Our first kiss?

I kissed a stranger

”Yah! Jonghyun!" I shouted at my dino look-a-like bestfriend who is flirting with some girls on the dancefloor. A bit, no I’m sure I drank too much that my head is spinning around. When I heard no response on his side, I started to stand up where I was sitting in front of the bartender who’s giving me different kinds of alcohol since I entered this dark noisy place. I left him doing his business as I feel the need to go to the bathroom for release.

"Ouch!" I hit someone.

"watch where you’re going, you head!" she shouted pissed.

Did I hit her on something i shouldn’t that she have to shout in front of my face? Woman these days are really not that cute, I thought. Though my world is spinning around right now, I tried to regain my pride not letting someone say something I know am not. I jerked her made her move at the corner pinned her on the wall gripping his both hands. Shocked by my actions, she didn’t had enough time to react.

"Sorry honey, I didn’t saw you coming 'cause you're not that pretty to lay my eyes on." The truth is my eyes are blurred right now that I can’t see her face clearly. All I see is her silhouette, she has a long straight hair which I’m not sure if it’s red colored or brown. She has a white complexion that looks to smooth touch. She’s wearing a pink mini satin dress with no sleeves, looks like she attended a semi-formal party and decided to have a drink with her friends after and went to this noisy place. Though I really can’t see her face clearly, I noticed her lips are full and looks soft to kiss. I tried to by leaning closer. Her scent hit me, I don’t know if it’s a perfume or her natural scent but she smells sweet like strawberry. My sight is starting to get dimmer but I still managed to press my lips to her, I’m right when I said it’s soft and she tastes sweet too. We kissed and then everything went dark.

When I open my eyes, I found myself on the bed I soon recognized not mine. I looked around to search for familiarity which I didn’t find. This is not even Jonghyun’s place. I run my sight around the room I know smaller than my bedroom. I’m guessing this is a small studio type apartment but though it’s not that big, the place is neat and cozy with white and pink motif. Might be of a girl’s room? Wait? How did I get in here? I can’t remember anything. Where the hell I am?

Try to remember Lee Jinki, how did you get here in the first place. Did someone kidnapped you or did you met new friend last night. My head is still spinning because of the hangover and it’s getting worse with my mind trying to recall the incident that happened last night. The last thing I remember was I was on my way to the comfort room when I bumped into someone, after that I don’t know what happened. I tried to move around, I was about to leave the bed when I noticed something move beside me. I jerked a bit surprised by the fact that I’m not alone and there is someone sleeping on the other side of the bed.

By the length of the straight brown hair I am guessing a girl. Her face is covered with the blanket making it difficult for me to confirm but she has a slender arm as white as snow and as smooth as a baby’s skin. The scent of her hair is as sweet as strawberry. That scent is familiar, I thought to myself. She moved again and pulled the blanket that is covering her face. Shoot! It’s a girl, the most beautiful face I ever laid my eyes on. She’s sleeping like an angel. Wait. Her shirt doesn’t have a sleeve or is she underneath? I check my clothes, I am wearing only my boxers. Did we...? Who is she? Oh great! This is starting to worry me. I’m in big trouble.

This is the first time I make out with someone I never even know the name. This situation is new, you’re improving Jinki...for the worse. I must leave here before she wakes up and make my life worse. I move out of the bed slowly trying my best not to wake her up. Put on my clothes as fast as I can not making loud noises carry my shoes and walk thru the door.

“Where are you going, Mr. Lee Jinki?” I turn my head on where the voice came and saw her looking at me... with a smirk?