My Pink Rabbit

Zhoumi's Turn

Kyuhyun and Sungmin... I wonder what they fight about...

"Sungmin and Kyuhyun..." Muttered Leeteuk.

"After considering it, they're probably the most innocent couple in Super Junior." Kangin muttered.

"I guess. Even Siwon and Kibum... Ah, they've lost their innocence long time ago." Heechul spoke.

"I'm sick of listening to this. I'm going to my room." Shindong mumbled to nobody in particular and left.

"What did they fight about?" I asked.

"What was it...?" Donghae asked them.

"Ah, I remember. Remember that pink rabbit Kyuhyun gave to Sungmin?" Hankyung asked.

"Yeah~" Donghae replied.

"Sungmin got mad at Kyuhyun for touching it all the time." Hankyung continued.

"Oh, right. Honestly, Kyuhyun should have just bought another rabbit if he liked it that much." Kangin sighed.

"He wanted to play with it since Sungmin liked it so much. Kyuhyun was just being childish and annoying Sungmin." Hankyung answered with a slight sigh at the end.

"Well, what did you expect? He's the maknae after all. Plus, we used to let him spend a lot of time with Heechul." Leeteuk sighed.

"Who is going to tell this story?" Asked Donghae.

"I will." Hankyung said...

Kyumin story start
As we all know, Kyuhyun bought Sungmin a pink rabbit as a gift. When Kyuhyun gave it to Sungmin, Sungmin was really happy. He loved pink things. Now, Sungmin is just annoyed.
Even though the pink rabbit was meant to be Sungmin's, Kyuhyun would often just some by and hug it. Sungmin didn't like it. The pink rabbit was Sungmin's. He didn't want Kyuhyun to play with it, even if Kyuhyun was the one to give it to him in the first place. Sungmin hated how Kyuhyun would just come by and touch his things (Sungmin could never really hate Kyuhyun).

Kyuhyun liked to see Sungmin get annoyed. To him, it was cute. He liked seeing Sungmin pout at him. Although that was true, there was another reason....
Kyuhyun really didn't want to admit it thought.... every time he saw Sungmin cuddle and hug that pink rabbit...he felt jealousy bubble up. If Sungmin should by cuddling anyone, it should have been Kyuhyun. He didn't understand why he felt jealous of such a thing.

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!" Sungmin exclaimed at Kyuhyun.

"Yeah? What?"  Kyuhyun replied.

"Stop playing with my pink rabbit!" Sungmin demanded, the pink rabbit seated on Kyuhyun's lap.


"Why should I? I'm the one who bought it in the first place." Kyuhyun replied stubbornly.

"Even if you bought it, you bought it for me so it's mine!" Sungmin whined childishly.

"Do you like this pink rabbit that much?
" Kyuhyun asked with a slightly annoyed look.

"Yes I do!~" Sungmin pouted cutely.


"Who do you like better? Me or that pink rabbit?" Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin's eyes widened slightly.

"Kyuhyun-ah... are you by any chance... jealous?"
Sungmin asked ith unbelieving eyes.

"What? No." Kyuhyun denied, looking away.

"Aigo~ I can't believe that you're jealous of a pink rabbit~ How cute
~"  Sungmin sang as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

"I told you I'm not jealous!
" Kyuhyun denied once again.

"If you were jealous, you could have told me." Sungmin cooed.

"..." Kyuhyun looked away with a slight pout on his face.

"You annoyed me so much for really nothing. Of course I like you more than that pink rabbit." Sungmin smiled.


"Good. Does that mean I can throw this away?" Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin glared back.

"Touch that pink rabbit again and I won't let you touch me again." Sungmin warned.
Kyumin story end


"What ever happened to that pink rabbit?" Donghae asked.

"I think he put it in his wardrobe to protect it from Kyuhyun." Hankyung said as his eyes trailed to the ceiling, he was trying to remember.

"Our maknae gets jealous to often." Leeteuk sighed.

"Ahem. You do too..." Coughed Heechul, earning a glare.

"So, whose story is it now?" Heechul asked, trying to change the subject.

"Um... why don't we go with Hyukjae and mine..." Donghae muttered.

Sorry if this argument was short... I've written a lot of Kyumin so I'm losing ideas... I've been a little stressed lately... I swear I'll make the next one longer!~