Day 14

49 Days

"I heard you got confessed"

"Yah Daehyun! Do you have to go through my personal life as well?" I stare at him.

"Yup!" He says with a great big smile. "I have nothing better to do."

"You are the most pathetic Death I ever met." I mumble

"Hey! I heard that!"

"You were spposed to hear it you idiot! Because of you, I have to decline my poor Teukkie oppa and his proposal!"

"How is that my fault? Go talk to fate and brag to him that you want to live, and I doubt that would happen because he never listens to people!"

"You know what? Get out of my dream!"

"Fine! You won't like it though." with that Daehyun dissapears and I'm finally out of the black room for once.

The scene changes and I'm the park, walking along with some one beside me. It's Youngju. Why is he in me dream?

"Are you sure about this?" wonder what he is talking about. "Wouldn't it hurt his feelings? It seems that he really likes you."

Oh... His talking about Teukie oppa... "Ye...yeah..." I answer him.

"Alright then, I won't ask why. So, how about tomorrow at 6?" he asks me. Then the scene changes again. I'm in the parking lot with Teukie oppa infront of me and Yongju oppa next to me.

"I can't believe this! How can you do this to me!" Teukie oppa's face is full of anger and tears. Then he leaves.

"Are you ok?" Youngju oppa reassures me.

"I'm fine." then the sky suddenly spins and I black out.

I wake up in my bed in my apartment. "What was that all about? I finally get a dream and this is what I get?" 

I stay in my pajamas and my messy hair and go into my messy living room. "I better get to work." 

*ding dong~*

"Coming~" I go over to the door and open the door. It was Youngju. 

"Ok! I'm out now! Have fun with Youngju" Youngju Daehyun gives me a smirk, then the body trembles and the eyes changes color. 

The real Youngju grumbles, "Ugg... the headache again." He looks at me.

"Umm.... Hi?" I say in an akward voice.

"Oh, ______-ssi, why are you here? I'm pretty sure that I was home a moment ago." he says as he blinks and looks around.

"uhhh.... You are in front of my house? Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?" he says in a confused look.

"You wanted to see some of my work, for the fasion show!" I lie, again. Daehyun, I'm going to kill you some day.

"I did?"

"Yes, come in!"

''Ok?" I walk him to my apartment. "Just take a look around while I get changed quickly, ok?"

"Alright." Youngju goes to my studio and start to look at my designs and finished projects while I change.

When I come out, I see him looking at the wedding dress. "This is a really nice wedding dress."

"Thanks! I finished it last month." 

"You have good hand work! you would be a tough rival." He adds.

"Well you would be a good rival as well. I'm looking foward to the fasion as well." He looks through more of my stuff.

After he looks through all the stuff, he offers me coffee at a near by cafe.

"Thanks for the coffee, Youngju-ssi, I got to know you better!"

"Just call me oppa."

"Ne oppa!"

"Well, I need to go, call me when ever you need help with anything ok?"

"Ok!" Youngju oppa stands up and head towards the front door. He is a nice person compaired to Daehyun. Wait... "Oppa! Wait!"

"Hmm?" He turns around, "I forgot to ask you, I need more information about the fasion show."

"Oh right! Come on, let's go to the mall, they should have the information there." I follow him to his car and we drive off to the new mall that was going to be open in about two weeks.

"Oh look! The theme for the show is already out!" We head over to the banner. "It look like the theme is....... After life!"

"After...what?!" did I hear that right?

"After life, you know, place where you go after you die..."

"I know what after life is!" why why why why why, Daehhyun,  you knew this was coming. I will kill you some... wait you're already dead so that doesn't work. "Why would they make the theme after life, so stupid."

"Hmm... I already have ideas coming to my head." Youngju says as he taps his cheeks with his index finger. "Well, you need all the time you could get so, see you in two weeks. I'm looking foward to see your project!"

"Ok, oppa. I'm looking foward to work as well." I wave and he leaves me. "Oh why does it have to be after life? Of all themes, why this?"

I head back to my apartment and lie down on my bed.

*ring ring*

I check my phone. It's a text message from Teukkie oppa.

(Blue is Leeteuk and Orange is you only when texting)

______ Are you free? When can we meet again?

Hi oppa. I'm sort of busy right now.

When are you free? I want to see you.

Maybe tomorrow? I'm not sure, I might have work at the studios, I need to check the schedule.

I checked, few moments ago and you are free tomorrow. Can we meet?

Sure... I guess.

Alright! I will pick you up around noon tomorrow!

Ok oppa.

Sigh~~~ I guess I will tell him tomorrow that I'm going to break up with him. Wait... How am I going to do this without breaking his heart? No no no. His heart is going to break no matter what. Gah!

Heechul oppa! Help me!

(Pink is Heechul)

What's wrong?

Oppa~ Teukkie oppa asked me out on a date tomorrow~ What do I do?

Just go out with him

Not that! The marriage. I have to say no some day and I don't to wait any longer!

Well, just have a fun day. Tell him at the end of the day.

How? You know he's going to sob and cling onto me...

Just break up with him like any other couples

He won't leave me if I don't tell him a reasonable reason

Just tell him the truth

HEY! THIS WHOLE BREAK UP THING ISN'T EASY MISTER! Plus I don't want to. You said you would help

I'm sorry! I can't stand seeing my best friend and my band member heart broken like that!

Fine! I will deal with this by myself! You are a jerk Heechul

"You are such a jerk you useless brother! Fat ! Davi!! Screw you!" I yell to the phone.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another update ^^

I wonder how many chapters im going to have. probly not so many. :(

still there is a while to go ^^