Concert Day

Zhoumi's Turn

I looked around the backstage of the Super Junior concert, it was nothing like I had imagined it in my head. There were many things I could see right now. First off were some fans entering and finding their seats. Secondly, there were staff and crew running around and getting things ready. The third thing I could see was the managers talking to each other... and lastly, but definitely not least, were the other Super Junior making out. Well, all except a certain Henry and Shindong talking to each other on the side.

Yes, making out. You heard right. I guess it was some sort of tradition for the super Junior members at this point. In plain and unhidden sight, I could see Kyuhyun and Sungmin making out with each other. Kyuhyun's arms around Sungmin's somewhat thin waist and Sungmin's hands threaded through Kyuhyun's thick locks of hair. They didn't seem to care where they were, they just cared for each other at the moment. I noticed how the staff just avoided them, maybe it was a 'normal' thing for them.

As I turned my head to another side of the room, he could see Eunhyuk and Donghae. Somehow, it seemed to be a little aggressive. Maybe it was because they were fighting for dominance. Donghae doesn't like to admit that he's the girl in the relationship. Eunhyuk doesn't like to admit that he's the girl in the relationship. I actually don't know about this kind of stuff. Sometimes, it's obvious... other times.... it's a little hard to tell unless you ask somebody around you... which is kind of awkward.

I could hear Kangin and Leeteuk loudly from behind me, I didn't want to see so I just looked straight ahead. I could hear whispering from Ryeowook and Yesung. Not to mention Heechul and Hankyung's groaning from who knows where. The only thing I couldn't visibly see and hear was Siwon and Kibum... probably the only people logical enough to do it away from the eyes of the public... They were probably in the car or at best they were in a single toilet cubicle.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Shindong approach me.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it eventually." Shindong tried to comfort me and gave me a rather sympathetic smile. He must have felt like I have way before I joined.

"Thanks for trying to comfort me, but I don't think it's working." I replied somewhat bluntly as Shindong laughed. Yes, it seemed like he knew my very emotions.

"Just ignore it. This is almost like their tradition to make out before going on stage. Besides, it's way better this way." Shindong said as I gave a questioning look. What did he mean that 'it's better this way'?

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"You really want to know?" Asked Shindong back. Nervously and somewhat hesitantly, I nodded.

"Yes, I would." I replied.

"Hmm... well... Oh, I can't explain it! I'll get Jungsoo hyung to explain it to you." Shindong muttered.

"Okay." I said.

"Oi! Jungsoo hyung! Explain why you make out before stage to him! I don't want to explain it, I'm straight!" Shindong practically yelled as I soon heard the stop and see Leeteuk appear, straightening his slightly crooked clothes.

"Huh? What do you want?" Leeteuk asked in a slightly annoyed manner.

"Explain." Shindong said simply as he walked away.

"Explain? Oh, you must want to know why we make out before a concert." Leeteuk said.

"Yep." I say.

"Well... We Super Junior members... during the concert... sometimes, with our other partner..." Leeteuk didn't seem to have his words right and kept trailing off. I gave a slightly annoyed look.

"Huh? I don't get it." I replied as Leeteuk simply sighed.

"To be both basic and blunt, we Super Junior get  aroused very easily. When we see something on stage with our other partner... You get the idea. Anyway, it's kind off hard to sing and dance in front of thousands of people and fans with a , you know what I mean? So, to avoid that, we do certains things before the show..." Leeteuk muttered as I stared wide eyed.

"Um..." I hum.

...
...
...


"You'll get used to it eventually."


I know this is kind of a late update (I'm surprisingly busy)... please forgive me~ Don't worry though, in about 4 days I'll have 2 weeks holidays and can update way more~! ^^