Day 2

49 Days

I am in a small room, with no doors or window. Only thing that is lighting up the room is a small purple flame in the middle of the room.

A shadow approches me from the corner of the room. "48 days left." I only could see the lower half of his face.

My hands start to sweat. "Wha..what?" 

"I believe I told you yesterday." 

"I don't even know you!" I start to back away and my back hit against a cold wall.

"I suggest you do all the stuff you have never been able to do, perhaps making a bucket list..." and with that, the man dissappears before me.

 

"______-ah wake up! You need to make me pancakes!" Heechul oppa shake me out of my dream.

"Uggg, oppa~ I was sleeping!" I whine. "I will make you pancakes later~"

"It's already 8:43~!" 

"WHAT!" This is now good! I am going to be late! "Sorry oppa! Maybe next time! I'm so late!" 

I jump out of bed like a ninja and get changed into the spare clothes I always leave in the dorm. "Oppa-deul! See you next time!" I head out the dorm, rushing to my car and start the engine.

"Director-nim! Sorry if im late" I give him 90 degrees bows.

"It's alright! At least you are here right?" He pats me on my back and I head over to the make-up room.

"Good Morning everyone!" I bow to the people in the room.

"Good morning ______-ssi!" I head over to Yoochun-ssi.

"Hello Yoochun-ssi!" I greet him and start to put on his make-up.

"Hello ______-ssi! He greets me back.

"Are you ready for the shoot today?" I ask him.

"Ready as usual"

"What scenes are you shooting today?" we talked until the shoot started. Occasionally going into the set to fix his make-up.

"CUT~~~ Great job everyone! We will meet next week for the rest of the shoot!" The director shouted to us.

The shooting ended about an hour earlier than expected, and it was now around 6 pm. 

*ring ring ring~~~*

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Jagiyah~~~" I heard Teukkie oppa on the phone

"Oppa~~<3"

"What are you doing?"

"The shoot just ended and I'm going home. You?"

"We are on our break, just before we go on stage for Music Bank."

"Good luck oppa."

"Keke, thanks! By the way, are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"Nope, why?"

"Great! Let's go watch a movie!"

"I'd love to!"

"I will pick you up around noon tomorrow, sounds good?"

"Yup see you tomorrow!"

"Bye-bye!"

"Bye oppa!" I hung up the phone.

'Great! It been such a long time since we had a date' I think to myself.

I head home and eat dinner and watch TV for the rest of the night till I fall asleep.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yess, day two ^^

nonthing that fun so far ^^

the chapters are going to be pretty short cause it would be like each day and stuff, so there is like no skipping days, I would probly do that cause I can;t think of what to write for each day for 49 days. That is impossible for me ^^

please comment ^^