Day 11

49 Days

"See, I told you, I'm Death." He appears out of nowhere.

"Kya! You scared me!" I jumped at the sight of him.

"You should have listen to me."

"Are you telling me that I'm dead now?"

"No. Just an minor injury to your head. I only dropped the smallest stage-light, and it wasn't that high either." He leans against the wall with his arms crossed.

"You know, you really didn't have to prove me anything!" I also cross my arms.

"Yes I did. I am Hwang Daehyun! Master of Death!"

"Geez, alright!" I roll my eyes.

"...... You are not scared?" 

"Why would I be."

"Cause you are going to die and you have, now" He takes out his smart phone and tap on ______'s name. "You have now, 39 days to live"

"You know, death never scared me. Thats the way of life; people are born and they die. Only difference is when they die and how they die......WAIT did you just say 39 days?" I was quiet surprised, where did that 7 days go?"

"Yeah, you are sleeping in the hospital right now. Its been a week from the accident."

"Wow, and you tell me this now? I thought you said to use my time wisly and now you make me lose 7 days of my life! Thanks a LOT"

"Hey! Not my fault!"

"It so is! You were the one who made me in this state in the first place!"

"Well You made me do it! Maybe, if would have believed me, you would still have your 7 days!"

I slump down and sit cross legged. "God, there is no use of aruguing with you!"

"Hey! Don't mention God! He already hates me!" my ears perked.

"God hates you? Ahahahahaha! I thought you were Death! Oh wait! Ahahahahahaha, your death, of course he hates you!" I fall on my back and I hug my stomach, laughing.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" 

"YES IT IS!"

"DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOUR BROTHER!"

"Oh no, you can't do that, you're probably not allowed to!"

His jaws dropped, I guess I was right.

"Ha! You can't bribe me now can yah!"

"Urrrggggg" I swear I saw steam coming out of his ears. "Well anyways, I want to wake up now! Get out of my dream so I could wake up!"

"Fine, but I'm always coming back!"

"Yeah, yeah what ever!"

 

I open my eyes and I smell the scent of the hospital. I sit up and I feel somethin heavy on my legs, plus I have a headache.

Teukkie oppa was sleeping but quickly woke up from my movement. "______-ah! Your awake!"

"Oppa!" He gives me a hug, "You don't know how worried we were! You wouldn't wake up for a week now! Heechul was so worried about you!"

Heechul oppa opens the door with flowers in his hand. "______-ah!" He walks towards me and gives me a hug as well.

"Yah! Are you stupid? Why did you do that?" tears started forming in his eyes.

"Sorry oppa...." He gives me another long hug, "I'm glad that you are finally awake, I was worried that you wouldn't wake up."

"I'll go get the doctor, telling that you are awake." Teukkie oppa stand up and head out the door. 

"Oppa..." Heechul oppa look at me, he noticed the seriousness in my tone. "Oppa...."

"______-ah, what is it?" He asks me worriedly.

"Oppa..... I think I'm going to die."

"What are you talking about?''

"Well.... I have been having the same dream over and over. Death always comes in my dream and say that i'm going to die."

"Don't believe that!"

"I tried not to, but on the day the accident happened, it was exactly 3:26. The day before, I had a dream. Because I didn't believe him, he said that he was going to make something happen right at 3:26, after your performance and it did. Now it is hard now to believe it." He just stares at me.

"Tell me this is a joke. You know I don't believe in myths."

"I'm sorry oppa....and please.... don't tell anyone about this. Not even mom. Death said I only have 39 days left. Promise me?" he squeezes my hand hard.

"Alright...." he lets out a sigh.

Teukkie oppa comes back in with the doctors. "______-ah, we will come back after our schedule, ok?"

"Alright!" Teukkil oppa and Heechul oppa leaves the room and I get checked on my head by the doctors.

It seems that there weren't any major injuries. My body was just shocked which led me to sleep for a week.

"Doctor, when will I get discharged ou of the hospital?" I ask him, I want to be discharged soon as possible. I don't want to waste my time sitting in the bed doing nothing.

"Well it seems that you are doing fine and your wound mostly recovered while you were in your little coma. Though you didn't or do any excersice for a week now but if you want to get discharged, Iwill give you the papers tomorrow." he gives me an answer that I wanted to hear.

"Thank you!" The doctor leaves and I check my watch. It was only 11:30.

"Hmmmm.......now, what to do for the rest of the day." I stand up and head out of my room and walk down the hallway. I notice the children's department.

(A/N: You love children XDD KIDS ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!)

I see a little boy running around the hallway. "Kkoma-yah! Be careful." I tried to warn him but no, he fell to the ground. I run over to him.

"kkoma-yah! Are you ok?" I help the crying boy up and brush off the dust off from him.

"Whaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!!" I wipe the tears from his face.

"Awwww~ Don't cry! Here!" I pop out a lollipop from my pocket. "I'll give you this!" The boy's little eyes brightened from the lollipop and stopped crying.

"Thank you, noona!" I scruff his hair, so cute~<3. When he sees his mom, I wave him good-bye and he wonders off to his mother.

I stroll toward the day-care, where all the sick children are playing. My heart aches to see them hurt.

A girl walk towards me, "Unnie! Play with us! We have no one to play with~" the little girl pouts.

"Of course! Now, what shall we do?" I grab the little girl's hand.

"Can we play doll house with my friends!" She is pointing to  group of kids in a corner by a doll house.

"Sure! Let's go!"

 

No One's POV

 

2:45 pm

 

Heechul, Leeteuk and Siwon walks into ______'s room. "Dongseng-ah~~~~ Oppa is here!!!" Heechul comes in the room first. "______?"

They notice the bed empty.

"Where is ______?" asks Siwon.

"She isn't the bathroom either." adds Leeteuk.

"Oh no! What if she is kidnapped! My poor little dongseng!"

"She is proberbly somewhere in the hospital, Heechul-ie hyung. You worry too much!" Siwon pats on his shoulder.

"Where can she be?" asks Heechul.

"Well, she may be in the kids department. You know she loves children and she proberbly doesn't stay in her room all day. I mean who would?" answers Leeteuk.

"Ummm....... I am not going there......" Heechul mummbles.

"Oh come on, it is not that bad!" Leeteuk puts his arm around Heechul's shoulder.

"You know I don't like being with kids!" Leeteuk gives Siwon a stare and they both grab Heechul by his arm and lift him up.

"Yah! What are you doing?" They ingnore him and take him to the Children's Department. 

"I don't see her." A nurse passes by.

"Excuse me!" Heechul stops her.

"Have you seen a girl, about this tall, with long curly dark brown hair and not as pretty as me, around here?" He was gesturing while he was explaining.

"Oh, that nice young girl who wasp playing with the children! I believed she went over to the adoption room, where all the babies are!" She pointed to the adoption department. "Thank you!"

When they arrived, they saw _______ in the room full of little babies. She was holding a small baby in her arms and singing them a lullaby.

"______-ah!" she slightly flinched when she heard her brother's voice.

"SHHHHHHHHHHH! Oppa keep it down! They all just fell asleep you know!" she hushed her brother and laid the baby into it's crib. "What are you doing here? Weren't you working?"

"We finished and we came here to vist you and you weren't in the room. So we decided to look for you." Siwon answered.

"Well let's go. I was going to go soon anyway. I'm hungry!" She grabbed Siwon with one arm and Leeteuk with the other and dragged them out of the room.

 

In her room

 

"Oppa! Buy me pizza!" ______ did her aegyo to her brother.

"Ok, what do you want? Cheese?" Heechul asks me.

"Yup!" she nods her head. "wait make sure.." 

"they put triple extra mozzerella cheese~" Heechul and ______ say in unison.

"I know, I know!" he chuckles and leaves the room to order the pizza.

"So, Siwon-ah, what are you doing tomorrow?" asks ______.

"Well the whole group has the day off. We have nothing to do then sleep all day." a smile forms on my face.

"Do you and your group want to go to the amusement park?" I'm going to get discharged from here anyway. Please~~~?"

"No! You need to rest!" Leeteuk objects.

She pouts and go on her aegyo mode, "Oppa~~~~~PLEASE~~~~!"

Leeteuk doesn't even look at her, so she turn over to Siwon, "Siwon-ah~ say yes. Please~~~" Siwon glances at Leeteuk and back to _______

"I'm sorry ______-ah but hyung will kill me if I say yes." I cross my arms. "No fair! hmff!" I turn my back towards them.

"Awww come on, ______" Siwon hugs me, "We will go next week. ok?"

"Fine." Heechul walks back in the room. "The pizza is going to be here in about 30 minutes."

"Yay! I just love pizza!" ______ throws her hands up.

"We know you do." the boys says in unison and chuckles.

The pizza came after 30 minutes and they all dug into it, leaving no trace of pizza what-so-ever.

"Well, visiting hour is almost over." Leeteuk kisses ______ on the forehead. "We better go."

"I will come pick you up in the morning my dongseng!" and they hug each other.

"See you tomorrow ______" Siwon waves good-bye

"Good-bye everyone!" ______ waves the good-bye and turn on the TV.

*yawwwwnnnn* "Wow, there is really nonthing to watch on TV. I guess I will go to sleep early tonight." She turns off the TV and the room lights. She lays down on her bed staring at the celing and closes her eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trying to post much as I can before I go on my 11 day camping trip in school XDD

So excited XDD

So, how do you like it so far?

I didn't want to do all 49 days cause i am a lazy for I made you sleep for a week. XD

a bit of an longer chapter

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER I MADE????

and don forget to comment