me, anyways you’re the one who needs me so be nice.” she looks funny trying not punch me. She looks cute when she’s angry, oh my what am I thinking.

“Don’t worry I’m still at my calmest rate, beware when I’m in full heat, you’ll break a leg I’m warning you.” She showed me her black belt karate uniform which is hanged in her closet. I gulped, I admit I’m not good at fighting she may be stronger than me.

“Besides, if you will not help me. You’re respected family name will be stained and you’re father will not like it.” she is threatening me. My father is in politics and trying his best to have a good record in the public and me being his son must stay away from bad publicity.

“They will believe a young girl like me if I told them you forced me to do, you know.” She made an innocent look and then started bursting into laughing satisfied at what she did.

Yeah I’m cornered. “Fine fine! I’ll do it.” She smiled. “But let’s make some arrangements, and rules you must follow before we start ok.” She was about to complain when I explained my side.

“Of course we need that, if you don’t want let’s not continue this setup.” I’m a bit afraid of what she will answer.

“Ok fine! Let’s make the rules you want.” She gave up. I sighed in relief.

“But first let me speak. You just have to pretend, to be my boyfriend for a.....month.” she says after a long thinking. My imagination started to work. If she will be my real girlfriend, we’ll hold hands on our first date. Kiss on our second, and I’ll have her go all the way on our second week. I smirked at my thoughts. A month is long and will be boring if I can’t even have a kiss on her lips as prize. She noticed me not listening to what she’s saying so she throw a pillow on my face.

“Hey, you’re mind is not here? What are you thinking you ert.” As if she can read my mind she knows what’s running on my mind. But why does she need a fake boyfriend anyway? She’s pretty, I’m sure a lot of guys are wishing to be with a girl like her. Or maybe not, I chuckled, because she might be beautiful in the outside but she is creepy in the inside. “What’s so funny?” She asked when she saw me trying not to laugh at my thoughts.

“Nothing.” I gave in and showed her my cute smile. “Why do you need a boyfriend anyway?”

“I just want someone to be jealous that’s all.” If I can get him, even if it is less than a month, our setup will be finished and we can return from strangers again after that. Come on, you got nothing to lose.” She so pissed and irritated looking at my face.

“The rules, ok.” I said. “First,I have school from mondays thru fridays so I won’t be able to meet you in the morning. My classes always ends after lunch though, so we can setup of dates after lunch or in the evening if you want.” I Joked. “Don’t worry, I don’t think I need you at night.” she fought back.

“Second, Don’t call me at home and mail me first before you call on my mobile. I still want my privacy you, you might interrupt something in your one call.” It’s fun poking at her, she always turned red when she feel unease. “Ok fine.”

“Third, I need a written agreement stating that in any case you failed to follow any of the rules our contract will be void and you will not bother me anymore.” this time I’m serious.

“Fourth, never fall in love with me.” I know it’s hard to resist my charm but seriously I don’t want a girlfriend as creepy as she is.

If her glare is a bow, I may have hit and died on the spot, her eyes are turning red in anger. “Not in a million years!” she shouted. “Dream on baby but you won’t have a taste of me.” Her last sentence are too y to handle. I’m seeing different side of her personality in just one day.

“I still have the fifth rule. Fifth, you will need a makeover if you want to be my girlfriend and you promise you will follow what I say. I have my ideal type you know. And if you really want to get that man of yours, might as well listen to me I’m more experience than you and I’m a man I know what guy wants.” She didn’t answer in return instead she just nodded in agreement. Maybe she got my point. I don’t know why but I think this setup will be fun. I’ll help her get his man then I’m free as a bird.

“Then, when will we start?” I asked.

 

**********

Thanks for the love and comments:)