First Finding...

Zhoumi's Turn

The whole story is in Mimi's pov! ^^

I'm back from China. I took my important items to move in with Super Junior. Siwon, Henry, Ryeowook and Hankyung came to pick me up. I sat in the back seat with Henry and Ryeowook while Hankyung and Siwon were at the front. I then started to wonder where in the world was Donghae and Kyuhyun. Shouldn't they be here too?

"Where's Donghae and Kyuhyun?" I ask as they turn their heads to me.

"Busy." Henry answers in a one-word reply.

"They're at home." Siwon said, referring to the dorms as 'home'.

"Shouldn't they be here?" I asked as the members' looked at each other cautiously.

"Well-" Ryeowook was about to speak but Henry cut in.

"Don't say anything. I had to find out the hard way." Henry says with a slight grimance.

"Fine." Hankyung replies as he watches the road.

"What are you talking about?" I ask suspiciously.

"Nothing~" The members chimed. I watched them look away from me. I didn't feel like it mattered so I brushed it off.

"Hey. Should we stop at the 11th floor before we go to the 12th floor?" Henry asked Hankyung.

"Hmm... I guess it would save time." Hankyung answered,

"Aren't they doing it?" Ryeowook asked.

"Not all of them." Siwon says. I give a questioning look as the phrase slowly disappears from my head.

"Okay, let's go." Hankyung says as the car stops. We all get out as the help collect my luggage.

We wait for the elevator before entering. My mind wonders off as the SuJu members have their own conversation. The elevator door opens.

"We're back!" Henry says. Kibum and Yesung sat on the couch.

"Hi." Kibum says.

"You're finally here." Yesung says.

"Where's Hyukjae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun?" Hankyung asked.

"You know the answer to that, don't ask." Kibum says.

"Um... hi." I say awkwardly as Kibum and Yesung get up and bow.

"Hello, I'm Kibum." Kibum says to me.

"I'm Yesung." Yesung says to me in a friendly way.

"Hello." I smile back.

"Yah! Maknae! Get out of your room and greet our guest!" Kibum yells, probably referring to Kyuhyun.

"What's he doing?" I ask.

"You'll have to find out the hard way..." Henry mutters.

"Sorry we didn't warn you." Siwon says as he hugs Henry.

"Too late now." Yesung says.

"I need to start making dinner." Ryeowook says as he heads to the kitchen.

"Let me go and call Sungmin and Kyuhyun." Hankyung says as he walks over to their room and bangs on the door.

"What?!" Sungmin calls.

"Zhoumi is here!" Hankyung yelled back.

"I'll meet him later!" Sungmin shouted back.

"Hey-" Hankyung was cut off by Kyuhyun.

"We don't disurb you when you're with Heechul! Even when it's 2:30 in the morning! Give us some peace!" Kyuhyun screamed through the door.

"...Fine..." Hankyung said as Henry and Kibum laughed.

"What does he mean?" I asked Kibum who looked at me wide his eyes widened.

"Weren't you told?" Kibum asked me.

"Told what?" I asked back. I then see Henry sit beside Kibum.

"I wasn't told, neither will he. Plus, it's more interesting this way." Henry says with a slight glint in his eye.

"You've been hanging around Heechul hyung too much." Siwon says. I see Hankyung lean against the door of Kyuhyun's door.

"Gege." I say as I walk over to him. As Hankyung sees me approach, he stands up and accidently trips and falls against the door (Don't know why). Suddenly the door opens to reveal Kyuhyun and Sungmin on the bed. Together. Both . Kyuhyun's figure on top of Sungmin's which was covered by a blanket (Thank goodness). Sweaty and surprised, they turned their heads to me. A odour left the room. They were....

"Yo." Kyuhyun said to me rather bluntly.

"Gosh. Hankyung hyung." Sungmin glared slightly as Henry came behind me and whispered in my ear.

...
...
...


"Surprise."