Backstage

Zhoumi's Turn

I waited backstage of the concert, watching the other Super Junior members jumping around and playing. They were all being silly, it was like watching a group of innocent kids in a playground. They didn't seem to care about anything but having fun. I smiled slightly at the audience. Even acting like that, the fans were cheering rather loudly. I guess that just showed how much the Super Junior members were loved by their fans. How much they cared. No matter what E.L.Fs would support them.

I could see Kyuhyun and Sungmin playing happily, chasing each other across the stage like children. Innocent and childish smiles graced their lips. I questioned how they could look so innocent in one moment, and so uninnocent the next. Just a couple minutes ago, they were having a make-out session backstage and didn't care who was watching them. I mean, it didn't seem like they cared anyway. They were making out in front of the staff and everyone else without a second thought.

Next on my list, I could see Heechul and Hankyung in the corner of the stage. Together, they were simply being intimate on stage without a single care in the word. They didn't care, and neither did the fans and staff. Was it normal to see this? I have no idea. Together, their bodies were pressed firmly against each others, the cheer of the E.L.Fs increasing. A satisfied smirk graced Heechul's lips. I couldn't tell what Hankyung's expression was, he had a mask placed firmly on his face.

Then, right beside them, was Siwon and Kibum. They were the only somewhat 'logical' couple. When I say logical, I mean that they aren't one of those couples who do what ever they want in the eyes of the public. Well, they were holding hands, but that was it. Every occasion or so though, they would give each other a gently pat on the .

Who else was there? Well, there was Yesung and Ryeowook. Yesung sang his part of the song, his arm slung around Ryeowook's neck. Ryeowook's arm went around Yesung's waist. They looked very harmonious. I stared for a moment, my hyungs were right. They didn't follow the fanservice chart that they had created in the morning.

I could also see Eunhyuk and Donghae. They weren't being as sweet as Kyuhyun and Sungmin were. It looked like they were trying to beat each other up. Eunhyuk was kicking Donghae as he sang his part of the song repeatedly. Once Donghae's part ended, he adverted his eyes to Eunhyuk's suddenly nervous figure. With a slight glare, he grabbed Eunhyuk's collar and tried to kick him back. Luckily for Eunhyuk, he managed to escape Donghae's strong grasp and run away from him.

Next was Kangin and Leeteuk, simply being themselves. They were like a couple of parents watching their kids, smiling rather proudly. Leeteuk and Kangin did actually seem like the parents of everyone else. Well, it guess it figures. Being the leader and everything, you are given most of the responsibilty. It must have been troublesome, but at the same time, it must have been very entertaining.

My eyes trailed to the ground slowly, seeing a shadow overlapping mine. I looked up to see Henry standing in front of me. I suddenly straightened my slouching posture.

"Yo." Henry said rather bluntly. I felt a gentle and uncomfortable awkwardness enter, my cheeks seemed to heat up slightly. Why was that? I hoped that it wasn't visible.

"Um h-hello." I stuttered with some stupidity, I could feel Henry scowling at me slightly. For some reason, I just couldn't look him in the eye. I had absolutely no idea why I was like that.

"What's with that stutter? Don't tell me that you're scared of me all of a sudden. Just so you know, I am the maknae." Henry muttered with the tone of annoyance in his voice.

"I-I know." I stuttered once again, I bit my tongue slightly. I began to think about how stupid I was at the moment. I could feel Henry's scowl at me increase more and more.

"Seriously, what's with you? If you keep that stutter up, then we won't have a good performance." Henry spoke as he gave me a strange stare. I simply kept my eyes on the ground.

"..." For some odd reason, I just couldn't find the courage to speak to him. It were as if my body was numb with nervousness. I also felt the blood rush around my body. I had a odd feeling, but it wasn't necessarily unpleasant.

"Don't tell me you're actually scared of me? Hm, I guess it doesn't matter. I just wanted to let you know, I want an answer in 3 days." Henry said as he walked away from me, leaving me to ponder on my thoughts.


Sorry for the late update~ I'm getting ready to go overseas and visit my relatives in a couple week~ >_<