Day 16

49 Days

 

I wake up horribly. My hair is a mess and my face is full of tear marks and my throat is all sore. I go to the bathroom to take a nice long shower and I feel refreshed. It's funny how I didn't have any dreams today...

I look at the time and it is only 11:30 in the morning. "hmm.... I should go shopping for materials now..." I look at the calendar and see there is only a week and a half till the fashion show.

"OK... I need red and black feathers and mostly black materials. This is going to take a lot of money... wait...."

I look through my phone and check my calendar. "Oh no!!! I forgot I had work!"

I rush out the door with my car keys and head over to MBC building, heading into the make-up room for Rooftop Prince. I open the door, run inside but not looking where I'm going. "KYAHHH!!!"

*CRASH*

I ended up tripping over the couch, doing a front flip and landing on my back on top of the table. "Ow....." I rub my back and everyone in the room bursts out laughing, "It's not funny!" I pout.

I get up and head over to Yoochun. "You ok?"

"I'm fine" I start doing his make up. "So, hows the drama going? I wasn't here for the past week."

"It's going great, and don't worry, you needed your rest, I heard you got into an accident."

"Well, I'm recovered now. I'm fine." I say.

"Well that's good to hear." When I finish his make up, we go on set and start shooting. 

*cough cough*

I should really buy something for my throat. It's killing me!

"PD-nim! I will be right back. I need to buy something." I ask the PD if I could leave quickly.

"Sure, be back soon!" I head to a 7-11 near by the shooting set and buy cough medicine. My throat eased down a bit but the cough and the soreness of it didn't stop. I must be getting a cold.

I return to the set and they were rapping things up and heading to the next set. "So Yoochun-ssi, where to next?"

"Back to the rooftop!" I give him an ok sign and get his clothes for the next scene and fix his make up as well. 

I was funny to see him try to act, having instant noodle for the first time and using the disposable chopsticks.

The filming ended around 4:30 and I headed  back home. "I should find a dress to wear...."

I quickly look through the dress on the closet and take out a black dress with a thin red belt that goes with it.

I head out and walk over to Youngju oppa's apartment.

*ding dong~*

He opens the door. He is wearing a slightly baggy white shirt with dark ripped jeans. "Oppa! Let's go!" I drag him out.

"Ok ok, you don't need to drag me!" he chuckles. 

Youngju oppa and I arrive at the main street of Seoul 5 minutes earlier than expected and we wait.

"He's 15 mintues late already..." I nod, he usually isn't late. From afar I see his white car driving towards us.

"Here he comes! Oppa remember the lines?" I nudge him on the side as I ask him.

"Yeah... but are you sure?" he asks me

"Of.. Of course I am!" I'm a bit shaky at this stage. Teukie oppa walks over to us.

"Oppa... I need to tell you something." I tell him. slowly.

"What is it?" he replies and I grab onto Youngju oppas arm.

"I'm sorry but." I was cut off by Youngju oppa, "I'm her boyfriend, Youngju."

"He's your what?!" Teukkie oppa said, more like yelled.

"My..my boyfriend." I could see Teukkie oppa steaming up. He grabs Youngju oppa by the collar and punch him on the face. "Kyahh!! OPPA!"

I grab onto to Teukkie oppa's arm to stop him, "Stop it oppa! Don't hurt him!" he doesn't listen and throw another punch at him and this time, Youngu oppa falls on the ground. 

"Who are you to steal my girlfriend!" he yells at him and throws another punch. Now, Youngju oppa has blood coming out of his mouth and cuts on his lips.

"OPPA! STOP IT! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! I HAVE YOUNGJU OPPA NOW!" I scream loud as I can and finally he listens and stop. I kneel by Youngju oppa and help him up. "Oppa, are you ok?"

He stands up and wipes the blood off his mouth. "I'm ok, it's just a punch."

I get my handkerchief out and lightly dap it his mouth, wiping the blood off carefully, "I'm sorry about this oppa..."

"It's ok ______-ah" He says quietly and puts my hand down. He whishpers in my ear, "I'm sorry,"

"Huh?? What are you..." Youngju oppa suddenly kisses me on the lips. It was a short kiss. 

I look at Teukkie oppa and his face is full of hate, anger and sadness.

 

"Now, please stay away from my girlfriend." Youngju oppa said.

"______-ah, tell me this isn't true!" Teukkie oppa grabs me by the shoulders. He brings me closer to me and plant a small kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry oppa, I can't stand the fact that I can't see you every single day. Every time you go away, it feels like that your heart is also leaving with you." I reply.

"I'm sorry, but we have a date to go to! Oh, and take this back as well." Youngju oppa passes him the engagement ring.

"I can't believe this! How can you do this to me!" tears roll down his face. I know that I'm going to regret this but I have no choice. He turns around and get back in his car, leaving me and Youngju oppa.

"Are you ok?" he asks me while I lean on his shoulder crying.

"I..... I'm... Al.... Alright..." suddenly a sharp pain shocks my chest and I cough hard. When I look, Youngju oppa's white shirt is now stained in dark red.

"______-ah! Are you ok?!?!?!" I cough again, but this time to the ground, and blood drips down my mouth. "Oppa......"

I cough once more. The sky spins around me and I get really dizzy and light headed. The pain in my throat and chest doesn't stop and I fall to the ground and pass out, leaving me in the darkness again.

 

No One's POV

 

"______-AH!" Youngju yells, catching ______ before she hits the ground. "Someone call 911! NOW!"

A man that was passing by quickly called 911, and in matter of minutes, the ambulence came.

Youngju hops in the ambulence along with ______. He looks through her bag and take out her cellphone. He looks through her phone and speed dial #1, which was her brother.

"______. What do you want? I told you I wasn't going to help with you and Leeteuk anymore." Heechul answers through the phone.

"Hello?" Youngju answers.

"... Who is this?" Heechul was suspisous of the unknown male's voice.

"This is Youngju, I'm a friend of ______! She's coughed out blood and then fainted!" He frantically said.

"She WHAT?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Heechul yells in through the phone.

"We are heading to Seoul National University Hospital right now." Youngju gives him the information.

"Alright, be right there" he hangs up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XDD another update!

Heheheheheheeheh how do you like it so far?

Good? Bad?

Please leave a comment

and please look at the new apply fic that I made few days ago!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215347/last-wish-mbc-s-new-variety-show-apply-open-2pm-apply-idols-kpop-superjunior-you-girlsgeneration