Two Years After

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            It has been 2 years since he had left Korea. He left Korea after Rian asked him to stay away from her.  He can’t do anything but just obey her decision because he knows it also hurts her in some ways and he doesn’t want to hurt her more. But now he is back. He is with his friends.

YJ: *His entire friend is having fun and he just watches them from the corner*

FR: *he noticed YJ isn’t having fun and so he goes to him to talk* Hey!!

YJ: *he looks at his friend* ohh….

FR: *sits beside him* what are you doing here? Everyone is having fun…why don’t you join us? *he encourages YJ to have fun*

YJ: *he fakes a smile and said* ani.. i’m ok… don’t worry… just have fun….

FR: Are you sure??

YJ: *nods* neh…

FR: arasso…. *stands up* if get bored just come to us? Arasso?? *he said*

YJ: *again he smiles and said* neh… Arasso….

JB’s POV

            Since he and Rian broke up, he never gets to see any of them. Somehow he knows that he was also at fault of what have happened. He just spent all his time managing their business. And how he was invited by his friend to a party and he decided to go, since it has been a while since he actually hangout with his friends.

JB: *when he reached the place he saw his friends and greeted them* Hey!! Bro!!

??: *greets JB back* Hey! Man!!! What’s up?? How have you been?? *he asked*

JB: *he smiles and answered* I’m doing good… you?

??: *puts his arm around JB* I’m also doing good…

JB: Really? Well that’s good to hear…. *he said and wanders his eyes on his surrounding until someone caught his attention*

??: *he removes his arm from JB* I also invited Yoo Jin… I don’t know what happened between you two. But it’s been two years guys… don’t you think you two need to reconcile??

JB: *he didn’t say anything and just walks towards YJ*

Yoo Jin’s POV

            He didn’t really expec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter