I thought you said you were straight....

Zhoumi's Turn

did I... just break up a couple? Wow... Is it possible to break them up with a single phrase? Donghae looks pretty mad at me for saying anything...

"Go get him back." Leeteuk said.

"Before he goes to DBSK's dorm." Leeteuk added.

"They're going to be mad at you once they hear~" Heechul sang evilly.

"I got it. I'm going now!" Donghae said as he left the door and glared at me slightly.

"I really don't understand Hyukjae's tantrums." Shindong sighed.

"Doesn't Nari act like that sometimes?" Hankyung said as he left the kitchen.

"Not really. Hyukjae acts like this most of the time." Shindong replied.

"Yo~" Henry said as he opened the door to our dorm.

"Hi." The members and I said in union.

"It's like Henry is now Heechul's son now." Leeteuk said as Henry sat on the floor.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing." Hankyung sighed. Hankyung knew how Heechul could change somebody... too late.

"What's wrong with that?" Heechul asked with an odd expression.

"Think about it. It would be another version of you." Shindong said.

"I guess it would be a little annoying." Heechul said.

"A little annoying?" Kangin asked rhetorically.

"It would be hell." Leeteuk spoke.

"Don't worry. His influence isn't that strong." Henry said as he looked at his phone.

"Look what has happened already. Henry, you've become a combination of Kyuhyun and Heechul." Leeteuk said.

"That's because me and Kyuhyun hyung play games together." Henry replied.

"Stop hanging around them." Kangin said.

"Ah! Donghae sent me a text." Hankyung said.

"What does it say?" Asked Heechul.

"Well, he got Hyukjae to forgive him." Hankyung replied.

"Good." Shindong spoke.

"I'm going to the 11th floor." Henry said as he stood up.

"Bye." The members said in union.

"Oh, wait. You left your bag downstairs. You should go get it." Henry said.

"Okay." I said as I stood up and waved goodbye. Henry and I walked together. It more awkward than usual for some reason. I suddenly remembered that text.

"..." Henry's thoughts seemed to be floating.

"Hey Henry." I said.

"Yes?" Henry said.

"What's 'Zhoury'?" I asked as I heard Henry laugh an unfamiliar type of laugh.

"You recieved my text?" Smirked Henry uncharacteristically.

"Um, yeah." I say, unable to handle the situation.

"'Ha, 'Zhoury' is..." Henry was about to answer me until Henry's eyes shot up. There in front of the door of the 11th's floor's dorm was Kibum and Siwon. Closer than the they should be. Kissing in fact.

"Um..." I had no idea what to do.

"Hyung!" Henry called through the hall as the couple turned their heads in a slightly panicked state.

"Yo." Kibum said.

"Didn't you guys say you were straight?" Henry asked with his head cocked to the side.

"We were. Things... just sort of happened." Siwon said.

"We should leave. Bye." Kibum says as he walks away hand in hand with Siwon.... That was unexpected.