Day 13

49 Days

"Annyeong Daehyun-ah~" I see Daehyun sitting in the corner.

"Yah! You know that I'm older then you!" he crosses his arm.

"So?"

"You should call me oppa!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yesh!"

"No and that is final."

"Why not?"

"Well I don't call Siwon "oppa" and he is older then me. Plus he doesn't mind."

"Well I do mind!"

"Well I don't care!"

"Well I do!"

"And I don't"

"But I do!"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?"

"Fine!"

I sit there quietly. I want to wake up.

"Daehyun-ah! Wake me up! I'm bored here!"

"Well it is only 2:54 am. you still want to wake up?"

"Never mind then. How old are you anyways?"

"24."

"That's one year younger than my brother. When did you die?"

"When I was 19."

"WHAT?! 19? At that early age?"

"How? Why? Where?"

"Gun shot. Wait. Why am I telling you this!"

"I want to know!"

"Well I'm not telling you!"

"Awww why?"

"Cause you're annoying!"

"Chet! Fine.........What can I do to make you tell me? And I'm not going to call you oppa!"

"Hmmm........ There is a fashion show coming up in 2 weeks! Join it and win first place! Maybe then I will tell you!"

"You're on!"

"And wait! I'm going to attended too! And you have to beat me!"

"How?" 

"Going to borrow someone's body. Here I will show you a picture of him." Daehyun snaps his fingers and an image comes out.

"His name is Lee Youngju, 22 years old. He lives close to this dorm so, yeah." after his talk, the face dissappears. "Oh look what time it is! Time for you to get up now! See yah!"

 

I wake up from a knock on my room door, "Yes??"

"______-ah. There is a guy looking for you," it was Siwon.

"Who it it?" I rub my eyes as I sit up.

"His name is Youngju."

"Who?...wait... did you say Youngju?"

"Yeah." 'did he really come here?' I think to myself

"Ok. Tell him to wait. I will go change now." 

"Alright." Siwon leaves the room.

"Why the hell is he here?!?!?!" I jump out of bed and get changed. When I go out of the room I see Youngju socializing with the members.

"Yeah! We both decided to enter the fashion show! We were going to go sign up today and start to get ready for it." I see him talking.

"I never knew that she had a friend like you. Nor did I know about her designing clothes." Leetek says.

"Well she is a bit secretive." Youngju, or should I say Daehyun, adds.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I interupt their conversation.

"______-ah! Finally! Let's go" He walks to me and grabs my hand, dragging me out the dorm.

Leeteuk shouts from the dorm, "Don't you dare do anything to her because she is mine!"

"No worries hyung!" He waves good-bye to them.

"Yah! Daehyun! What are you doing?" I snap my hand back.

"Call me Youngju!"

"Fine, Youngju! What are you doing?"

"Didn't I tell you? You have a fasion show to enter and beat me!"

"Urgggg!"

"Just saying, my major in university was fasion design! You should be prepared!"

"Chet! Now where is the sign-up place?" we both head over to a new fasion design mall. They were going to have a fasion show before the opening and allowing the winner to get a store. "You know, it would be no use of me getting the 1 st prize cause I'm going to die."

"Well this body here does."

"Who is this person you are using anyway?"

"Well he is a genious fasion deginer. His clothing was used in many famous fashion stores though he never got to make his own store. He was going to attened this show anyway so I decided to use his body. Oh that reminds me, you are going againts me not him, now that I think of it, cause I am only allowed in people's body for only maxim 4 hours a day!"

"What?"

He looks at his watch, "Oh look! My time is up!"

"Mwoh! Yah! Daehyun!" I start to shout at him. The body wobbles and it's dark black eyes suddenly turn into a creamy dark brown. I grab hold of his arm so the body won't fall.

"Uggg!" He slowly opens his eyes and his eyes meet mine.

"Ummm.... Hi?"

"Where am I? Who are you?" he asks. 'sigh I guess this is the real owner of this body.'

"My name is ______! Nice to meet you! I'm one of your rivial for this fashion show!"

"How did I get here?" asks the real Youngju.

"I not sure, I saw you almost falling over, from a far. You were quite tipsy. Are you ok?" I lie. I can't tell him that Death took over his body and brought him over here. He would just freak out.

"Thankyou. I'm fine now. My name is Youngju." I shake hands with him.

"Well I have to go to my studio to work on some things. Well see you next time!" I wave good-bye and he still had a confused look on his face.

I ride the bus back to the dorm. "I'm back~." I'm welcomed by my boyfriend. "Welcome my little sweetheart!." I give him a peck on the lips, and hug him.

"Where are the others?" I asks. The dorm was empty.

"Hanging out with thier friends. Going to thier parents. Shopping. Etc. Etc"

"Hmm... Do you want to go out as well?"

"Not today. You still need to rest." I pout and Teukkie oppa chuckles.

"Ok fine~." I sit down on the couch with him and turn on the TV watching Strong Hearts.

"It is sad that Seungki isn't the MC anymore. The new MCs are great and all but it isn't the same." I sigh.

"Well they still have me to brighten up the show!" he says as the pat his chest with his chin up high.

"Keke. Geez oppa! Such a show off!" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me."

"What is it?"

"I never knew that you designed and made clothes. Can I see some of your projects?"

"Umm....." I'm actually embarrassed to show some creations.

"Please~" He gives me his puppy eye look.

"Alright alright! Let's go!" Teukkie oppa jumps up and pulls me up with him. Boys never grow up.

We ride his white BMW to my old apartment. "Well this is where I used to live." I open the door.

"Uwah!!! So messy!" I give him a glare, "Mian..."

He walks in and sees some of my project. "These are awesome!" 

"Thank you oppa." Then his eyes wonder off to the wedding dress. 

"Why a wedding dress?" he asks me.

"I don't know. It is also a girl's dream to get married you know. It is also mine." I let out a sigh.

"______-ah." 

"Yes?" I turn around facing him. I notice a ring in a small red box. My eyes widen.

"Will you marry me? I know it's early, but I can't live without you."

I'm shocked. Happy too. I also can't live without him. But I can't. I can't accept his offer. "I...I....ummm..." 

"I will give you time."

" Don't worry. For the time being, here." He grabs my hand and slides in the ring on my fourth finger.

"I need time to think to myself oppa. I will go to the dorm later."

"Alright. Call me if you need me... ok?"

"Ok..." When he leaves. I slump down in the middle of the room. I mumble to myself. "What do I do now?"

I get my cell phone out and dial a number. "Yo! Dongseng! What's up?"

"Oppa... are you busy?"

"Not now, why?"

"Can we meet at Sherlette's Cafe in 15 minutes? I have something to talk about."

"Okay, baby. See you there." I close the phone and sit there for about 5 minutes and leave to the cafe.

When I arrive, Heechul oppa is already there. I walk towards him and sit down, then I order a cup of coffee.

"What do you need to talk about?" then he notices a ring on my finger. "What's that?"

"A wedding ring..." he was surprised, "A WHAT?!?!?!"

"A wedding ring." I repeat. "Oppa.... what should I do?"

"What do you mean? Who gave this to you? Did you say yes?"

"I don't know what to do....Leeteuk oppa suddenly confessed to me.... I need to say no, but it would kill him."

"Leeteuk?!?!"

"Oppa... I'm going to die... I can't marry him. What do I do?" tears start to flow down my face. Heechul oppa comes over and wrap his hand around my body and my hair.

"Shhh.... it's ok. We will figure something out." I just quietly cry on his shoulder.

"I think I should break up with him...." I finally answer.

"What? You know that he will go in shock!"

"I have no other option."

"There has got to be another answer to this."  

"I don't think so oppa..."

"Please, I don't want to my friend break apart."

"Oppa... I'm going to live in my apartment again, I don't care what our parents say. I can't bare to see him after I break up with him. Please oppa..."

"...''

"Oppa..."

"Fine... but not today, give him at least a week of happiness. Until I make up a good reason to why you'll break up him."

"Of course oppa. Thank you." I wipe my tears. "I'm going to stay at my apartment for the night. I need time to think too."

"Alright my dongsang."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Leeteuk confess even though it isnt going to happen ^^

How evil am I?

kekeke