Day 1

49 Days

Your POV

 

(Your dreams are always in purple)

"______, It's almost time." a dark shadow  appears in front of me.

"Time for what?" I ask.

"You have 49 days, spend in wisely..."

"What are you talking about? 49 days?!?!"

"49 days to live."

"What?!"

I wake up from my dream. I am confused and I sit in my bed for few minutes. I just think that it's just a bad dream.

I get ready and head out with a cup of coffee in my hand, driving to a studio. I work as a make-up artist.

"Unnies~! I'm here!" I wave to my co-workers. I'm the youngest. 

"______-ah, how's your brother?" Semin unnie asks me. 

"Same as usual. Can't see him recently."

"And your boyfriend?"

"Good, we text a lot, and send me a lot of pics. There coming back from Paris today, I'm going to the airport to meet them. Want to come with me? I know you are a fan of Kyuhyun-ssi"

"REALLY? YOU WOULD REALLY LET ME GO?"

"Yeah of course, everything for my best friend!"

"OMG YAY! What are you waiting for! Lets go!" She literally drags me out.

We both head over to the airport and there is already fans over crowding the enterance. "This way" I tell her.

From far, I could see Heechul oppa coming out. I run over to him and give him a big hug, "Oppa~ I missed you!"

"I missed you too." He hugs me back.

"Heyy, no fair. No hugs for me?" I look behind oppa and I see Leeteuk.

"Of course you get hugs~ <3" and I come over and tackle him.

"Who's this," asks my oppa.

"Forgot to introduce to you guys. My friend Semin."

"Hi oppas!" she says shyly.

"Oh, oppa! You guys must be hungry, come, I will take all of you for lunch! My treat." I tell them.

"Hurray!" They all cheer, "Heechul hyung! You have the best dongseng ever!"

All of us heads over to a family restaurant and you wouldn't believe how much these boys eat. Good thing it was all you can eat sushi or else I would have been broke.

The rest of the day went simple. Hanging out at Super Junior's dorm. Playing games and talking.

"So, how was your trip to Paris? Did your concert go well?" I ask them

"Of course it did!" 

"You wouldn't believe how many fans there were!"

"We sure are popular, hehe"

"I wish I could have come, too." I couldn't go because they suddenly need another make-up artist for the upcoming charity concert in Korea.

"______! I got you a present, back from Paris!" My boyfriend, Leeteuk hands me a small box.

"Omg! Gomawo Oppa!" When I open the box, a small antique pocket was right in the middle of the box. I always loved pocket watches.

"I love it! Thank you!" I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"I  knew that you would love it!" and he gives me a kiss back.

"Yah! Get a room! Will you?" Kyuhyun throws a pillow at us.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" I throw the pillow back it him, and it directly hits his face.

"Pwahahahahahahaha" Everyone starts laughing.

"Noona!" He grumbles back.

"That's what you get for inturupting us!" I stick my tongue at him.

We kept chatting away, telling all the stories that they had while they were apart and by the time it was finished, it was already 11 pm. 

"It's already 11, I should get going!" Semin stands up and waves her hand good-bye as she heads out of the dorm."

"Dongseng-ah~~ Why don't you stay a night with us?" Heechul oppa asks me.

"You only want my pancakes in the morning, do you?" I joked.

"You saw thorough me" he pouted.

"Hehe, of course!" 

That night I slept in the same room as my brother, he always have an extra bed in his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally the first chapter! well I was already finsihed with the chapter but was too lazy to update it kekekeke 

so tired T~T

What do you think?

Please leave a comment down below and this Ray wil........ oops lol

ok again

Please leave a comment down below and this was AnchovyxMiki in AsainFanfics!