Apple of the Eye

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            She can’t believe to what she is hearing right now, there’s this random girl who just started humiliating Yoo Jin in front of her so called boyfriend. She can tell that Yoo Jin and this girl have something, but it is not right to humiliate him in front of anyone and he is not doing anything to depend himself, so she decided to stand-up for him it’s the least she can do for him.

RN: *finally makes them know her presence* of course he does something….

NC: *looks at RN from head to toe* oh? Really? Then can you tell us what it is??

RN: *thinks but none gets to her mind to what he does since they got to know each other just recently* ah.. *then hold YJ’s arm* what do you do again? *she asked when she can’t think of anything he does but YJ didn’t response to her*

NC: *smirks* see?? He does nothing…

RN: *getting annoyed* yes he did… he helps me with my work and he’s also in a band.

NC: *looks at RN again from head to toe* who are you anyway?

RN: Me? I’m… *gets cut by NC*

NC: *didn’t let RN finish her word* oh?? Are you his new flavor of the month??

RN: *she really can’t believe this girl, she is really pissing her now* Mwoh??!

NC: *takes a step forward* but don’t be too confident…  I’ve already seen this before… you’ll just cry in the end because you can’t his eyes off of many girls around.

RN: *really annoyed this time but keeping her cool, she was also about to take a step forward when YJ stopped her by holding her wrist*

YJ: *he can see that RN got really annoyed by NC’s words and he know how strong RN is, so he wouldn’t want to see them fight, so to stop her he holds her hand*

RN: *looks at YJ and removes his hand from her wrist* well, sorry to tell you this... I’m not his “new Flavor of the month”. *she said emphasizing the word NC said earlier* I’m the apple of his eyes… *surprising NC and even YJ to what she said*

NC: *surprised that the girl actually talks back to her* Mwoh?

RN: *continues talking* and I know I can’t stop him from looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter