Day 15

49 Days

I'm in the main street of Seoul. It's night time and the sky is dark, but the lights from the buildings makes everything bright, but Teukkie oppa's face. It is full of hate, sadness, and anger.

"Now, please stay away from my girlfriend." Youngju oppa is beside me.

"______-ah, tell me this isn't true!" Teukkie oppa grabs me by the shoulders. He brings me closer to me and plant a small kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry oppa, I can't stand the fact that I can't see you every single day. Every time you go away, it feels like that your heart is also leaving with you." I reply.

"I'm sorry, but we have a date to go to! Oh, and take this back as well." Youngju oppa passes him the engagement ring.

"I can't believe this! How can you do this to me!" tears roll down his face. I know that I'm going to regret this but I have no choice. He turns around and get back in his car, leaving me and Youngju oppa.

"Are you ok?" tears run down my face as he asks me a question.

"I.. I'm... fi... fine" the sky spins around me, and I go in pure darkness.

I wake up in my bed. I'm all sweaty from the dream. The same dream that I had yesterday. I check my phone and I have a text message.

Dont forget our date today! Going to pick you up at noon!

I look up at the clock and it is only 7 am in the morning. I go to the kitchen and find the refridgerator empty. "This is great!" I pick a simple outfit to wear and head out to the nearest cafe. At the far corner of the cafe, I see a familiar blonde head.

"Youngju oppa!" he turns his head and smiles.

"______-ah! What brings you here?" he replies, and I sit across from him.

"I had no food in me kitchen so I came here for breakfast. You?" 

"I'm a regular customer here, I come every weekdays, Tuesday and Thursday." as he replies, I call the waiter over and order a strawberry waffle, with whipcream, plus a caramel mocha.

"Oppa, I have a favour to ask you." 

"What is it?" he looks concerned from my sudden serious expression.

"I need a way to break up with my boyfriend, due to some reasons, and I need your help. Can you be my fake boyfriend?" he looks stunned.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't it hurt his feelings? It seems that he really likes you." he frowns.

"Yeah..." the waiter comes with the waffle and coffee, "Here is your order! Have wonderful morning!"

He gives it some thought then, "Alright then, I won't ask you why. So, how about tomorrow at 6?" We start to talk about details.

"Sounds good, I'll text you the place later, and here," I give him the engagement ring. "Bring this along tomorrow and give it back to him for me."

I check the time and it is about 8:30. "I should get going oppa, see you tomorrow." I stand up from the table.

"Well ,see you." I wave him good bye and leave him, heading to my apartment

"What to do... " I sit in the living room in my chair, thinking of a dress to design for the fashion show.

The time went flying by as I started to sketch the dress and soon it was noon. "Oh no! I need to get changed!" I rushed into my room, where all my clothes were and wore a simple short demin skirt with plaid shirt. With it, I wore a pair of knee length black socks and blueish-purple sneakers.

*ring ring*

I check my text message and it is from Teukie oppa. 

Jagiya. I'm here to pick you up! I will wait in the parking lot <3

 

I head down stairs towards the parking lot after I recieve his message. I see him leaning against his car, swing his foot.

"Oppa!"

He turns towards my direction, "______-ah! Hurry up!" he says with his bright dimple smile.

We both get in the car, "Where we heading today?"

"Hmm.... It's a surprise!"

"Oppa~~ Tell me~" I pout

"Haha ok, we are first heading to the amusement park. Then we are going to have dinner at a hotel."

"I love amusement parks~!'

"I know you do!" 

We soon reached to our destination, Lotte World. "So, where do you want to go first?" I smirk, then I drag him to the French Revolution."Oppa! Let's go on this!"

His face turns white, "Hahaha...ha...ha... Su su sure!!"

I burst out laughing, "Hahahahahahahaha! You should have seen your face oppa! Hahahaha!"

"Yah! It's not funny!" he nudge me slightly.

"I was kidding oppa! Let's go on the merry-go-round!" and I drag him to the merry-go-round.

We rode most of the rides that doesn't involde Teukie oppa screaming like a girl or throwing up. We were going through the games section, and I noticed a fluffy white unicorn. "Oppa! I want that!" I dragged him to the game booth and bounced up and down like a little girl.

"Haha! Ok, ok" Leeteuk hands the man 5000 won for a game.

(A/N: 5000 won is about $4.30 in Canadain dallors)

He got three baseballs. He had to break at least 6 dishes to win the doll. He threw the first ball and he missed, "Oppa! Throw any better?"

"Mian..." He threw the next one and it went totally out of direction and almost hit the man. 

"My my oppa... I'm sorry but you at this......." He stares at me, "I did say sorry..."

"Hmf! What's this!" He stepped back a bit and threw the ball as hard as he can without aiming. The ball hit the railing where all the plates were on and the force made the plates to fall. "Wow! You are the best!"

The man handed Teukie oppa the doll and he gave it to me. I give it a big hug and pull it away from it and say, "OMG IT'S SO FLUFFY THAT I COULD DIE!!!!"

(A/N: Ahem...... sorry..... needed to put that in there.....)

"Anyways. Oppa! It's already 5 and I'm hungry!" I pout at him.

"Your so cute when you pout!" He pinches my cheeks. "Come on. I already made reservations."

We head out of Lotte World and head over to a resort at a near by beach. The restaurant in the resort was amazing.

"So, ______-ah, what do you want to eat?" I look at the menu and there is so much to choose from.

"Whoa! There is so much to choose from! I can't choose!" I was amazed at the selection of meals.

"Then I will choose for you!" I nod. Teukie oppa calls over the waiter, "Can we get two seafood course meal please?"

"Of course!" The waiter takes our order and soon the appetizer came to our table. It was raw shrimp salad. The entree was the famous garlic-herb shrimp pasta.

"Oppa! This taste great!" I gobble down the food and Teukkie oppa chuckles at me.

The dessert was served right after our entree was finished and it was my favourite, new york cheesecake with strawberry topping and chocolate drizzle. They also gave us cold coconut milk with jelly inside.

"Ah! WE have to go!" before I could finish my dessert, Teukkie oppa quickly payed for the meal and dragged me out. "Oppa! where are we going?"

"Sush! Just follow me!" He drags me the whole way through and we arrived at the beautiful white sandy beach. "Sit here!"

The sun was just about to set and it was beautiful. The horizon was creamy orange and the sun was surprisingly bright red and around it was golden yellow. The sky was almost pitch black and I could already see stars. It was just absoulutly amazing.

"Oppa! This is beautiful!" He brings me closer to him, and hugs me.

"______-ah! I love you..." I look into his brown eyes that looks more cremy due to the sunset. "Oppa......"

He leans in more and slowly our lips meet and we stay there for as long as I could remember.

The sun was finally set and he brought me home. "Good-bye oppa! Oh! Wait! Can we meet tomorrow at 6pm?"

"Sure! Where do you want to meet?" I reply back to his question and he leaves. Then I head back into my apartment.

I slump on the ground feeling a rush of guilt and regret. "I'm sorry oppa.... It's for your own good...." Tears don't stop flowing and I fall I sleep in the middle of the livingroom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is another update! ^^

So! How do you like it so far?