Leaving the Band and The Date

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rian’s POV

            She went to their usual practice place and met the others. All of them have been god friends because of their like in music and Rian really enjoys their company.

RN: *she walks towards them and asked* where is Yoo Jin?

HJ: he’s still not here…. *Hong joo answered*

RN: ohh? Is that so?? I can’t get through his phone… I’ll just wait for him then.. I have something to tell him and you guys… *she said*

SD: What is it?

RN: it’s just that I won’t be able to go here more often now… *she answered*

UB: waeyo? You don’t like hanging with us anymore? *he said*

RN: *she smiles at his comment* it’s not like that… of course I love hanging out with you guys, it was really fun to be here.

HJ: if that so? Then why?

RN: you see… Christmas is coming… and the restaurant is getting busy… so I need to be there pull time. *she explains*

UB: *hearing her excuses, he pouts and cutely said* but you are the only one who can pacify Yoo Jin when he is in bad mood… who will do that now? I don’t want to experience his nasty temper again *he cutely whines which makes RN smiles at him*

RN: *again she smiled at UB childishness* aigoo…. You make it sound like I’m his omma… but don’t worry, I’ll still come by when I’m free. It’s not like I’m leaving to some place.

SD: she is right Ui Bong… and besides we can always go to her workplace whenever we like… *she suggested*

RN: right..! That’s a good idea. And you can even play a song if ever…. I’m sure sajang-nim will agree to it. *she said*

HJ: yeah…. I think it will be a great idea… it will also attract more customers there…

JB’s POV

            He went on a dinner date with Rian on a fancy restaurant. Rian was against the idea of it but he insisted it because that it’s the only way he thinks that he could make it up to Rian. He still hasn’t told her about Haesung and he has not plan on doing so, not in the near future.

JB: *he started a conversation because RN kept quiet* how was the food? Did you like it? *he asked*

RN: *she looks at JB as she chews the food and swallows it before answering JB* It’s nice… *she said as she gives him a small smile*

JB: I’m glad you liked it….

RN: *she just smiles and continued to eat*

JB: *he noticed that RN is being silent the whole time and he is not really used to that because usually RN is very much active whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter