Dinner time

Zhoumi's Turn

I have just been confessed too. I am now questioning my love... This is confusing me!

"I can't believe Henry would say that." Heechul says as he walked to the lounge room with Hankyung.

"I need to make dinner." Hankyung says as he kisses Heechul on the cheek before leaving to the kitchen.

"You heard that?" I ask in a unbelieving manner.

"Of course." Heechul said.

"And you aren't surprised?" I asked as Heechul laughed slightly.

"Of course not. We all knew he liked you." Heechul says.

"All?" I asked again as I saw Donghae, Shindong, Leeteuk and Kangin enter the lounge room.

"All." Donghae said.

"It was so obvious." Leeteuk told me.

"I can't believe you didn't notice." Kangin added as I sighed.

"Uhh..." What was I supposed to say? How was I supposed to reply?

"So, do you like Henry?" Heechul asked.

"I..." I started to think. What I felt with Henry, was it love by any chance?

"Think about it carefully." Leeteuk said in a somewhat motherly way.

"How am I supposed to know?" I groaned as they laughed at my reaction.

"You'll know. Just give it time." Donghae said.

"Dinner time!" Hankyung called as the members and I stood up and went to the dinner table. Fried rice... again.

"Don't you know how to make anything else?" Kangin complained.

"Yah! If you don't want to eat it then order something else. Shindong will eat your share of it." Heechul glared at Kangin. In some way, he was defending Hankyung.

"Thanks." Hankyung said as he put the fried rice on the table and we all sat down.

"Don't you guys ever fight?" I asked. Their lives seemed perfect. Well, almost perfect anyway.

"We fight all the time." Heechul said as the others nodded.

"Really, I haven't seen it. It looks like you get along really well." I said as the others laughed.

"Each of us have had a 'couple' fight. Some more than others but..." Leeteuk trailed off.

"Are you pointing this at me?" Hankyung asked with a twisted expression.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Leeteuk said.

"We'll tell you about or arguements. Starting with KangTeuk..." Donghae said.

I will start updating more to make up for my late updates since my tests have passed~ *Got good scores* ^^