Whoops, broke up EunHae

Zhoumi's Turn

So... What is 'Zhoury'? Never heard of it before. Henry... seems to have changed since I last saw him... I guess he's under Heechul's influence. I'm pretty sure that Heechul knows what it means. I guess I'll ask him about what it is a little later... Probably after dinner.

"Yo." Eunhyuk and Donghae said in union as the exited their rooms.

"Have fun?" Heechul asked with a sly grin and his head on Hankyung's shoulder.

"You could say that." Donghae smirked as Eunhyuk hit Donghae on the arm playfully.

"Shut up..." Muttered Eunhyuk.

"Don't act like that now." Leeteuk said.

"You act like this with Kangin hyung all the time." Donghae retorted.

"You shouldn't speak like that to your parents." Kangin said as the couple sighed.

"I'm going to cook fried rice for dinner." Hankyung  said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Like yesterday..." Shindong mumbled.

"If you don't like what he cooks, then order something." Heechul said. In some strange and odd way,  he was defending Hankyung.

"Let's sit down." Donghae said to Eunhyuk. Donghae supported Eunhyuk's weight as he walked with a limp (I'm sure you know what happened...).

"You guys are..." For some odd reason, I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Gay? Yep." Eunhyuk said as he held Donghae's hand tightly.

"How could I have not noticed?" I ask myself.

"Well... maybe you weren't paying attention." Donghae stated as something popped into my mind.

"Didn't you say you like the girl?" I asked. Eunhyuk's eyes darted to Donghae.

"What girl?" Eunhyuk asked with venom dripping off his simple yet loud words.

"You shouldn't be looking at other people while you're in a relationship." Chimed Leeteuk.

"What happened?" Asked Kangin who was immediately hooked on the drama.

"Did I raise a cheater?" Asked Leeteuk to himself.

"What? No!" Donghae denied.

"Then what girl?" Eunhyuk asked again.

"I was just complimenting the hostess of a show." Donghae tried to reason with the family.

"Zhoumi, is that true?" Heechul asked with a slight smirk and amusement dancing through his eyes.

"He said that the hostess was pretty." I answered.

"Really?" Eunhyuk glares as Donghae starts to panic.

"It's not what you think. Hyukkie." Donghae blurted out.

"What do I think?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically.

"Um..." Donghae didn't know how to respond.

"I'm going to my dorm." Eunhyuk said abruptly as he stood up and left without a single word.

"Zhoumi..." Donghae said to me with a slight hiss.

...
...
...


"You just broke up EunHae."