Day 3

49 Days

I am in the concert, cheering for my favorite oppa and my boyfriend. They were on stage, singing Mr.Simple.

Suddenly, a cloud of pearl shapphire blue balloons, turns into a reddish purple and all the people dissappears. The stage spins and I'm in the eerie pitch, black, darkness.

"What's going on here?" I shout in the darkness.

I feel somethin brush against me. "Kyahhhh!!!!!" I scream.

"Muwahahahahahahaha!" I hear a male's voice out of nowhere.

"Who's there?" I turn around.

*Clank*

I hear something drop and I turn again.

"Come out where ever you are! This isn't funny!"

Then I a piece of paper land on my face. I grab the paper out of my face and there was something written on it.

'You only have 47 days left..."

"I said this isn't funny!" I shout. Then I hear the laughter again.

 

I dart out from my sleep. Another bad dream. I look at the clock and it is already 10:30.

I get out from my bed and head in the bathroom to take a nice long shower.

After the shower, I go in the closet to find a dress to wear for my date with Leeteuk.

I finally choose a dress after 30 minutes.

I wear a white sweater dress that comes down to the middle of my thigh with chocolate colored leggings. With that I wear my long brown boots.

http://fashionsdesigns2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/boots-stoking-sweater-dress-trends-2012.jpg

I flatten out my bangs and give the rest of my hair a nice wave.

http://archivenew.vop.co.kr/images/65b25adf4f62d1345837844e7239c144/2011-07/marked/17024059_Untitled-9.jpg

By the time I'm finished, it was already 11:45.

*ding dong~*

I open the door and it was Leeteuk, "Annyeong, Jagiyah!" he greets me with his dimpled smile. He was wearing a white and black striped, long sleeved shirt with jeans and white converse high-top and had a fluffy scarf around his neck.

"Hi oppa~ You're early!" I give him a hug and head out the door.

"Well better then being late, right?"

"Right!"

"You look beautiul by the way."

"Thanks oppa!" We walk toward his white car and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome!" He closes the door and head over to the driver's seat.

"So, Which movie do you want to see today?"

"Hmmmmm. How about Titanic?"

"Sure! Why not?" We head over to the theaters, and there were a lot of people because it was the weekend.

"We would like to buy two tickets for Titanic 3-D." Leeteuk oppa pays for the ticket and the man behind the desk gives us our tickets.

"Thank you!" 

"Oppa! Don't forget the popcorn and the drink!" I point towards the popcorn stand.

"Ok, ok. Let's go." After we bought the popcorn, we inside and take a seat in the middle of the theater and soon the moive starts.

 

*Jack drawing Rose scene*

 

Leeteuk stares at the screen, not even blinking.

I nudge him on the side, "Yah! Where are you looking at!"

"Mian...."

 

*Jack dying dying scene*

 

I whisper to Teukkie oppa, "That fat ! Move your so he could go the on the damn board too so both of could live!"

He just chuckles

 

*Movie ends*

 

We both exit the theaters, "How was the movie?" asks Leeteuk oppa.

"It was great! So fun to re-watch Titanic!" I reply.

"Come on! Let's go for dinner."

"Ok!"

We had our dinner at a fast food resuturant, yes, it not luxourios but I love hamburgers so deal with it.

After the dinner, he drops me off at my house.

"I had so much fun today oppa!" I unbuckle my seat belt.

"I did too!" He leans over and gives me a small kiss on the lips.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow at work?" I get off the car and he rolls down the window.

"Yup!" I wave him godd-bye and he drives off. 

I go in my room and change in my pajamas, getting ready for sleep.

I hug my big teddy bear, a gift from Teukkie oppa. "Mr.Cuddles, you don't think I would have that dream again, do you?" 

"Well, I guess I would find out, if he does, come, I'm going to tackle him tonight!" and I fall asleep.