Stupid fight...

Zhoumi's Turn

"So, what did you guys argue about?" I asked.

"We argued about..." Donghae was trying to recall.

"Wasn't it about dancing?" Hankyung asked.

"No, that wasn't their major argument..." Heechul said, beginning to think as well..

"Was it about soccer?" Kangin suggested.

"No, it was something else..." Leeteuk mummered.

"I recall it was about a week ago..." Hankyung muttered

"Ah! Was it when Donghae took a bite of Hyukjae's food?!" Asked Heechul.

"Yep! That was the one." Hankyung replied.

"Actually, now that I think about it, all their arguments were childish." Kangin sighed.

"I have to agree with you, they argue about the most childish things." Sighed Leeteuk.

"Who will start it, I really don't want too." Muttered Donghae as he stood up and left the dorm. He was probably going to the other dorm. Not wanting to hear the story again.

"I'll start." Leeteuk spoke.

EunHae story start
After a day of schedules, the Super Junior members went home. Now, some members went to sleep (Kangin, Ryeowook and Yesung), some members were playing games (Kyuhyun, Heechul and Kibum), some members were checking their schedule for the next day (Henry, Leeteuk, Siwon and Hankyung) and the others were eating (Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae). They were making ramen. Now, they only had 2 packets of noodles.One for Shindong and one for Eunhyuk. Now, Donghae was very hungry. And since he and Eunhyuk were dating, he figured that it wouldn't matter if he took one bite. Just one. Not a big one either. Just something to temorarily fill his stomach. So, Donghae took one bite.

"Hey! Don't eat my food~" Eunhyuk whined as Donghae chewed.

"What? It's just food." Donghae spoke.

"It's still mine!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"I only had a bite." Donghae tried to reason.

"So? Now calculations are messed up now, because of you!" Eunhyuk glared slightly.

"It was only one bite!" Donghae exclaimed, unaware of why Eunhyuk was causing such a commotion.

"It doesn't matter!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Why are you so mad?!" Donghae asked.

"I'm mad because of you!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"Me?! What did I do?!" Donghae shouted.

"Did you forget already?! You ate my food!" Eunhyuk replied.

"You guys... I'm leaving." Shindong spoke as he left into the other room.

"You-" Donghae was cut off by a shouting voice.

"Yah! Whose yelling at this time! I'm trying to sleep!"  Kangin bellowed out.

"Hyukjae and Donghae are arguing." Heechul yelled from another room.

"What happened?" Leeteuk asked.

"I'm yelling because he ate my food!"  Eunhyuk told Leeteuk.

"Hyung! He's being unreasonable! I only had a bite!"  Donghae retorted.

"You guys again..." Leeteuk muttered under his breath.

"I need a full serving!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"It is a full serving!" Donghae retorted.

"No it's not! You took a bite!" Eunhyuk yelled. Donghae suddenly started to tear up and cry.

"It was only food." Donghae stated as he cried. Suddenly, Eunhyuk started to tear up.

"Stop crying. I'm going to cry too..." Eunhyuk spoke as he cried. Leeteuk and Kangin sighed to themselves. They looked at each other and noded to each other, leaving the room to the crying pair.

"I'm sorry Hyukkie..." Donghae cried as he hugged Eunhyuk.

"I'm sorry too..." Eunhyuk cried back. Everyone else sighed.
EunHae story eng


"They always fight about stupid things." Leeteuk sighed.

"It's cute though." Heechul added.

"Whose argument now?" Asked Hankyung.

"Let's go with yours." Kangin said, directing it to Heechul.