Day 4

49 Days

Again, I was in a dark room. No windows, no doors. Just a candle with purple flames in the middle of room on a small table.

A man walks out from the shadows from one of the corners. 

"______. 46 days left." When he goes closer to the table, I run towards him.

"YAH!!!!" The man stumbles back, suprised from my actions.

I jump and tackle on him. "OW! That hurts you know." 

I take off the cloke he is wearing and he had a handsome face. He looked like he was in his 20s, around my brother's age.

"Who are you?" I ask, still on top of him so he can't move.

"Get off me first!"

"No!"

"Ugg. Stubborn girl!" He snaps his fingers and he dissappears.

"Where did he go?" I stand up and turn around. He suddenly appears in front of me and push me against the wall. "Yah! Is that how you treat a girl? And you still didn't answer my question, who are you!"

"Well first of all, you were being REALLY annoying! Plus, do you really want to know who I am?"

"Of course! You were in my dream for the past three days taunting me that I was going to die! Who would ever like that?"

"Ok if you insist, my name is Daehyun, and I am Death."

"Chet! Liar! How can I believe that? You just look like a ordinary boy to me!"

"Are you challengin' me, girl?" he narrows his eyes

"What if I am! I don't believe myths that easily!"

"Ok fine! After this dream, when you wake up, at exactly 3:26 pm, at the stage, right after your boyfriend's performence, there is going to be an accident. This will show you that I am Death!"

 

I  wake up from the dream. Not that again. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and go in the bathroom to get ready.

It was noon when I head to the Gayeo Daejeon recording studio.

'At exactly 3:26 pm, at the stage right after your boyfriend's performence, there is going to be an accident.' I think back to my dream

"Nawww..... It is just a dream. It really wouldn't happen." I mumble to myself and head out.

I open the door to Super Junior's room, "Oppa!"

Heechul oppa comes toward me, "Dongseng-ah!!! Are you here for your oppa?!" He gives me a hug.

"Of course! I'm on duty today for you guys! Come on and sit down, so me and my crew could go to work!"

"Ok" everyone sat down at their seats and we did thier make-up.

One of the FD came to the room, "Super Junior! Come to the stage! You guys are next!"

"Nae!" They all stood up and went toward the stage. I followed them because I wanted to see them perform, plus I had a uneasy feeling.

 

Stage

 

Mr.Simple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P34uFNC0Rcs

 

The crowd went wild with Super Junior.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Urineun Super JuniOR eyo!" Super Junior was doing there greeting to their fans.

I looked up and saw a falty stage light. It was hanging by one cord. I could see from here that the plug was slowly coming out of the outlet due to the weight.

The light was right under my brother. I started to run towards him. The people around me, started to stop me, because the camera was still rolling. But it didn't stop me, I pushed everyone aside and ran towards my brother.

I was half way there and the plug was off the outlet and it started to fall. Someone started to scream. "OMG THE STAGE LIGHT"

By the time I reached him, I pushed him aside, which made him fall of the stage.

*CRASH*

I happened to look at my watch and it was exactly 3:26, then everything when black.

 

No One's  POV

 

"______-AH! ______-AH! WAKE UP!" Leeteuk was holding ______ in his arm. The stage light had hit her head and there were blood dripping down her face.

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!"

The concert was in a chaos.

___________________________________________________________________________

Another short chapter ^^

please comment

and if you haven't check out my other fanfic too ^^