Confusion

Zhoumi's Turn

Okay. Now I have just learned, Siwon and Kibum... closer than friends. Lovers now. Okay. Now, officially, Henry, Shindong and I are the only straight members of Super Junior. I turned my head to Henry who seemed to be in a daze.

"Henry?" I say as Henry snaps out of his daze and turns to me.

"Sorry. This situation is just... annoying." Henry says as he enters the dorm. Eunhyuk and Donghae were there. Also with Yesung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Ryeowook had a schedule.

"Sup." Donghae said with his arm slung around Eunhyuk's neck.

"Hi." Eunhyuk said.

"Why is Zhoumi here?" Yesung asked.

"Welcome back." Kyuhyun said as Sungmin simply waved with a slight smile.

"Zhoumi forgot his bag here." Henry replied.

"Hello." I said simply with a slight bow.

"Why didn't you guys tell me that Kibum hyung and Siwon hyung were gay?" Henry asked in an annoyed look as the members looked at each other.

"They finally got together?" Yesung asked.

"Cool. Now we don't need to try and hook them up." Smiled Donghae with a relieved sigh.

"Wonder how it happened..." Sungmin said.

"I don't want to ask... I don't want to know..." Kyuhyun muttered as Sungmin smiled at him with sympathy and hugged him.

"Don't worry about it... Yesung. What did you do to my precious Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked with s dour expression as Yesung turned his head.

"Nothing." Yesung said and shrugged, pretending to be oblivious to the current topic.

"You and your weird way to get with someone..." Donghae muttered to nobody in particular.

"I'm glad you're not like that." Eunhyuk said as he placed his head against Donghae's neck.

"What's so wrong with my style?!" Yesung asked with his head tilted slightly.

"Well, personally, I think it was just plain weird." Sungmin said.

"If Sungmin ever did that to me I think I'd cry." Kyuhyun said with a sigh as Sungmin caressed Kyuhyun's face.

"I wouldn't cry. I'd be mad as hell." Eunhyuk grimanced.

"Me too. I guess your methods only work on Ryeowook." Donghae said as Eunhyuk's breath tickled his neck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh. Yesung got with Ryeowook in a odd way... Let's put it in that way. Don't taint yourself." Henry said with an completely strange and unreadable expression.

"Ah. You never told me what 'Zhoury' was." I said as I heard the other members laugh and smirk at us. Henry just pretended to not hear it.

"You sent it to him. Huh?" Kyuhyun said with his head cocked to the side.

"Of course." Smirked Henry back with a certain glitter in his eye.

"What is it?" I asked as Henry just walked to get my bag at the other end of the room.

"You've spent too much time around Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk sighed.

"I think that as well. Not that I'm saying that's bad. I'm saying I need time with him too." Whined Sungmin as he hugged Kyuhyun who chuckled slightly. I was the only one close enough to hear Sungmin and Kyuhyun's conversation. Eunhyuk and Donghae were sitting on the couch and Henry had gone to get my bag... I shouldn't have stood so close to the pair at the table playing starcraft.

"You know I belong to you..." Whispered Kyuhyun as Sungmin simply smirked in reply.

"Good." Sungmin whispered.

"Although I went on WGM with that Chinese girl..." Kyuhyun muttered as Sungmin grimanced.

"I don't like sharing what's mine." Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

"I couldn't convince the manager to change my schedule." Kyuhyun pouted uncharacteristically.

"Doesn't matter. I still need to punish you..." Sungmin breathed in Kyuhyun's neck as Kyuhyun started to blush.

"H-Hyung!" Stuttered Kyuhyun with a shy look and 3 different shades of red. Sungmin smiled evilly to himself as he saw the effected Kyuhyun. Sungmin's smile did not pass Kyuhyun, this only made him blush more shades of red than before. A slight glare was passed from Kyuhyun to Sungmin who just brushed it off. Truthfully, he didn't seem to care at all.

"Let's go." Sungmin said as he stood up.

"Sungmin hyung!" Kyuhyun stuttered again.

"Remember. You're my dongsaeng. I'm your hyung." Sungmin said with his face close to Kyuhyun who stared wide-eyed and grimanced slightly.

"You're so possessive." Kyuhyun muttered as he stood up with Sungmin.

"Well, you shouldn't be getting married with anybody but me." Sungmin said with a slight growl at the end of his sentence which didn't go unnoticed by Kyuhyun.

"Don't be so jealous." Kyuhyun cooed as Sungmin turned his head.

"If you don't stop talking you're punishment will be harsh." Sungmin growled as Kyuhyun quickly stopped his talking as Sungmin dragged him into their room. I simply had a blank expression. I can't believe what just happened. Is this normal? This is so weird... Where is Henry? Why won't he tell me what 'Zhoury' is? The other members seem to know what it is... I guess I'll ask them instead of Henry...