Day 12

49 Days

Your POV

 

"______!" Daehyun pops out of nowhere.

"Wow.... You really did come. Can't I have a normal dream for once?" I ask.

"Nope! People usually ignore me and you are the first one to actually talk to me. I enjoy it." he smiles at me.

"Are you like a loner in the after world? You have no angel.... I mean devil friends or something?" I roll my eyes.

"Hey! Just because I'm death, It doesn't mean I live in hell. The only reason I'm in this place is because I talked back to God. Geez. Now I'm stuck with this job for another 43 years.!" 

"Ha! Your gonna get old and still have this job."

"You know what! I'm going to asks in a request to God that you also want the same job as me!"

"If you ever so do that, you won't be happy ever again!"

"Well I'll see you try!"

"Oh really? You know, I didn't tell you this but I guess I should," I stand up and crack my knuckles. "I am a 4th rank black belt in Tae-kwon-do, and Karate. Pkus I master all the martial arts from China. Do you really want to do this?"

Daehyun gulps. "OHHHKAAYY! I changed my mind."

"Smart choice."

"Well, you now have 3..."

"Zip it. I don't want to hear 'you now have this many days to live'" I mimic his voice.

"Fine! Be that way!" he sticks out his tongue at me. 

 

I wake up in the hospital room, "Yay! Time to go home," I stretch my arms.

I eat the awful breakfast that the hospital gave me. YUCK. I hate hospital food. Well, after that awful taste, I waited for my brother so he could sign my discharge paper, because he was the one who signed me in as guardian.

"Finally I'm free~!!" I walk out of the hospital doors.

"_____-ah! Mom was negotiating with me through the phone the other day. Though you are already 21 and living by yourself. Mom doesn't feel safe you living alone. Specially after what happened last week." my brother held my hand and talked while we were walking to his car. "She wants you to move back into our parent's house."

"You know I don't want to do that!" I let go of his hand and stand infront of him and stop.

"I know, but our parents are worried about you." he puts his hands on my shoulder.

"You know why I left them in the first place!" I brush his hands off my shoulder.

"______-ah, but."

"No buts. I had enough of them. I just want to liv my own life. The way I want, with them. There is got to be a better way." 

"Umm..... I can't think of one."

"You HAVE to, I rather stay in the hospital than at home. Please!"

"Well you could always stay in the dorm."

"Thank you" I hug him. "Let's go to my place, I need to get my stuff."

"Alright. I will give the guys a call about this." We both get in his car and drive to my one room apartment. I go inside the along with my brother and start to pack.

"Wow. I never been in your apartment before."

"Well you never came."

The floor is covered in felt and paper, and there are clothes hanged where it was possible. "Besides, it's messy so I don't invite people often."

Heechul oppa goes around, looking at some of the clothes I have designed and made. "These are pretty good, when were you ever interested in fasion?"

"Like always. Don't you remember why I ended up being a make-up artist?"

"Oh, right!" He skim through more things and points to a half made outfit, "Is this a wedding dress?"

"Hmm? Yeah..."

"Why a wedding dress?"

"I dunno. I felt like making it." 

Heechul oppa looked around more and noticed all the posters on the wall. "What are the posters?"

"Models, winner from Runways and such. I always wanted to enter one, but couldn't"

"Huh, interesting"

"Almost done packing!" I stand up and look at all my projects. "I wonder what I should do with these? I can't throw them out."

"We will think of that later. we don't even have to sell the room. It could be your work place."

"I guess..."

"Come on, the guys are excited that you are here. Specially Ryeowook cause he always loved your cooking."

"Oh Wookie~"

 

At Super Junior's Dorm

 

"Welcome ______-ah." I greet all of them.

"Thank you for letting me stay here oppas!" I bow to them. "So, did you guys have dinner yet?"

"Nope." all of them say while shaking thier heads.

"Haha, well I could cook pasta for you guys. Just wait about an hour." they all cheer and I chuckle to myself. I head over to the fridge and  open the door. Nothing. Oh great. "Oppa-deul! I'm going to the market to buy food!"

"I could come with you." Siwon offered.

"Sure!" I walk out of the dorn with Siwon. "So, how have you been?" I ask.

"Good, you?" he asks back.

"Somewhat good..." I sort of lie.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"Hmm...." I always trusted him, "Well you are religous right?"

"Yeah...."

"Well you do believe in dreams? Where Death and God shows up?"

"Well....sometimes. It depends on the situation."

"How about if Death comes to your dream every night saying that you were going to die? And he also proves he is Death?"

"I don't know..."

"Geez! Thanks for the help!" We arrive at the supermarket. I go over and grab a kart and go inside.

"Hmmmm~~ I need pasta, cream sauce, mushrooms, shrimp, scallops..." and on I go with the list. "Oh! Going to buy some stuff for dessert too!"

"What do you want for dessert?" I ask Siwon for his opinion.

"Can you make your special chocolate raspberry-lime cloud cupcakes??"

"Sure, let's head over to the baking section!" I ride inside the kart, like a kid, and I point to the places I want to go and Siwon pushes me.

After the shopping is done, we both head back to the dorm where hungry men are waiting for me to cook.

"I'll help you!" Ryeowook stands up and comes to the kitchen, "Thanks Wookie!'

About an hour later, we finish the cooking. "Oppa-deul! Come and eat!"

I set the plates infron of each member.

"This looks so good!" 

"Your the best dongseng ever! I was so getting tired of Wookie's cooking!" Heechul oppa starts to dig in.

"Hey! No fair, you guys never cook in the first place!"

"Haha! I have cupcakes after you're done." I add

"Is it your special chocolate raspberry-lime cloud cupcake?" ask Teukkie oppa.

"Of course!" I asnwer.

"Yes! I love that cupcake" He pumps his fist in the air.

I sit down beside Teukkie oppa with my plate of food and join the boys. After we are done eating, I do the dishes and bring the batch of cupcakes to them

"Enjoy!" I put the cupcakes down infront of them. They literally jump to grab them like hungry wovles.

"This tastes AMAZING!"

"I know right?"

"You could get never bored of this!"

"Well, I'm glad that you like it. I'm off to sleep." I wave them good bye and so do they.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ok anothr update!

I'm running out of ideas for my other Fanfic Bitter Sweet Love..... so im just updating this until i have an idea.

hehehe

and dont foreget to comment down below.

5 more nights and offf to camping ^^