JongKey

I kissed a stranger

 

A Week before.

 

Jonghyun is once again at the bar. But this time he’s alone. His best friend Onew didn’t go with him because he is still complaining on what happened the last time they went out together. The truth is he is not in the mood for some girl hunting. He just wanted to relax. He’s been thinking about a lot of things lately. Plus he’s been busy at school he needed to take tutorials because his grades are failing. He just wanted to have a one or two drinks then he will go home, as he promised himself before he entered.

 

The place is crowded as usual, it’s Friday that’s why. He walked to the corner of the counter table that is dimmer than at the center. When he’s not in the mood flirting, he would just simply sit at that corner silently so that no one will notice him and invade his private space.

 

Another reason he’s at his worst is because of Key. He’s been thinking about the blonde ever since they met. The truth is he like the guy. He just can’t accept it to himself that’s why he’s acting angry every time they see each other. Come to think of it, they’ve been butting in each other accidentally twice now. If Key is a girl he would think about it as faith. But Key is Key and he is a guy, which Jonghyun can’t accept. He is man, he told himself. And he doesn’t want to be attracted with the same gender. Oh well, he’s too late thinking about such.

 

He looked around the bar when he saw some familiar blonde guy on the dance floor wiggling and shaking his hips to the music. It’s Key, he told himself. They meet again. He bet the blonde didn’t noticed him when he enters the bar because he’s busy flirting with other guys. He is circled by three hot guys that looks younger than him. He sighed. He doesn’t like the view. And he bet that the blonde is too drunk to noticed those men taking advantage of him. He saw Key smiled. Oh well, he’s enjoying the moment. He told himself.

 

Minutes after, he saw Key and the guys leaving the dance floor. Where are they going? He asked himself. Shall he follow them or let them go? At one point he really wanted to follow the group but he refrain himself for doing such action. He knows he has no right and he doesn’t want to get involve with Key anymore. He let his jealousy be washed by the beer he ordered he didn’t recognized his drinking phase is faster than his usual because his mind is full of Key in it. He is now on his second glass in less than an hour. Jonghyun is not a good drinker and he knows that he can’t take more than two glasses.

 

He felt the need to pee so he rushed to the toilet near the hallway. He saw few couples making out near the door. Why do these people like doing such near comfort room he asked himself. But he has no time to care for them, he search for available cubicle. When he’s finished, he washed his hands and dried them then he silently left the room. When he walked his way back to his seat, he saw the couple a while ago seems like fighting. He noticed they are both men. The one pinned on the wall is pushing the guy who’s cornering him as if he wants him to stop what he’s doing but because he’s drunk he has no enough strength to fight.

 

“Stop it I said!” The blonde finally pushed the guy with all his strength then he fell on the floor because of loosing his balance. He recognized it was Key.

 

The guy again pushed Key to the wall and tried to kiss the blonde who is helplessly trying to stop him from touching him.

 

Jonghyun had seen enough. He walked to where Key and the guy are and pulled Key away from him.

 

“Hey!” The guy said. “He’s mine!” Jonghyun punched him the hardest he can which made him fell knocked out on the floor.

 

“Find someone, this guy belongs to me.” He said. Key looked at him recognizing his voice.

 

“Jonghyun.” Key gave him his biggest smile, eyes a bit closed and body trying to keep his balance. He can’t really see Jonghyun’s face clearly, it’s blurred. He lets his body fall on his shoulder. The older supported him by wrapping his arms on his small waist. And then Key fell asleep. He brought the sleeping diva home after.

 

*****

 

When Key woke up he was in Jonghyun’s bed. He knew it was Jonghyun beside him because of his scent. He remembered his perfume from the first time they met. How can he forget, he really like the older’s teasing smell.

 

Jonghyun’s place is cozy and manly. His wall is shaded in blue and he can see a sky painting when he looks at the ceiling. He smiled. Key is in heaven, he thought. He was in the midst of daydreaming when an arm was wrapped on his waist.

 

“You awake?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Um.” He answered.

 

“Jonghyun.”

 

“Uhm?”

 

“What happened last night.” Key asked. The last thing he remembered was when they were in the hallway and Jonghyun punched the guy who is taking advantage of him. Besides that, he can’t remember any.

 

“You don’t remember?” Jonghyun grinned.

 

“Well, sort of.” He answered shyly.

 

“You mean, really?” Jonghyun laughed so hard, Key glared at the older.

 

“I’m going home.” He uttered. Jonghyun hold his arms to keep him from leaving the bed.

 

“Don’t go yet.” He whispered after he locked Key on his arms again. The blonde smiled and hugged Jonghyun back.

 

“So, what does this make us now?” He asked. “We were freaking fighting the last time I remember. And now you’re being sweet with me.”

 

“Hmm, I want to know you more.” Jonghyun said. “Then I’ll decide if I’ll keep you later.” Key pouted.

 

“Hey, I should be the one who’s deciding here. Besides, you’re the one who took advantage of me while I’m on my helpless state. That’s not fair.” He complained.

 

“I was the one who needed help last night. You almost me.” Jonghyun grinned. Key’s eyes turned big in surprise.

 

“I won’t do such thing. And I don’t remember what happened last night.”

 

“That’s the point. You don’t remember.” He smiled. “You fell asleep after unbuckling my pants.”

 

“Really?! Oh well.” Key uttered unsure of what to say. He was so embarrassed and sad he can’t remember what happened last night.

 

“But it’s okay. I’ve been thinking about you lately. And last night I realized that I wanted to know you more.” He confessed. Key smiled.

 

“So now you’re hitting on me again.” Jonghyun brushed Key’s hair and look straight to his eyes. He can see the blonde’s face turned red.

 

“You can’t blame me. You were damn hot wiggling your last night on the dance floor I wanted to eat you alive.” He smiled. Key laid his head closer to Jonghyun’s chest. He can feel the latter’s heartbeat. It sounded great.

 

“I know I know.” He agreed. And gave him his most seductive smile.

 

*****

 

The two spent the weekend together. They meet each other at night, stayed at Jonghyun’s apartment after bar hopping and bring Key home in the morning. That was the happiest weekend Jonghyun and Key had spent. They are enjoying each other’s company. They do have some disagreements but the sweetest part happens after the fight.

 

“Hey, I saw you with Key.” Onew asked Jonghyun when he entered our classroom. “Did you sleep with him?” Oh bro, sleeping is not enough when you’re with Key, he told himself.

 

*****

 

Yay, I'm sorry if JONGKEY side story is too short. I still might add them in the next chapters to come. Next chapter will be ONTAE :D