Last chapter

Zhoumi's Turn

(Author's pov)

And with that 3 days flew past like the wind. Soon, it was time for Zhoumi to finally answer Henry. Outside the 12th floor dorm of where they lived, they met each other. Truthfully, Zhoumi had temporarily forgotten about it. But, the exact moment he saw Henry outside the dorm, the memory had struck Zhoumi like a thunder bolt.

"What's your answer?" Henry asked quietly.

"... I ..." Zhoumi thought for a second.

"Don't beat around the bush. Say what you want to say. It's either a yes or a no." Henry said with a rather impatient tone of voice.

"..." Zhoumi thought for a couple seconds.

"Don't stall-" Henry was then quickly cut off from his words.

"Yes." Zhoumi suddenly spoke, Henry's eyes widened.

"W-What?" Henry stuttered.

"Yes." Zhoumi repeated.

"Seriously? Are you playing jokes or what?" Henry asked rhetorically.

"I'm serious." Zhoumi replied.

"Are you drunk then?" Henry questioned with a slightly twisted expression.

"What? No." Zhoumi quickly denied.

"..." Henry stayed silent.

"Hen-" Zhoumi was cut off.

"Why... are you saying yes to my confession?" Henry asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Zhoumi asked.

"Why are you accepting me? There has to be a reason." Henry muttered.

"Well..." Zhoumi trailed off, Henry was slightly suspiscious.

"What's the reason?" Henry asked.
 
"... Truthfully, I don't really know. It's just, when I'm with you, I feel... happy? I don't know. But compared to the way I feel with you to the others... It just feels so much different... Besides, my heart is telling me to do this..." Zhoumi really wasn't sure what to say. Henry stayed for a couple seconds, giving a quick and almost unnoticeable smile.

"For now, that's a good enough answer." Henry said.

"What do you mean for now?" Zhoumi asked.

"It's as you hear it. For now, that answer is satisfying. I mean, to tell the truth, I thought you would have said no." Henry finally spoke.

"Well-" Zhoumi was cut off.

"CONGRATULATIONS! MAY YOU GUYS HAPPILY LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER!" Someone yelled as the door slammed open. Of course, without a doubt, it was Heechul.

"... I told you Zhoumi would accept. Give me $5." Donghae smirked at Eunhyuk.

"Fine, you win the bet." Eunhyuk sighed, giving $5 to Donghae.

"Why are you guys so noisy? There are other people around!" Ryeowook yelled loudly.

"You're the one whose yelling." Kyuhyun muttered.

"We should tell Jungsoo hyung, right?" Asked Yesung.

"Tell him later, we need to eat food first." Sungmin replied.

Zhoumi and Henry watched as the other Super Junior members talked about pointless things that had basically no relation to them.

...
...
...


"We're finally together, at least say something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I knew it was a slightly sudden and kind of y ending... but I'm satisfied ^^. There's always a really good feeling after finishing up a story~